Recent content by vidgameman73

1. V

Oddball AES video problem

Wow! Been a while since I been on the forums.... Okay, I have an AES I had Jeff Kurtz BIOS mod for me a few years back, another problem arose, and Ray from !arcade! fixed that for me. What it doing is the main 330 MEGA screen, the top half is missing. Another screen will come up, it's fine...
  2. V

Friday the 13th Uncut *FINALLY FOUND*

I have just heard about this DVD that came out while browsing online last night. Just curious if anyone can help me on this one. I am looking to buy one, though from what I can tell it only came out overseas, since Warner Bros owns rights to it there. Anyone in the UK or anywhere have a way to...
  3. V

D-Lite: Great TG-16 Mod Job

Just wanted to send out a thank you to Dean for a great job he did modding my TG-16. Finally got to play my Kunio Dodgeball this morning and it works flawless. :buttrock: Anyone who is thinking about the mod or buying anything modded from this guy, I say HELL YES!!! Thanks again, man! ;)...
  4. V

Atari 2600 find bonanza!!

It doesn't happen often, but when it rains, it pours....... I walked into a Goodwill last night around 7:30 PM expecting to find the same old, same old. I make my way through the store to the very back where they keep cartridges and whatnot. Much to my surprise, they have a MONOLITHICAL cedar...
  5. V

Great TG 16 Mod job: D-Lite!!

Just wanting all to know that were thinking about getting their TG 16 moded by D-Lite...... I fullheartedly suggest that you do! :) Great job on everything, Dean. :buttrock: I may be getting a Supergrafx here in a few months. I hope maybe you can mod that too. ;) Thanks again, man! :) Bill :D
  6. V

WTB:Double Dragon 2 for PC Engine SCD

Anyone have one for sale? PM me please. Bill :D
  7. V

Super Dodgeball To Phantom 1 problems

I'm sure this topic has probably been discussed before, but I need some help. :) I am borrowing a friend of these forums Super Dodge Ball and using the latest Rev. Phantom 1. The "turnon" screen is fine, but when it tries to go into the game, I get an "Illegal Instruction" screen that comes...
  8. V

They Live/Scarface DVD News

Another surprise yet again from Universal.......... :rolleyes: They Live! will be re-released again sometime in the September/October months. Not sure on this, but it is "supposed" to be a Special Edition. Also, there is also a re-release of the Alien Legacy Box Set. I am assuming that...
  9. V

bulletnyourass Excellent forum member to deal with!!!

Just wanted to send a shout out to bulletnyourass. He is a great guy to sell to. I just wish I had more stuff for ya! glee Thanks, man! Bill :D <small>[ May 03, 2003, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: vidgameman73 ]</small>
  10. V

Please delete

<small>[ February 05, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: vidgameman73 ]</small>
  11. V

Great seller!!! !arcade!

As if this even needs to be said about him, since most know already what he is like......... Just did yet another transaction with Ray from arcade! and everything went as it always does, perfect. I wish I could meet more people selling Neo Geo Home on eBay who take care of business like Ray...
  12. V

Neo Geo Home NOW at flea markets...????

Strange thing happened to me today........ Went to my normal Sunday flea markets in my area and saw with my own 2 peepers a vendor selling an AES with Baseball Stars. Only problem is, this poor bastard had none of the hookups, and the controller looked like someone used it for a...
  13. V

Mahjong Kyo Retsuden...Got it, but how the hell do you play it?!?!

Stupid question, like usual..... Just received said game and while it appears to be cool, I have no way to understand the PLOT of how to win. I have played Shanghai tons of times, but this is hardcore here. Rev Quixo did shed some light on it right before I got saying it would most likely be...
  14. V

Ohio/PA meet

Just had a thought yesterday visiting with Real Bout Maniac. How does anyone feel about a "regional meet" of sorts? I have found, I think, at least 7 people who live within an hour or 2 from my house, so maybe I could host a meet of some sort. I don't have an MVS cab of any sorts, but anyone who...
  15. V

Java Virtual Machine, WTF?!??!!

For those of you in the chatroom who think I have disappeared, (I know you miss me Mooky :]) I can't seem to get into the chatroom here without Java Virtual Machine. I know MS hates the whole Java idea since the old Bill-ster didn't invent it first. Does anyone know anything to alleviate my...