Recent content by werejag

1. werejag

RAFFLE for a FREE NEOGEO MVS game pick from list

magical drop 2 would be absolultely sick
  2. werejag

sega lindbergh securty pic bracket

im looking for the metal bracket that the pic slides into. this has two screws
  3. werejag

psx controller that seems rare-what do you think?

Did this come from a special psx or a dev system?scph-1080
  4. werejag

the werejag needs some money for a deal fund.

i need 25-30 dollars. so im offering to solder, flash eproms anything reasonable. i can make naomi chips also. im a bit short on a deal and short of cash to complete it fully. im in the usa would any work offers. pm please
  5. werejag

wtb: quality jamma connector

i ordered a few off ebay and they turned out to be shit. i dont care if it come from a cut harness. new used whatever just don't want the jamma connector to fall apart next week. must have all its pins. have paypal ready really want 2
  6. werejag

metal slug 2 boot with issues

im planing on converrting this to a turbo since its a boot with gloptop eeproms and a few eproms. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujmnve8peiee490/2015-05-20%2005.58.46.mp4 any suggestions what could i can look for to fix this?
  7. werejag

lcd and the naomi

my lcd monitor that could run Naomi video went in the bit bucket. im looking for a lcd solution on the fairly cheap. is there an adapter board or article that i can be pointed at. i have no cab so those solutions are out if any
  8. werejag

can i get teh 10 year badge?

i tried to connect to rot directly but he seems busy.
  9. werejag

label for f3

im looking for someone to make me a "multi" label in the same font style as a tatio f3 mobo's "japan "asia" "usa"
  10. werejag

wanted: pso gamecube keyboard adpater

these were given out with phantasy star online back in the day. if you had the game. looking for couple.
  11. werejag

wtb: looking for a inexpensive f3 cart

reagion doesnt matter , gamer condition alright.
  12. werejag

looking for two nes controlers

i want the cables out of two nes controllers for a matching set of converter cables. anyone have some matching dead nes controllers. i really dont want to cut up a working set of controllers.
  13. werejag

wanted: looking for Raspberry Pi original/ other than model2

if someone is upgrading to model 2 and has the older Raspberry Pi laying around. i would like to buy it. 40pin version please
  14. werejag

wanted: tatio f3 cart to borrow for 2 weeks.

i need a test cart for my testing for the group buy that is set up. will return asap thanks will need this in 5 weeks from now