You ever fooled around with a married person?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I can honestly say that I've never done it. But a few days ago, this married girl told me she is interested in taking on "El Gigante". Normally, I don't mess with married people, but she mentioned her husband has cheated on her before.
Sort of curious if you guys have ever been in a similar situation and what was the result.
Thanks.

/drunken rant

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Do not. Bad idea. Period. Doesn't matter if her husband has cheated on her, because he'll still see no reason why he shouldn't be jealous and want to kill you or remove your balls.

When I was about 23 I had a co-worker at the grocery store I worked at who was more than willing to cheat on her husband with me. She was 31, married for about 8 years, 2 kids.

Similar situation, he was into other girls. She would call me at home, we would eat out together and she would insist on buying on her credit card (so that he'd see the charge, of course!). She would cry and want me to hold her and get quite touchy-feely and try to take things more touchy-feely and um I would say no.

Her husband was rather hard-edged... My best friend's brother worked for him and told me plenty of stories about him. Thus I knew he wouldn't take too kindly to his wife messing around on him, period. I doubt anyone would, really.

DON'T DO IT.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Would you like to become part of a E!/VH1 15 Most Jealous Murderous Love Stories special? Cuz if I ever found out that happened, someone is gonna die. It won't be me.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Do not. Bad idea. Period. Doesn't matter if her husband has cheated on her, because he'll still see no reason why he shouldn't be jealous and want to kill you or remove your balls.

When I was about 23 I had a co-worker at the grocery store I worked at who was more than willing to cheat on her husband with me. She was 31, married for about 8 years, 2 kids.

Similar situation, he was into other girls. She would call me at home, we would eat out together and she would insist on buying on her credit card (so that he'd see the charge, of course!). She would cry and want me to hold her and get quite touchy-feely and try to take things more touchy-feely and um I would say no.

Her husband was rather hard-edged... My best friend's brother worked for him and told me plenty of stories about him. Thus I knew he wouldn't take too kindly to his wife messing around on him, period. I doubt anyone would, really.

DON'T DO IT.

It's okay for me to go buck wild with your EX though right?

We'll do some freaky-deaky shit and then when I deliver the donkey punch to finish off the evening I'll shout "JRO says hello."

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I would type up something long-winded here, but fuck. It's late and I have a monster headache, so I'll keep it short and succinct.

Don't do it. Bad idea.

No pussy is worth borrowing trouble for.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Normally, I'd agree 100% with what has been said so far. But today, for some reason, I feel like telling him to go for it. Go for it, CarpGuy. It's not like it's illegal or something. What's the worst that could happen?

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
...this married girl told me she is interested in taking on "El Gigante".
Stay away from people who speak Spanish unless you're in Spain.
icon93.gif

Leave the romantic talk to the people who know how to do it properly.
icon91.gif

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I don't think the guy is down. D:

What kind of red blooded male would turn down EL GIGANTE?!?!?!?

Cheat with him, then cheat with her, then set up a surprise threesome and cackle like the madman you are for destroying their marriage.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Why get upset with the dude fucking your wife?Maybe he didn't know she was married,i say kill the bitch.If my gf fucks around with another guy,i will just throw her stuff out in the streets.Burning that is.

edit: But if the guy did know he better run fast.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It could be your wife (assuming you are married).
I thought of that real quick after I noticed your location and almost edited my post. but I haven't cheated on my wife, so chances are your story is about someone else. Go for it!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
STK if he fucks your wife I'll lend you one of my firearms :emb:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
STK if he fucks your wife I'll lend you one of my firearms :emb:

If I haven't made this clear enough in other threads: I don't believe in guns.

I believe in dull butter knives used slowly over a space of two weeks.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
No, and I would never do that.

I had a close call once, though.

She was HAWT and I wanted to do her, she also had a major crush on me. But then in the last second it slipped her, that she was married.

I was so outta there!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
CarpGuy, don't listen to these pussies. The chances of something bad happening to you like getting shot are probably less than 1 in 3.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
CarpGuy, don't listen to these pussies. The chances of something bad happening to you like getting shot are probably less than 1 in 3.

Plus if the husband hurts him he can just file a civil suit for damages.

Win-Win.