You Fav Movie Icons...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Any Man who's a Mans Man wanted to be Eastwood at some point. Shit! I still want to be Eastwood.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Any Man who's a Mans Man wanted to be Eastwood at some point. Shit! I still want to be Eastwood.

true.even the wolverine wants to be eastwood.

marvel-comics-wolverine-x-men-logan-960x540-wallpaper.jpg

how much of a bad ass do you have to be to have inspired the x men's wolverine.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
jackie_chan_Young_photos-%7B2%7D.jpg
:oh_no:nobody else seen the before comedy ones?

The original Drunken Master is perhaps the greatest martial arts film of all time, I hate to put Bruce Lee aside but this movie is so amazing, so excellent in so many levels, no other martial arts movie ever captured that genuine feel, simply amazing, I know the sequels and spin offs are fun and all but the magic of the first was so fragile I don't think it can ever happen again. Some of the Jet Li's old shaolin legend (Once upon china something?) tries hard to capture that magic and it's all due to the actress that plays Jet Li's mom, she was phenomenal, amazing in every level and gorgeous too! Also I feel young Jet Li was filled with charisma, his smile was so awesome and his skill top notch...I never get tired of watching martial arts films from that era, SHAW Bros. production movies were also magnificent, I love most of their movies, I know they're filled with cheese but the choreography was so superb for the time, even now they have aged exceedingly well...like fine wine.

Last edited: