Recent content by Neoray

1. N

I wanna make neo-geo games.

whats good people, so does anyone know where I can find/get the software to make a neo-geo game? there must be some software out there that can produce the same graphics, sound, and control style to make a neo game. has anyone tried it before and succeeded? why I wanna make a neo game...
  2. N

Microsoft reveals XBOX 360!

Yes the next generation of game console is here and it looks sweet, well it looks like a supersized ipod. XBOX 360 MTV had a special show on it yesterday and they showed off what the system can do and all I can say is WOW! I want one badly and its wireless! I have more on it on my site...
  3. N

A Tribute to Bo, Neo-Geo urn?!!!

I don't know if this was posted already, Forgive me if it did. I just looked through the net for weird Neo stuff and found this site and it got me shaking my head and laughing a bit, It may be a late April Fools joke but c'mon. is this on the level? :oh_no: LOL! Check out the site...
  4. N

New member joins the Neo site.

Hello everyone, I just signed up for this awesome site, Finally. I have been a fan of this site for 2 years and found it to be very informative and fun. I have been a Neo-Geo fan since it came out back in 1990 and even owned a AES system (I regret selling it) but thats what happens when the...