The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Fatal Fury Special starting at $120 ?

I don't know what people have in their right minds...
This market is rotten and gets even more everyday.

70 bucks for a TOP CONDITION FFS is ok, 120 just for starters? Bite me!

That is coming from someone who thinks $25k for a cart is an acceptable price...if it were legit.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I have a presentation tomorrow and I am absolutely going to work that in somehow.

i support this wholeheartedly, and whole penilely, and with each crinkle of my anus

i can't stop marveling at your sig, despite knowing that it's quickly turning me gay

just look at my first sentence, it's happening even faster than i anticipated

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Fatal Fury Special starting at $120 ?

I don't know what people have in their right minds...
This market is rotten and gets even more everyday.

70 bucks for a TOP CONDITION FFS is ok, 120 just for starters? Bite me!

You speak to my heart!

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
I think this has been really low of TonK to have ended all contact with everyone for this amount of time when it was most needed...............its certainly now appears to be take the money and run.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
i support this wholeheartedly, and whole penilely, and with each crinkle of my anus

i can't stop marveling at your sig, despite knowing that it's quickly turning me gay

just look at my first sentence, it's happening even faster than i anticipated

I did.... it was hilarious for me. Everyone else wondered where the hell I went with it.

I heart awkward.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
How come DavidG profile says......KNOWN SCAMMER

This con-artist tried to pretend he worked for SNK, pretended he had rare games that were fakes which he used to scam people out of tens of thousands of dollars, and cannot prove otherwise.

yet TonK profile still says ......Legendary Member

Surely they should be tarnished with the same scammer Brush as TonK's silence on the matter is not that of an innocent party.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nothing was proven either way. Nothing was proved he didn't "anything" just as he didn't prove "anything" either.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Nothing was proven either way. Nothing was proved he didn't "anything" just as he didn't prove "anything" either.

It was a scam and he had a part in orchestrating it. Can you deny that?

He should be branded a scammer as well, a legendary one if you like.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
What I'll never understand is the KOF2K thing, and how if Tonk knew about those how he thought it made any sense at all to associate with David. 'Apparently' pushing for the games that did come out first and then holding off on 2K because he knew it'd be ridiculous to release that first.

How anyone would think that makes any sense when David wasn't even 'working' for SNK at the time KOF2K was being worked on, well. There you go.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It was a scam and he had a part in orchestrating it. Can you deny that?

He should be branded a scammer as well, a legendary one if you like.

But but but James just wants DavidG's balls in his mouth all the time.. Don't take that from him. He wants to suck off anyone who can deftly use a soldering iron.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What I'll never understand is the KOF2K thing, and how if Tonk knew about those how he thought it made any sense at all to associate with David. 'Apparently' pushing for the games that did come out first and then holding off on 2K because he knew it'd be ridiculous to release that first.

How anyone would think that makes any sense when David wasn't even 'working' for SNK at the time KOF2K was being worked on, well. There you go.

If only you were there to stop Tonk.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
But it's not 100% known (to the community) whether or not he knowingly did so.

See below.

You must admit, it doesn't look good for him. Also, him running away without a word doesn't exactly strengthen his defence, if there even is one.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
lol. like you will remember either way.

When that time comes, I won't remember or even care.. but for now I know of at least two or three people that are active on the boards that have talked to TonK since this, and know for fact what happened.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When that time comes, I won't remember or even care.. but for now I know of at least two or three people that are active on the boards that have talked to TonK since this, and know for fact what happened.

pretty sure not even TonK knows, otherwise he wouldn't have been fooled by some guy showing him a box of US KoF2ks purchased (5 years) after the supposed employment with SNK ceased.