WTB/WTTF: Dreamcast Collection Vinyl LP

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Looking to get a new or used copy of the Dreamcast Collection Vinyl LP. Came as a pre-order bonus for the Australian release of Dreamcast Collection for the 360.

Looking to buy or trade for. Must be able to ship to the US.

Dreamcast-Collection-Vinyl.jpg

Sale thread link:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221955

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Whoa, that's sweet! I wish you the best of luck hunting down that rare wax. I've never seen or heard of that before.

I lucked out earlier this year and found the one Dreamcast related record I had been (passively) searching for for years.
img002824.jpg

Playing Sega on the record cover, how cool is that! (not looking to trade, just wanting to talk SEGA Records)

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Whoa, that's sweet! I wish you the best of luck hunting down that rare wax. I've never seen or heard of that before.

I lucked out earlier this year and found the one Dreamcast related record I had been (passively) searching for for years.
img002824.jpg

Playing Sega on the record cover, how cool is that! (not looking to trade, just wanting to talk SEGA Records)

Yeah been meaning to get that record. I usually like Del's stuff anyway... not big into rap but his lyrics are well thought out and not about bitches, hoes, money and rims. His Deltron 3030 album is by far one of my favs... theoretical physics lingo in rap? F yes.

I would love to get the Yars' Revenge 7 inch record and the Missile command one
4914493100_1ed1a09dc9.jpg

Yeah saw that one was just gonna come here to post it :) but $71 :(

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
All hail Beags, king of finding rarities :) :P

That's what I'm here for :buttrock:

woah. SEGA is actually auctioning some of their stuff off?! Now there's the company I miss :buttrock:

They are not only listing some awesome stuff, but it's supporting a noble cause. Very cool all around

Yeah saw that one was just gonna come here to post it :) but $71 :(

$71 is pretty damn good for such a rarity. It's going to end a good deal higher than that for sure. If you want teh rare, you got to pay for it.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
$71 is pretty damn good for such a rarity. It's going to end a good deal higher than that for sure. If you want teh rare, you got to pay for it.

The thing is your overpaying for the item, not so much for the rarity but due to the fact that these are charity auctions.
That Ryo on Forklift figure is already 3 1/2 times over the market value. You bid on this stuff not just because you want the item but becasue you want to donate funds to the effort by overpaying.

EDIT: thats still some cool swag though.