Recent content by GregN

1. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Switch Tetris 99 PInball FX Dragon Quest Monsters The Dark Prince
  2. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Switch Star Ocean The Second Story R - Liking this, but it seems like they upped the difficulty of the fights and dungeon layouts. 30 hours in. Tetris 99 - I always play this to warm up or when my schitzophrenia acts up after a hard day of work. Pinball FX - Lots of cool sales lately. Picked up...
  3. GregN

LOL FLORIDA! (Post Florida news here)

I can't take weed or CBD because it drives my schitzophrenia wild with paranoia and anxiety.
  4. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Switch Super Mario RPG Star Ocean 2 Tetris 99 Pinball FX
  5. GregN

Weekly Roundup

iPhone Pocket Card Jockey RIde ON! Switch Mario Party Superstars Double Dragon Gaiden Fire Emblem Three Houses Tetris 99 Pinball FX Various Daylife
  6. GregN

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

I love me some Point Blank. Steel Gunner 1+2, not so much. I want it, and have space in my arcade, but not for $749. I'll wait for the inevitable price drop/sale. I'd pay $600 for it.
  7. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Double Dragon Gaiden - More beat em up renaisance. Not as good as Streets of Rage 4, but close. Plenty of things to unlock and a unique continue system that forces you to choose between getting further in the game or unlocking new characters. You can adjust individual difficulties like enemy...
  8. GregN

What was your worst year?

Real Talk: 2011-17 Lost 2 jobs, my mother was sick and died later on, Mental health was really bad (Clinical depression had to be hospitalized for (that was the scariest time I've been in hospitals). I had never been hospitalized for depression. DIagnosed with Schitzophrenia on top of bi-polar...
  9. GregN

When was your best year?

1997 21 years old, still in college, dated a girl briefly in the summer, fun games and movies came out
  10. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Rhapsody A musical adventure - Fun and light-hearted. I like the grid battle system. Took this up after giving up on FFV. Pinball FX Switch - Never though they'd put it on switch. Menus have larger print than PS5 and are easier to read for my mole eyes. Garfield pinball is great.
  11. GregN

Sinead O’Connor dead at 56

I was living under a rock because I didn't realize shinehead died. I liked nothing compares to u.
  12. GregN

Anybody ever have foster kids?

I heard black women do this a lot. If you do it, it will be a challenge. Unless you're an actor with millions of dollars, you will get retarded kids, psychotic/disabled kids, black, asian kids. Plus you can't be too old or work at McDonalds. YOu have to pay 6 figures to adopt kids. Or so I've...
  13. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Pocket Card Jockey on 3DS. Damn if this isn't a fun addicting game.
  14. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Final Fantasy V remaster - I don't remember the bosses being so hard. Pinball FX - Switch - Having lots of fun with this one. Tetris 99
  15. GregN

Weekly Roundup

Switch Final Fantasy III pixel remaster - I've only played the DS version. This one's good. I never realized there were so many jobs in it. The Cave of Shadows is currently kicking my ass. Beat Final Fantasy 1 and had a great time with it. Revenge of Shinobi - Kind of hard. But fun. Been years...