Recent content by robot

1. robot

WTB: Knuckles Chaotix 32X (Japan MD)

Woweeee he's an odd request. Looking for a nice, complete copy of Chaotix (aka Knuckles Chaotix) for the 32X. Would also be open to the US version but JPN version is definitely preferred. Can pay via PayPal, also have stuff to trade - PCE, TG16, Famicom, NES, and more.
  2. robot

Mega Man Megathon - The Quest to Defeat All Robot Masters

So with my recent plunge back into famicom games, I always wanted to finish every main line Mega Man game. I mean, Mega Man 3 is one of my favorite games of all time - why the hell haven't I played through most of the others? The goal here is finish all 10 Mega Man games, one a month for the...
  3. robot

Atomiswave and YOU

So I got myself a consolized Atomiswave for xmas along with KoF Neowave! Yea! What's everyones opinion on the system? Any game recommendations? I see sequels to SNK classics but never hear anyone talk about em. Not a good sign! Carts seem rather expensive, was thinking of going the boot route...
  4. robot

WTB: Framemeister XRGB Mini

EDIT: Found, thanks! Hey all, Sort of a longshot but let me know if you have a Framemeister XRGB Mini for sale. I also have a few arcade PCBs for sale/trade, maybe we can work something out!
  5. robot

FS: Lightning Returns Game/LE Guide Bundle (PS3)

Up for sale is Lightning Returns for the PS3, complete and in excellent condition. Also included is the LE hardcover guide, comes complete except for the DLC codes. Looking to get $75 for the set. Shipping included in the US, Paypal gift or add 4%.
  6. robot

PCBs FS: G.I Joe, Boogie Wings, and more!

Got another batch of boards for sale. Prices include shipping in the U.S. Pics available on request. All boards will be tested one last time before shipping. Paypal gift or add 4%. G.I Joe SOLD Incredible game but I don't play it enough. This is a 2-4 player game and can be set accordingly via...
  7. robot

Sega ST-V kick harness

I can double check when I get home but it's one of these two that are circled.
  8. robot

FS: Arcade Sticks (360) & Deathsmiles LE (360)

A few random items w/ pics. Will be adding more as I dig through the closet. Prices are shipped within the US. Paypal add 4% or gift please. PM me with any questions! Madcatz Limited Edition Fightstick Pro $179 Used for maybe 3 hours. I have a few other sticks so this barely got any play...
  9. robot

WTB: Windjammers

FOUND - thanks all!
  10. robot

WTB: TMNT - Turtles in Time arcade PCB

The hunt is on hold for now
  11. robot

FS: Arcade PCBs - Metamorphic Force, Shadow Dancer, and more

Time to clear out some PCBs. Prices include shipping in the U.S. Pics available on request. Paypal gift or add 4%. Captain America & the Avengers $80 Sega STV Bundle $190 - Sega STV motherboard w/ multibios (makes any region cart playable) will also include original bios at buyers request -...
  12. robot

WTB: Asura Buster and/or Asura Blade

Tried Asura Blade on my brothers MAME cab last night (mame booooo) and while the emulation wasn't great, it seems like a really awesome game. Would love to get one of these boards in my cab. Let me know if you have either for sale!
  13. robot

Capcom IO woes (Tatsunoko VS Capcom)

Hoping maybe someone could help me identify the problem here. I fired up TvC, had it running in attract mode, and left it on while I was doing shit around the house. I went back to it about an hour later and the game was having some power issues (controls stopped responding, screen pulsing)...
  14. robot

Buncha PCB's - Mystic Warriors, Sega STV bundle, and more

Price includes shipping in the US, please add 4% for paypal or i'll accept gift if we've done business before. Let me know if you'd like pics of anything. Captain America & the Avengers $85 Avengers assemble! Everyone has played this at least once in their lifetime. Denjin Makai II/Guardians...
  15. robot

FS: Sega STV MB w/ Golden Axe: The Duel, multibios, and more!

Selling the following Sega STV bundle. I'd like to keep it as a bundle, but may consider selling the motherboard, adapter and Golden Axe as a package. - Sega STV motherboard w/ multibios (makes any region cart playable) will also include original bios at buyers request - Golden Axe: The Duel -...