The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

eclypse

Banned
Well, you deleted the part where you described the orders as part of a plot to make the president look bad, but what should the Governors be doing instead?

It's called self censoring lol.

I heard a few times that scientists feel hi humidity helps break the spread. Prob how Brazil dont have alot of spread while they never locked down.

So bring on summer!! Gets real damn humid here in Michigan. Though we prob will still be locked down in mid June lol.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
But the Governors can't "bring on summer!!"

What should they be doing right now?

P.S. Have you ever tried MMS?

eclypse

Banned
But the Governors can't "bring on summer!!"

What should they be doing right now?

P.S. Have you ever tried MMS?

I'll play along.. maybe they should be mass installing humidifiers info the furnaces of all buildings and open it all up. Maybe instead of ordering companies to mass produce ventilators it should be humidifiers? J/k

MMS?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
(Edited because I'm not sure "it's official.")

Reports going back and forth on if NYC is going to temporarily bury bodies in their parks. It's confirmed as under consideration.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
CDC is recommending that people wear masks in public. Guess I’m going to have to go bandanna style, though this just makes me not want to go out. I did go to 711 and McDonald’s when I drove home from Work on Friday, but other than that since the social distancing began I’ve only been to the Grocery store twice. Been about 9 days since I went and I think I’m probably good for at least another two weeks, possibly more.

:keke:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Boris Johnson now in intensive care.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
EU8bfomXgAA8Jea.jpeg

EU8bfosX0AIfr3c.jpeg

Conservativism, in practice, doesn't exist.

We can argue about where and why and how that came to be, but all that's left is Denialism.

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
It's called self censoring lol.

I heard a few times that scientists feel hi humidity helps break the spread. Prob how Brazil dont have alot of spread while they never locked down.

So bring on summer!! Gets real damn humid here in Michigan. Though we prob will still be locked down in mid June lol.

The virus just got to Brazil in the last few weeks. It's now starting to get into that exponential growth phase. Even though the president says it's fake news most states, agencies, businesses and the border have shutdown on their own.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Thanks gents. I'd love to say it's been a great day, it's been pretty dull, but at least Boris Johnson might die.

Slight pang of guilt right now.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Marek

Banned
But wouldn't it be better if it were only 50?

Wouldn't it be nice if it turned out deaths were being overcounted by power-hungry politicians and journalists and scientists?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could be heroic, in some small way, simply by not believing them?

Alternative fact for alternative heroes

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
This is all a plan to get us - the public - chipped with RFIDs, so that when we - the people - dissent - they - the government - can TURN US OFF.

Xavier

20 Year Member
But wouldn't it be better if it were only 50?

Wouldn't it be nice if it turned out deaths were being overcounted by power-hungry politicians and journalists and scientists?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could be heroic, in some small way, simply by not believing them?

That would be nice.
Guess a bunch of these people can't handle the reality of the world so they make up stuff to make themselves feel better.

Like our president is the biggest idiot on earth.

Now when he got elected I predicted that he was going to show us what a bad president really looks like.

I was tired of everybody always saying the last one was the worst one ever, so this could be a plus.

Right now though we are close to a point where small children worldwide for generations to come will sing nasty limerick nursery rhymes about him on the playground.

Donald Trump
is a chump
take a dump
Likes to lick on Putin's stump

OP:
Brazil 516 deaths now.

Last edited:

Xavier

20 Year Member
Alternative fact for alternative heroes

Now here's a good question, when was the last time we had a moment of silence for the victims of the Bowling Green massacre?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’d prefer a more joyous holiday where we celebrate the underdog heroes who fought against their own government committing genocide against them, and won the day at the Battle of the Greasy Grass.

Last edited: