Post Your Recent Purchases!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Yeah, they're just in CD protectors.I don't think I could justify spending money on a sealed game unless it was current gen.

I'm keen to see how the Strider compares to the arcade version.

I couldn't tell if they were or not. I got a copy of Strider coming also ready to try it out.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Are you sure?

You don't want to spend all that money to find out its fake, or to realize that you didn't even bother to check authenticity, do you?

I trust that seller so don't worry about it, plus I didn't spend crazy money on it :D
Thanks bro for advice :)

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I trust that seller so don't worry about it, plus I didn't spend crazy money on it :D
Thanks bro for advice :)

Well I figured since you've almost bought bootlegs unknowingly in the past I'd try to save you the headache. But if you want to be a colossal dick about it, then go fuck yourself, it's not my money.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Well I figured since you've almost bought bootlegs unknowingly in the past I'd try to save you the headache. But if you want to be a colossal dick about it, then go fuck yourself, it's not my money.

I bought it from our trustworthy member Marty so I don't worry :)
Not from eBay or NGFL :D

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bought some games and the last last Batman TAS box set I wanted. And some new PCB mounting boards for the Astros.

a0ce0c2de2bbb06431a06725c5d251bb.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oooohhhh booooyyy are you in for a treat. Remember, that version started out as Supergrafx game.

$40 well spent then. If it's not great, I'll just put it on my shelf and stare at the spine seeing as it has the OBI and all...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yea, I bought vol 1 and 2 about 10 years ago, vol 2 was hard to find and expensive. Amazon finally had it at a great price.

Maybe I looked it up once and it was expensive and that's why I never got it. I've been wanting to rewatch it for years, I haven't seen it since it was on Fox Kids back in the day. It and Xmen are what got me back into cartoons after my "I'm too grownup to watch cartoons" phase.

ANYWAY that doesn't matter, I just found out Vol 1-4 (is that all of it?) is available for free on Prime video. Yes!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Maybe I looked it up once and it was expensive and that's why I never got it. I've been wanting to rewatch it for years, I haven't seen it since it was on Fox Kids back in the day. It and Xmen are what got me back into cartoons after my "I'm too grownup to watch cartoons" phase.

ANYWAY that doesn't matter, I just found out Vol 1-4 (is that all of it?) is available for free on Prime video. Yes!

Yea vol 4 was the last one, but I don't count it as that is when they moved it to Fox kids and changed the artwork. Added some of the stupidest characters and such. Vol 1-3 is all you need.

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Just picked up some long awaited (3 years) MVS titles - Last Blade, Last Blade 2 and Ninja Masters. Missed them all at the time of AES release. Women do that!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Yea vol 4 was the last one, but I don't count it as that is when they moved it to Fox kids and changed the artwork. Added some of the stupidest characters and such. Vol 1-3 is all you need.

That is sweet! Something I may need to get soon.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Scooped some cheap Neo stuff from a local collector over the weekend and Gyrian hooked a MD brother up with a beautiful copy of Alien Soldier :tickled:

DSC01081.JPG

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
If that League Bowling is up for trade, sale, permanent borrowing...i'm your huckleberry.

There were definitely some gems in volume 4 but it's true the overall quality wasn't there. I think Old Wounds, You Scratch My Back, and Over the Edge are not bad. However, Critters, the one where Batman has to fight mutant farm animals from a redneck super villain is probably the worst in the whole show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Scooped some cheap Neo stuff from a local collector over the weekend and Gyrian hooked a MD brother up with a beautiful copy of Alien Soldier :tickled:

View attachment 39664

the jap megadrive cover of alien soldier is sweet. love the game but i find it quite hard, maybe due to the controls.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member