TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Banning Tonk was a mistake. Whatever he did, it's not over and he was starting to push DavidG to speak, check out his last few posts.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
I can see it now "Hey tonk, I'll get you to speak, you say this, and everythings cool." tonk: "I can't beleive they still mad bro LOL"

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Unsure why Tonk is banned and not DavidG, who got to further push carts through the Neo Store after the AF3 deal. That blows my mind.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
It's looking like neither wants to incriminate/implicate the other.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
TONK ASKED TO BE BANNED.

THE REQUEST WAS GRANTED.

Hey M Dredd , do you think he will give my 5000 USD for an association against cancer in memory of Tony .
I really hope you will do this Tonk .
I really want to realize that you are not a bad guy .
Sincerely.
Fred.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Tonk has done nothing but tell you the truth. Everyone is at the point now where he must tell you exactly what you want to hear, nothing else will do.

You're looking at me to do the same. I've told you the truth and it wasn't what you wanted to hear.

I think Tonk shouldn't be banned. He has done nothing wrong.

David... David....how many lies from your mouth...you have been asked for many months to tell us some names related to your snk days....of course no names or proof at all....but you did take the time to write a page 1 special report about tech things...how sad...yeah...you should be banned for good as you are a low level scammer.

BTW Tonk asked to be banned just as his next silly move...how predictable.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Hey M Dredd , do you think he will give my 5000 USD for an association against cancer in memory of Tony .
I really hope you will do this Tonk .
I really want to realize that you are not a bad guy .
Sincerely.
Fred.

He won't do that. Tonk sold his rep for that money. Most likely he did need money badly.

I hope I could be wrong and he really gives what he got by telling lies to fight cancer.

BTW david G at last refunded money he got...Tonk never paid back the moeny he cashed in.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Tonk asking to be banned doesn't surprise me, but the mods actually going through with it does.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Tonk asking to be banned doesn't surprise me, but the mods actually going through with it does.

Something to do while chat was down Soil_Willy...

I was filling out a Sengoku thingy but got bored...

xROTx

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
As he voluntarily asked for the banning, it will be just as easy in a few months time to ask for the unbanning.

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
What's to prevent him from registering a new acct? He may lay low and continue to do business as usual if he is a frequent seller. The only thing that may give him away is his internet bravado.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
What's to prevent him from registering a new acct? He may lay low and continue to do business as usual if he is a frequent seller. The only thing that may give him away is his internet bravado.
I think the mods would know if there's a fake account made. They all didn't fall off the turnip truck...not that I know of anyway ;)

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
What did you do to US DavidG?

Are you lying to US DavidG?

Etc. This kind of attitude is Tonk trying to be a victim when he's the perp. Glad to see people not falling for such an elementary tactic.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Jeez, you're all acting like its the first time TonK has been banned, or even asked to be banned. I've said it before, he'll be back.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I was going to look for this quote a little earlier, but Bobak posted it up instead...

At the time Sonic Wings 3 was being made for production, I had already ended my time with SNK. I did keep in contact with many of my friends and colleagues. I also requested to be called when any new games come out for purchase. I got the call saying Aero Fighters 3 was available and I bought several copies (as I did with many of the games I bought). I didn’t think anything of the title at the time because if I got the call, the game had to be selling in retail locations. I never questioned it or did I double check to make sure, it wasn’t anything different from any other release. I got the call in late December 1995 and took delivery in January 1996. I remember playing one of the games for a short time before putting it back in the box. It was kept at my house for a while before moving it to storage. When ng.com came around with its master list is when I first noticed the title wasn’t there. I have been told it was once on the list but I don’t recall ever seeing it there and I will be honest, I never really looked closely. During a move I did come across AF3 again and this time I did do some research on how much the game would be worth and I came to the conclusion it was $800US. At the time this was a very high cost of a home cart but I wasn’t in need of the money and I didn’t want to part with anything in my Collection... so I let it be.

What I find very strange is that David claims to have been continually collecting Neo games after he left SNK and must have an enormous (if not near complete) collection of which included 3 (sorry 6) unreleased AF3 carts. Now what just doesn't make sense is why anyone would then decide to sell off all of them and not keep at least one for themself. If collecting meant anything to someone then you would have thought they woudl at least do that, as it was not like he needed the cash after selling the other five.

And I know it has been said already but it does just seem that the game has been created to target the big collectors. One thing I can't find is whether the first 3 were already sold before the next batch was 'discovered'.. I think it was said that they were. And then I feel real sorry for Billy, John and Brandi as if that was the case, then that just looks like it was 'lets make some more cash out of this while we can'.

Billy, John... have you guys posted any pics of your carts yet....? As far I can remember you haven't so no one actually knows 100% that you do possess the cart... for all we know that could be part of the scam as well. Just asking...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.