Wtb turbo duo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally have some money and I've been looking for a turbo duo for the longest time and now can finally afford one. If anyone is looking to sell one please let me know.

Thanks

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
yeah man I want one too.

Anyone wanna trade me a recapped Japanese Duo for my Duo-R?

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
To the butthurt dickheads:

I didn't get the Duo. He broke it before shipping and the deal was cancelled.

Love UIEngineer

PS: Fuck off :)

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Yeah. It dragged out for a month and a half. Found out it got dropped; then went to a friend to look at/repair; deemed un-repairable; money refunded; have one Duo with a sound issue even after it was recapped; end of story.

Did you recap it?

uiengineer

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Found a local dude who knew how to do it. He told me before he did it that this could still be an issue even after recapping. Tweek told me to reach out to JetBlue (name on this forum) for additional help. We were PM'ing/emailing for a bit, then he disappeared.....so I'm still stuck with no sound (though the headphone jack does work)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Found a local dude who knew how to do it. He told me before he did it that this could still be an issue even after recapping. Tweek told me to reach out to JetBlue (name on this forum) for additional help. We were PM'ing/emailing for a bit, then he disappeared.....so I'm still stuck with no sound (though the headphone jack does work)

Jet does get backed up so just chill and wait a bit.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Oh it's cool, I didn't want you to think he's duffin' you. I met JB at MGC this year, dude is straight teddybear.

uiengineer

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Oh it's cool, I didn't want you to think he's duffin' you. I met JB at MGC this year, dude is straight teddybear.

Nice. We talked about meeting up at the Video Game Summit, but I couldn't make it this year. He seems like a solid dude. Also willing to help someone he's never met.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I've got a Japanese Duo that I'm not using right now. I'll be retesting it in a few days to make sure everything is solid. Shoot me a PM sometime if you have time! :)

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Japanese turbo duo

PC Engine Duo

psn-network-exploit-facepalm.jpg