The Final Chapter of the Fake Aerofighters 3 : I Need your help ( NGDEV TEAM, 161-in1,ETC)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Chubby? I wish, I'm fat as hell right now.

it's ok. I don't care what you look like. I just think you're on DavidG's nuts, and anyone's who has tech skill. It's fucking silly to see you ride them, in light of the evidence that came forward. DavidG was his own worst witness.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
When that time comes, I won't remember or even care.. but for now I know of at least two or three people that are active on the boards that have talked to TonK since this, and know for fact what happened.

bastard never responded to my texts

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
it's ok. I don't care what you look like. I just think you're on DavidG's nuts, and anyone's who has tech skill. It's fucking silly to see you ride them, in light of the evidence that came forward. DavidG was his own worst witness.

Evidence...LOL Where?

Are you seriously a lawyer?

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
If I paid $20k + for a item from a middle man who is daily active on the forums and the day I learn its a possible fake and the middle man does a complete runner with no form of communication anywhere, then thats the sign of a scammer as any decent guy would have tried to sort things out.

aria

Former Moderator
Hell, Bibs got convicted on weaker evidence than what's out there against DavidG.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
E-thug, holy shit. You must be tough shit in Tyson's corner.

Relax, twinkie. That wasn't e-thug. Winning arguments is considering beating someone. Try to read a book or something and you might find words often have more than one use.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Relax, twinkie. That wasn't e-thug. Winning arguments is considering beating someone. Try to read a book or something and you might find words often have more than one use.

You're telling me that, with that grammar? Wow.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
and you haven't done anything to prove your master wasn't lying. You're the suckiest winged monkey minion ever.

Are you forgetting that I was pushing Chamane to post the evidence that proves the game to be a fake? I never said I was on anyone's side, I just said that I am staying open-minded and hoping that it is proven real. The response where you first attacked me today even showed no sides being taken. You just like drawing your own conclusions to make you feel more secure about yourself. You even went as far as trying to call me names after the fact that it's obvious that I'm comfortable with myself.

It just shows how bad your reading comprehension is.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Are you forgetting that I was pushing Chamane to post the evidence that proves the game to be a fake? I never said I was on anyone's side, I just said that I am staying open-minded and hoping that it is proven real. The response where you first attacked me today even showed no sides being taken. You just like drawing your own conclusions to make you feel more secure about yourself. You even went as far as trying to call me names after the fact that it's obvious that I'm comfortable with myself.

It just shows how bad your reading comprehension is.

Your attempt at neutrality was a joke. You insinuated that members here had to prove DavidG wasn't who he said he was, and that nothing was proven. And yeah, I think I will continue to call you twinkie, because you're a shitty person who I have zero respect for. Go eat something and have a heartattack.