It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You don’t say…

Fuck these cops. Fuck the internet oligarchies AI.

Saw someone refer to human coded AI and algorithms as “weapons of math destruction.”

I lol’d.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Fuck the internet oligarchy also.

A YouTube channel i watch about firearms keeps getting hit on Facebook by DMCA bullshit from Sony…even though it’s 100% original content (not even “fair use” short clips) and there is zero music.

You guys read about the 10 hour video of static white noise that got 5 content matches or something like that.

Weapons of Math destruction indeed.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The Police - Every Breath You Take

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Also you weren’t wrong…

But as this thread shows if you aren’t in sufficient numbers and if there aren’t sufficient witnesses the police will kill you.

The number one reason to own a firearm is because the police have them.

There are American legal experts who say civilian firearm ownership should be a 1:1 parity with respect to the weapons the police use.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The Black Panthers knew how to storm a capitol better than those dumbfucks in WI.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The Black Panthers knew how to storm a capitol better than those dumbfucks in WI.

The Black Panthers were run out of the capitol compliment of the NRA, Reagan and the Mulford Act

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What does this mean? I’m serious.
It's showing respect to someone who has an unpopular or controversial opinion but doesn't back down from it. Basically someone who doesn't change themselves for others to like them is based.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You ever get Japanese ask you about guns? I get this all the time over here.

Do you tell them political power grows out of the barrel of a gun?

The simple answer to why America has so many firearms is because we only recently (in the scheme of history) conquered our land and much of the conquest was carried out (with explicit government approval) by the people. And then we needed arms to maintain those conquests.