Post Your Recent Purchases!

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
This is just the first box from Mike. More to come stay tuned. :cool:

Congrats! And just as before with Mike, I'm looking forward to seeing the second box later.

On the other end of the Sengoku switch, these showed up at my door earlier. In pristine condition, packed with a level of care I had never seen before. Thanks again, Marty! :D

Ninja Combat has already kicked my ass. Sengoku, you're up.

PQPGzYL.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Nice Gets Gyrian.

I sold my Boxed Md to Wyo awhile back and was kind of missing it. So I went on a hunt and it arrived today. Who ever owned must have played it once and put it back in the box because I can't find a scratch on it.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Nice Gets Gyrian.

I sold my Boxed Md to Wyo awhile back and was kind of missing it. So I went on a hunt and it arrived today. Who ever owned must have played it once and put it back in the box because I can't find a scratch on it.

DAMN RAZO,

That is mint shape congrats man!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Congrats! And just as before with Mike, I'm looking forward to seeing the second box later.

On the other end of the Sengoku switch, these showed up at my door earlier. In pristine condition, packed with a level of care I had never seen before. Thanks again, Marty! :D

PQPGzYL.jpg

Nice bro,

Really glad you like and are happy with the condition of both. Sengoku is more annoying than Ninja Combat imo so take it easy lol.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Glad you found another nice MD, Razo. The one I got from you is one of my favorite gaming items :)

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
860e346077003b61acee7c3e5bcb4b97.jpg

6376d4035c89720c05ecaf9da3412fbf.jpg

Pandoras Box 4 Arrived today. It's a neat little toy but def. has its own quirks. Played some Simpsons, Mega Man Power Battle 2 and Waku Waku 7. The screen res is off. Adjusted to fit. The harahara warning flickers poorly.

This will def will not replace buying real boards but can be fun to play.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
From a few weeks ago, but my Omega finally arrived, and I got a stick for my Saturn.

There's a black line running almost all the way down the right side playing Neo Turf Masters, which seems normal and can be seen in my picture, but I'm not totally sure if it should be there. I assume it's just something that would normally be cut-off when played on an arcade monitor.

http://imgur.com/a/qC1P6

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I also got my md2 and Devils Crash in the mail a few days ago. I know people knock on the md2 because of the sound but I still love the look and video quality isn't too bad either.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Maybe I looked it up once and it was expensive and that's why I never got it. I've been wanting to rewatch it for years, I haven't seen it since it was on Fox Kids back in the day. It and Xmen are what got me back into cartoons after my "I'm too grownup to watch cartoons" phase.

ANYWAY that doesn't matter, I just found out Vol 1-4 (is that all of it?) is available for free on Prime video. Yes!

Volume 1-4 are 13.99 each at Costco. Hope you get them dude.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Nice Gets Gyrian.

That's one mint looking MD congrats man.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Who ever owned must have played it once and put it back in the box because I can't find a scratch on it.

Very cool, it even has the registered trademark symbol coming with the SEGA logo -- only the very first systems used to have one.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Very cool, it even has the registered trademark symbol coming with the SEGA logo -- only the very first systems used to have one.

Indeed! In my opinion, this very first run was the very best.
Turn it around, RAZO, what's the serial number? The one I play on is a launch unit from 1988. :)

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'll do it when I get home. I noticed that this MD has some weight to it similar to my model1 High definition graphics gennies. I have another model 1 that feels light like a feather.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I also got my md2 and Devils Crash in the mail a few days ago. I know people knock on the md2 because of the sound but I still love the look and video quality isn't too bad either.

And bundled with a 6B pad is also a plus.

Btw... nice Super Bock :D

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
That 6B pad is pure, unadulterated joy. It's a shame that it remains relative hard to find today in good shape by itself. To contrast, I've actually grabbed a couple of NOS original pads last year and saw a fair amount more...

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I love how the Japanese Mega Drive looks. Those subtle differences in the colors compared to the Genesis. The blue, the purple and the gold just work so well.
I also have a Japanese model 1 and 2. Only one boxed. They are really nice.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,

PQPGzYL.jpg

I haven't played sengoku in 15+ years. Looking though my rose tinted glasses its my fav beat em up.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Razo, you got both MD1 & MD2????
Wow........congrats!!!!
Uiengineer Jr ;)

Lol, it's not like that. I like the look of the md2 but not a big fan of the genny2. It also allows me some extra space to put a extra system on my desk because of the size and I also got it at a decent price so I said why not. I do have to admit that out of all the gaming platforms, I own more Md/Genny stuff than anything else.