Post Your Recent Purchases!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If that League Bowling is up for trade, sale, permanent borrowing...i'm your huckleberry.

Duly noted ;) I have 2 copies now. Happily trade for US version. I'm going to set up linked AESes at a con in November. Still looking for an extra Thrash Rally if anyone has a copy.

I would love to score an Alien Soldier someday. It's on the short list. Same with that Battle Mania 2!
Did you get your Battle Mania's before their prices got crazy? In 2013 a friend got me Battle Mania 1 for $100.

Sadly the Battle Manias aren't mine........................... :crying:

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Great pickups! :D
And there's never a time when link-up League Bowling doesn't sound fantastic.

The first Battle Mania can still be had within some semblance of reason, but the ship has sailed for Daiginjou (now a prime bootleg target, just to make it truly extra fun). In the meantime, though:

2hQuSwm.gif

Bought a copy of Sengoku I really hope isn't a bootleg. The cart is red and the label is a replacement. I'll have to check the boards when it arrives.

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
I used to own a Final Fight board. I intended to build a custom cab for it but never did, so I just sold it.
I fucking love FF!

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Finally got some free time to put my last few purchases together. My dreamcast agetec stick, now modded with a sanwa jlf and seimitsu neon green balltop with neon green and yellow buttons.
IMG_9323.JPG

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Xmas is coming early thanks to my brotha Mike. :cool: Man so glad to get these, awesome shape and those custom boxes are very nice as well. Thank you mjm you the best!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Xmas is coming early thanks to my brotha Mike. :cool: Man so glad to get these, awesome shape and those custom boxes are very nice as well. Thank you mjm you the best!

It sure did. Congrats bro.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

Excellent good score! No wonder your selling your AES games!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Awesome haul Marty. Congrats.

It sure did. Congrats bro.

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks dudes blake, RAZO & Snakes! This is just the first box from Mike. More to come stay tuned. :cool:

Excellent good score! No wonder your selling your AES games!

Actually I've been toying switching to MVS for like 2-3 years and I finally said screw it & went ballz deep.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Got in a pretty unique game today. Straight from Mak Japan. Well, through a buddy of mine that walked in the store and asked for it. Couldn't believe they had it.

4ad37ca0ae9e2728198c5b9091d9e6fa.jpg

c9de9b7f78249fd66164bedf398cba9d.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Thanks dudes blake, RAZO & Snakes! This is just the first box from Mike. More to come stay tuned. :cool:

Actually I've been toying switching to MVS for like 2-3 years and I finally said screw it & went ballz deep.

No better way than to go Ballz Deep.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Finally got some free time to put my last few purchases together. My dreamcast agetec stick, now modded with a sanwa jlf and seimitsu neon green balltop with neon green and yellow buttons.
Nice combo there - well done.