Recent content by undamned

1. undamned

Darksoft NG Multi is Released Feb 2018. Impressions Please.

Likely the reason for needing 8 layers (and also accounting for the somewhat cluttered look) is that almost everything was squeezed onto one side of one PCB (2nd board merely passes signals to other card edge). I'm not saying that's the optimal layout, just that it's a fair amount of stuff...
  2. undamned

Darksoft NG Multi is Released Feb 2018. Impressions Please.

I ordered one. All the other DS multis I have work great (ST-V, CPS2/3, F3), so I didn't have much hesitation about picking this one up, too. DS has been good about fixing any issues found on the other products, so I'm sure he'll get this one dialed as well. That day 1 bug list is a pretty...
  3. undamned

WTB: Street fighter 2 full kit

If you don't mind a piecing together a franken-kit, boxes, manuals, & art pop up on Yahoo Japan Auctions regularly. If you are after a factory kit w/ matching serials and whatnot, you are getting into no-mans land where you are at the mercy of the seller's whim on pricing. -ud
  4. undamned

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

This is becoming the Mighty No. 9 of the NeoGeo :( -ud
  5. undamned

WTB/WTT: Rockman/Megaman 1 CPS2

On the lookout for one of these. If you have one and are interested in other CPS2 games, I have almost all of them and would be willing to part with one or more in trade for Rockman/Megaman 1. I do have the CPS1 Rockman/Megaman 1, which I could work into the trade so that you still have the...
  6. undamned

Lost Neo Geo Prototype FOUND, REVEALED & RELEASED : "DarkSeed"

I love stuff like this. That would make for an even more amazing story if the ex-staff came forward with a more complete game that the one turf found. I think the 2nd coolest out-of-nowhere arcade discovery I heard about was the guy who did Sega's Wonder Boy / Monster World series had some...
  7. undamned

FS: CPS3/CPSIII JoJo 1 Boxed Set

More photos of the box (8 photo limit in 1st post): -ud
  8. undamned

FS: CPS3/CPSIII JoJo 1 Boxed Set

Up for grabs is my JoJo 1 kit. I've had this for a long time, but looking back, I really only played it much when I first got it, so I'd rather put the value elsewhere in my collection: After taking some photos I realized I hadn't put the white plastic bubble back on the PCB...
  9. undamned

Mistu's... CPS2 Multikit Tech Support page... Drama fr33 pls..

You didn't know about this trick? I've quit soldering things altogether. I just turn everything upside down! :D (just kidding) -ud
  10. undamned

Lol, both you guys broad-brushing the entire thread in opposite directions. -ud
  11. undamned

VIDEO ADDED! - I'm Making a JAMMA Compatible Arcade Shooter - Come Play It for Free!

I'm more pumped for this than any other upcoming game on any other system :D -ud
  12. undamned

I think that's the most viable perspective for this project. There's no divorcing this game from Metal Slug, so rather than say "oh, no guys, this isn't Metal Slug," embrace it but make it special in your own way. The new video shows it's going in a nice direction, but be careful with...
  13. undamned

IC: Hyper Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Edition, Black CPS2 board

What's funny is that before STV was in the business of royally jacking people over, I bought a bunch of stuff from him including 2 SSFIIX boards for very fair prices. Dude probably crying himself to sleep at night over those babies. -ud
  14. undamned

IC: Hyper Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Edition, Black CPS2 board

At the moment there is a glut of them on the JP market. Seems to be in the $300 area over the last few months. I think it's just many people don't want the all-in-ones. I can't tell if you are joking or not. Fact is they were released in cart form, too. I just sold/traded a mask ROM cart to...
  15. undamned

Darksoft's CPS3 SuperBios Cart conversion service(MuLtI-GaMe)+Standard SH2 cart conversion

Sweet, thanks! So looking forward to playing with this and my CPS2 multi! :D -ud