TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
This thread is fizzling out. Quick, somebody post a controversial picture!

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
She scammed someone? Fuck, we have so many witch burnings around here I can't keep track of them all.

Don't worry. Pretty soon I will post on an established member not shipping my items.

ANOTHER REVEAL COMING SOON!

Unlike some people, I WILL throw a motherfucker under the bus, quick.

Last edited:

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Average Joes don't collect neo geo AES. :D

Not true I used to collect AES hell when I made minimum wage lol. Back in early 2000 when i first started out. Still managed to get some pretty expensive games. But then again you could say it's not for the Average Gamer :)

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
Not true I used to collect AES hell when I made minimum wage lol. Back in early 2000 when i first started out. Still managed to get some pretty expensive games. But then again you could say it's not for the Average Gamer :)

Did you have any bills? :D

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hmm.... depends.... did she ask "y'all still mad?" or no?

Actually, she had a very good personal reason to disapear for a while and it wasn't the $165. I won't go into details but from what I've read it was pretty hardcore/real/sad. I'm the one who created that thread in the feddback forum. She've sent a refund right when she got back. As far as I'm concerned, I don't hold any hard feelings toward her.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Sad as it may be, her attitude upon return sucks. It's pretty much "Here's your money back, asshole.. stop bitching about it and be happy I even did that."

It has also been 2 years which is unacceptable.

There can be mitigating circumstances, I acknowledge that... but having a cunty attitude about it isn't the way to go.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
69hn_aaaa.jpg

Now, more obviously, in the 4th image along, you'll notice a terrible amount of "moiree" present in the girls skirt. However, if you pay close attention to her shirt/blouse in the previous 3 SNK printed scans, you'll notice the same pattern is present in those too - a pattern which is only ever present as a result of scanned print. Basically, I'm suggesting that SNK used a scan of some description for this manual and then it was re-scanned for the AF3 US manual resulting in the additional moiree present in the skirt. I believe it would be present in the blouse too, however, the contrast & brightness of the scan here unintentionally eliminates the original moiree...

I do some pro design work too, and I'd assume that in '95, designers weren't working in PS until late in their workflow. The original penciled, inked, and colored image would be scanned into PS and then cleaned up from there. This would account for moiree in the original manuals.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
What did you do to US DavidG?

Are you lying to US DavidG?

Etc. This kind of attitude is Tonk trying to be a victim when he's the perp. Glad to see people not falling for such an elementary tactic.

Exactly. Such a pathetic strategy. This is what kids did in middle school after getting caught in some shenanigans.

"Oh, shit. They found me out!" *plays the victim* Totally Eric Cartman-esque.

Last edited:

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Actually, she had a very good personal reason to disapear for a while and it wasn't the $165. I won't go into details but from what I've read it was pretty hardcore/real/sad. I'm the one who created that thread in the feddback forum. She've sent a refund right when she got back. As far as I'm concerned, I don't hold any hard feelings toward her.

Was she in jail? That would have been my thought.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Sad as it may be, her attitude upon return sucks. It's pretty much "Here's your money back, asshole.. stop bitching about it and be happy I even did that."

It has also been 2 years which is unacceptable.

There can be mitigating circumstances, I acknowledge that... but having a cunty attitude about it isn't the way to go.

And I'd apologized for my cuntiness. Also sent you a PM.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I think the mods would know if there's a fake account made. They all didn't fall off the turnip truck...not that I know of anyway ;)

Besides, he asked to be banned. It's not like he is actually banned here or anything. He could have stayed and done business as Tonk if he wanted to. It's not really a big deal if he comes back as another account (though I doubt he will).

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
An average joe who likes video games who can't stand someone who spend a years worth of salary on a video game.

LOL, if you only make $30K a year, don't get into home cart collecting. Just some friendly advice.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Eh, my pay isn't far from that and I've got a home system and a bunch of games. Nothing too expensive, but enough to keep me playing and happy for weeks and I still have a couple sealed because I haven't gotten around to them yet.

Of course, I have a fairly massive MVS collection as well.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Eh, my pay isn't far from that and I've got a home system and a bunch of games. Nothing too expensive, but enough to keep me playing and happy for weeks and I still have a couple sealed because I haven't gotten around to them yet.

Of course, I have a fairly massive MVS collection as well.

I will warn you all right now:

The more you have, the less you play.

Enjoy it while you can.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I will warn you all right now:

The more you have, the less you play.

Enjoy it while you can.

I have thousands and thousands of games, tell me about it. Also, out of my dozens of Neo games across the different platforms, I mostly just play Fatal Fury and Metal Slug on whatever Neo system I happen to have plugged in at the time.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Pppffffffftttttttbwhahahaha... chortle

There's no coatroom in the world big enough.

You've been rollin' today, Sensei. Redd Foxx tier. I'm *still* smiling over the, "...and fuck you."

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
I have thousands and thousands of games, tell me about it. Also, out of my dozens of Neo games across the different platforms, I mostly just play Fatal Fury and Metal Slug on whatever Neo system I happen to have plugged in at the time.

I'm still small tymin with my Neo CD, just buying what I will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.