Power Spikes II Dog Tag and Euro Homecarts Discovered!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Can't blame him, he seems to be pretty Young. :)

If it turns out to be Ray or anyone previously associated with him...massive lulz will be had.

Except for the people who purchased those games.

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96
If it turns out to be Ray or anyone previously associated with him...massive lulz will be had.

Except for the people who purchased those games.

Maybe the reason why everything is so secret is something the buyers asked. :)

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
for sure buyers bought already a place in (drama) history...no one can take that away.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm Source and so is my wife!

Don't me take more photos Tak man...

...You're all trying to deflect from from the recent leaking of Kabobs post....

...i read it... and tbh... it's hard to argue against it....

I'm not saying my mind is completely closed on the matter one way or another... but the conclusions are solid....

Unless the source comes forward pretty soon and puts forward one hell of an argument across and is willing to fight his corner.... then this could be bad...

I love Mike as much as anyone here.... but atm my heart says real... my mind says... no...

xROTx

PS. This is serious Rot.... not Ass pic Rot talking....

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Maybe the reason why everything is so secret is something the buyers asked. :)

If you have read the post when it was posted, you could as well sum it up for others here I guess. You read it when it was legit to post it so no harm done if you report it to other members by a simple recap. And it is way better than having single pieces of it here and there.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Well if it turns out I was betting on the wrong horse so be it. Either way, this is gearing up to be a huge piece in NG.com history. On the other hand, IF these carts do end up being fake, it means no AES that appears for sale is safe anymore.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
If you have read the post when it was posted, you could as well sum it up for others here I guess. You read it when it was legit to post it so no harm done if you report it to other members by a simple recap. And it is way better than having single pieces of it here and there.

Soooo, are you giving the go-ahead to repost what was said?

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Well if it turns out I was betting on the wrong horse so be it. Either way, this is gearing up to be a huge piece in NG.com history. On the other hand, IF these carts do end up being fake, it means no AES that appears for sale is safe anymore.

btw did you open your ps2 cart?

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member

Sooooo can i put a link to imageshack.com ?

Hellraizah

World Soccer '96

Allright. So, I guess the mod section is talking about it right now. Do you think we will see your opinions today on the matter?

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Soooo, are you giving the go-ahead to repost what was said?

I'm saying that one of the members who have read it when it was posted had the right to read it as it was posted in a legit way. So Im not saying to post it again but just saying that a recap done by who have seen it maybe be better than single quotes of it.

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
come on TONK,GEDON,SUPERGUN, where are you guys? say something, this can't be it, you can't go down like this.