The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can't quote it since it doesn't exist.

your self-described neutral post doesn't exist? Okay. How about this, quote it in 5 minutes, or go eat a cheeseburger.

I figure we all know which route you will pick.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
your self-described neutral post doesn't exist? Okay. How about this, quote it in 5 minutes, or go eat a cheeseburger.

I figure we all know which route you will pick.

Your reading comprehension really is bad. Do you know how to follow a conversation you are currently having with someone?

I asked you to quote the "insinuating" post. You told me to do it myself. I said it doesn't exist. Now I am recapping the past exchanges we had.

Are you following our conversation, now?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I hope that wasn't the "insinuating" post you are referring to.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Where's the proof you say was presented?

holy browbeating... Dude, the proof was the box of KoF2k carts, which were clearly conversions. Dude, obviously you're just being angry now out of hunger. Go eat something.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
holy browbeating... Dude, the proof was the box of KoF2k carts, which were clearly conversions. Dude, obviously you're just being angry now out of hunger. Go eat something.

Sorry, I never saw any of them in person. Did you see a picture of these carts and could tell immediately they were conversions? And how does that proved someones employment record? If I own/don't own a blue vest or a "Great Value" item, does that mean I didn't work at Wal-Mart from 95-99?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Sorry, I never saw any of them in person. Did you see a picture of these carts and could tell immediately they were conversions? And how does that proved someones employment record? If I own/don't own a blue vest or a "Great Value" item, does that mean I didn't work at Wal-Mart from 95-99?

David refuses to show pictures. Probably because he hasn't made them yet. How/Why would SNK give him a box at $10 a piece when he left there 5yrs before? It's total bollocks.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

is that some kind of chewbacca argument? Someone comes in saying he has authentic SNK KoF2k english carts, after pimping some ultra rare carts he claimed to have from obtained from company meetings and mail order, at super steep discounts, while employed at SNK until 1995. That's obviously silly bollocks. But you can believe what you want. I'm sure after you eat something you'll chill the fuck out.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
is that some kind of chewbacca argument? Someone comes in saying he has authentic SNK KoF2k english carts, after pimping some ultra rare carts he claimed to have from obtained from company meetings and mail order, at super steep discounts, while employed at SNK until 1995. That's obviously silly bollocks. But you can believe what you want. I'm sure after you eat something you'll chill the fuck out.

Just like I said, there is no proof either way. There's a difference between proving something and assuming something. If they are indeed conversions then that needs to be made clear, if for some reason they are proven real, then what? There will still be doubts.

Let's say this all went into a court of law and everything was proven legit. Will you still have doubts? If everything is proven fake, then this will be the best scam to ever take place. But without any solid proof on either side, people will just take a side or be on the fence until solid proof comes out.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just like I said, there is no proof either way. There's a difference between proving something and assuming something. If they are indeed conversions then that needs to be made clear, if for some reason they are proven real, then what? There will still be doubts.

Let's say this all went into a court of law and everything was proven legit. Will you still have doubts? If everything is proven fake, then this will be the best scam to ever take place. But without any solid proof on either side, people will just take a side or be on the fence until solid proof comes out.

If a court proved that these were legit I would eat that crow. There was a time that I wished this was true, because it would have been great for the scene, but DavidG made sure to destroy any chance of that in posting those pics and his overall handling of his background story, which was obviously full of shit. Jame's you're not on the fence. Don't pretend you are. You're not loyal to facts. You're not loyal to honesty. You're loyal to some tech head who took a ton of money from people and refuse a straight refund because he wanted to buy cases to make more conversions.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What about the chip die pictures? Confirmed as being from that site? What about the fact David never actually designed the ZMC1 himself? Nightmare Tony not remembering any DavidG working at SNK?

Not proof of course.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If a court proved that these were legit I would eat that crow. There was a time that I wished this was true, because it would have been great for the scene, but DavidG made sure to destroy any chance of that in posting those pics and his overall handling of his background story, which was obviously full of shit. Jame's you're not on the fence. Don't pretend you are. You're not loyal to facts. You're not loyal to honesty. You're loyal to some tech head who took a ton of money from people and refuse a straight refund because he wanted to buy cases to make more conversions.

I am on the fence, don't tell me where I stand. Just because David is a tech doesn't mean shit. There's a lot of tech guys I don't care for, just because we share the same interest doesn't mean I'm in cahoots with them. With that logic both you and David are friends as well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am on the fence, don't tell me where I stand. Just because David is a tech doesn't mean shit. There's a lot of tech guys I don't care for, just because we share the same interest doesn't mean I'm in cahoots with them. With that logic both you and David are friends as well.

I'm not the one acting as his Iraqi Minister of Information, so no, I would not be his friends by that logic. If you danced in real life like you're dancing in this thread, you'd be a sexy motherfucker

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm not the one acting as his Iraqi Minister of Information, so no, I would not be his friends by that logic. If you danced in real life like you're dancing in this thread, you'd be a sexy motherfucker

Sexy isn't a size, brosif.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Guy makes 160-1 one carts and converters. Says he has a case of kof2000s but they won’t be ready until the beginning of the year, he’s waiting on a connex full of nos cases, moldings and chips he ordered. How much clearer does it need to be? He's just about come clean on everything except sticking to the claim that he worked for SNK and designed a chip that he didn't.

I would call these carts something else like recreations. Really the only way you'd be able to tell if they are legit or not is by doing some sort of carbon dating by the sound of it. Machine made and gorgeous printing.

What bugs me about this whole thing is the attitude of some members that if you have $30k to spend on a game then you deserve to get ripped off. Or I like the games list this guy put on his $500 multi cart, his memory card adapter and how his converter plays two games better so it’s ok he ripped people off for $100k.

If this was the Sega Genesis torn label cart forum I would expect posts like those. Oh yeah everybody’s right, ChrisR is a giant used douche bag filled with schmagma. It’s taken me 14 years to come out with that judgement, I didn't make the decision lightly.