It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Never mind guns, Mao didn't even want his people to know how to fight hand to hand. Which is why he gentrified Chinese martial arts and turned them all into abstract pussy-ass dances. And now MMA guys and boxers are just wandering the country beating the shit out of Chinese "masters"

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
How much damage will my brain take if I google “Mud Flood Theory?”
PD2e8b.gif

2jExM4J.gif

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The cops are now playing copyrighted music while they're out terrorizing the innocent so that when people post evidence of their crimes on Youtube it will be taken down for copyright claims:

Just found out this was a deputy in…you guessed it:

Oakland, CA.

🤔

Not like the LEO’s in Oakland have ever done anything Illegal.

Or under policed, or murdered minorities, or created a situation in which an ethnic group had to create their own self defense force, run their own schools, and organize parallel government structure just to meet basic needs.

What the fuck is wrong with this State?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Let's be honest. I've seen more sunsets than I'm going to.

Well at least when you're gone, you can solace in the fact that LoneSage will bump a lot of old threads and like people's old posts because fell down a rabbit hole of reading all of your old posts to look for poignant, tragic, and ironic moments because of your recent demise.

Do you not know that a man is not dead while his posts are still read by LoneSage?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
First paragraphs from result #1 of searching "Mud Flood Theory" on duckduckgo:

I HAVE never been to Berlin, but I am told it is a mostly-uninspired city built upon the mounds of rubble left over from allied bombing during the Second World War. Makes sense. The Holocaust with a capitol “H” may be a fictionalized event, and the Nuremburg Trials a kangaroo court, but the fall of the Third Reich is a well-documented event. A hell of a lot of TNT was dropped over Deutschland.

My Illuminati-authored history textbooks that I was required to read as part of Big Brother’s baby-sitting services made plenty of mention of that event, particularly the Big “H,” while never once mentioning anything about a world-wide mud flood event.
And yet evidence is everywhere.

edit: I got the urge to stop there but I ended up reading more on it. There really is some kind of very deep issue in our educational systems, as a whole, for something like this to ever get proponents. What the fuck is it? Where did we go wrong as a supposedly intelligent species?

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Do you tell them political power grows out of the barrel of a gun?

The simple answer to why America has so many firearms is because we only recently (in the scheme of history) conquered our land and much of the conquest was carried out (with explicit government approval) by the people. And then we needed arms to maintain those conquests.

^That is the Disney version.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
First paragraphs from result #1 of searching "Mud Flood Theory" on duckduckgo:

edit: I got the urge to stop there but I ended up reading more on it. There really is some kind of very deep issue in our educational systems, as a whole, for something like this to ever get proponents. What the fuck is it? Where did we go wrong as a supposedly intelligent species?
Conspiracy theories really do make great movies though.