WTD Consolised MVS + Neo Drift out - UK BASED

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Kernow, that mate is absolute tosh

You know ive done deals in the past on Cabs/Cave pcbs/ console games and ive never ripped anyone off ever

Ill tell you the story, and this my friend is gospel

I sold a guy a neogeo aes - fully modded - step down, all the trimmings in the box etc mint for £120 delivered - it cost £20 to send

I then pmd him and said i had a near new memory card (i bought it new), and used it a couple of times, it was no good to me £20 delivered i also said ill even chuck another scart lead in (it gave brighter colour)

So i sent the memory card and putting the scart lead in totally slipped my mind, i couldnt find the cable, didnt think it mattered tbh, it was worth worth £2-£3 at most

next thing i know after a a month maybe six weeks later i go back on the forum and im banned

all for not sending a shitty scart that i said id throw in.

so yeah im a right cunt me

Last edited:

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Out of interest how much do you want for them???, im only at chesterfield.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Kernow, that mate is absolute tosh

You know ive done deals in the past on Cabs/Cave pcbs/ console games and ive never ripped anyone off ever

Ill tell you the story, and this my friend is gospel

I sold a guy a neogeo aes - fully modded - step down, all the trimmings in the box etc mint for £120 delivered - it cost £20 to send

I then pmd him and said i had a near new memory card (i bought it new), and used it a couple of times, it was no good to me £20 delivered i also said ill even chuck another scart lead in (it gave brighter colour)

So i sent the memory card and putting the scart lead in totally slipped my mind, i couldnt find the cable, didnt think it mattered tbh, it was worth worth £2-£3 at most

next thing i know after a a month maybe six weeks later i go back on the forum and im banned

all for not sending a shitty scart that i said id throw in.

so yeah im a right cunt me

I think it was about the DFK movestrip you promised someone actually because you left it out when you sold the kit to them. :)

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think it was about the DFK movestrip you promised someone actually because you left it out when you sold the kit to them. :)

No. it wasnt, the move strip never came in the box when i bought it, remember? there is a thread about it, i said how gutted i was that it didnt come,

When i sold the kit there wasnt a move strip to give.

just to add guys, i sold a 1 month old dfk and egret 2 cab for £1000 lololol im such a cunt me

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
No. it wasnt, the move strip never came in the box when i bought it, remember? there is a thread about it, i said how gutted i was that it didnt come,

When i sold the kit there wasnt a move strip to give.

just to add guys, i sold a 1 month old dfk and egret 2 cab for £1000 lololol im such a cunt me

Didn't you get a replacement though and said you were going to send it on?

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Didn't you get a replacement though and said you were going to send it on?

Yes i did, but with the whole otaku banishment it totally slipped my mind tbh, having my name tarnished over an item i said id "throw in" that was worth a few pounds totally infuriated me beyond belief.

From that day i never even looked at that site, and its only within the last 24hrs ive looked at it since.

on a not so serious note, i think i got banned from otaku for pre-ordering DFK Black label, that was the last straw and pang cracked .... lol

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yes i did, but with the whole otaku banishment it totally slipped my mind tbh, having my name tarnished over an item i said id "throw in" that was worth a few pounds totally infuriated me beyond belief.

From that day i never even looked at that site, and its only within the last 24hrs ive looked at it since.

on a not so serious note, i think i got banned from otaku for pre-ordering DFK Black label, that was the last straw and pang cracked .... lol

nah it wasn't the cable, it was related to the movestrip, thats why you got banned. Plus surely if the members are different how is it fair to deny one of them an item you said you'd pass on, when it was a totally different member who pissed you off about the cable?

Oh well.

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
nah it wasn't the cable, it was related to the movestrip, thats why you got banned. Plus surely if the members are different how is it fair to deny one of them an item you said you'd pass on, when it was a totally different member who pissed you off about the cable?

Oh well.

Hows it fair to ban someone for a movestrip when ive done a few thousand pounds worth of deals on there

£1000 for dfk and an egret 2 and i end up getting a ban for it?

It doesnt add up, im obviously not skint as you can see with the things ive bought in the past, why would i want to ruin my reputation over a move strip??

Someone doesnt send a £1000 item they get a ban - Someone doesnt send a movestrip and gets a ban?? no mate it doesnt read right

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
You sound like a drama momma! PS: Why didn't you just sign up with a different name on here if you have a shitty reputation?

Im an asshole.. HA!

-Bill

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You can see all the people we have banned on the forum right here.

http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9550

Just saying . . .

It's actually quite reassuring that despite of the low tolerance policy, there are only 4 people who got banned on that site. And note that the message is dated March 6, meaning that the TC had over 4 months to sort things out since then and yet he still hasn't resolved the issue. That's enough warning signs already for anyone who'd consider making this deal.

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's actually quite reassuring that despite of the low tolerance policy, there are only 4 people who got banned on that site. And note that the message is dated March 6, meaning that the TC had over 4 months to sort things out since then and yet he still hasn't resolved the issue. That's enough warning signs already for anyone who'd consider making this deal.

Shut up you little faggot, get off the band wagon, ive spent more money on games and equipment that youve ever earned in your life.
At the end of the day, a good few people have been to my house off these forums, they know how i roll, i dont need a movestrip mate, i assure.

Last edited:

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Now you look like a complete bender for "e-thugging"...

Not really the way to go if you were hoping to have a good rep on here.

ocdspacemonkey

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Harsh words i know, but im not to happy about this naming and shaming bollox not for this,
Look what those guys got banned for on Lordstars link, look what i got banned for, just silly.

All this for a move strip? that id totally forgot about, to the point i didnt even know that id got banned for it lol

Ive had plenty of people pm me about cmvs, anyone with a brain knows im a good buyer, from the few friends i have made on the gaming forums all have said after reading this nonsence that its just way to harsh of a punishment for the given crime.

E-thugging?? what about E-slander from these guys

Im not arguing anymore, its silly, ive said as much as i can say in my defence, i know non of this will harm any future deals.

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
If an administrator receives a complaint that a transaction was incomplete after several months of promises, they issue a warning, then a marketplace suspension and months later the issue still hasn't been resolved and all communication has ceased, what would you suggest they do? Wait until they pop back to buy a CMVS? Poor service is poor service, no matter how much the seller owes.

You seem proud of you buying credentials but your credentials as a seller and your general demeanor leave a lot to be desired, as you continue to prove above.

I thought the thread kernow linked to was pretty clear but if there was any misunderstanding, that's why you were banned.