Recent content by wizkid007

1. W

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Im removing the Pandora 9, and adding a Hyperspin Frontend. Just waiting on my parts from Ultrimarc to arrive.
  2. W

This is my collection now

HyperSpin THis is basically what I use now, its an amazing setup. Still have a shelf of originals. But this kicks ass. All under 1 setup frontend. 5 TB of stuff. Screw collecting. All I ever need. Arcade related Mame Full Mame Set with CHDS, 288 Gigs Updated 1.55 Cave collection Full...
  3. W

WANTED: A pair of PC light guns/Driving wheel for hyperspin

Looking for a reliable pair of PC light guns, and a driving wheel to use with hyperspin. PM me please. Thanks Chris
  4. W

Boxed NGPC: Complete

Looking for an NGPC, boxed and complete. Thanks! Chris
  5. W

The New Fitness thread

I hardly work out anymore. I perhaps should though.. im 33 now. And when i said I eat whatever I want, well I still try and eat good food. Just lots of different types per meal.
  6. W

Wanted: Boxed NGPC and a loose magical drop pocket

Wanted: Boxed NGPC and a loose magical drop pocket Looking for pricing. Thanks Chris
  7. W

Magical drop pocket

Looking for the complete game, but id prefer the cart. I have an empty box and manual. Thanks Chris
  8. W

Magical drop Pocket (Cart Only)

Anybody have one of these kicking around? Send me what youd like for it. Thanks Chris
  9. W

Two NGPC carts

Im looking for a Magical drop pocket US cart And the The match of the millennium cart As stated... I have the rest.. need the carts. Thanks Chris
  10. W

Add your Starcraft 2 friend code information

Im playing this quite a bit. Starcraft Name: WizShaw Starcraft Code: 323 You can also use your facebook account or email address. Post yours. :) Chris
  11. W

Free Onlive for one year. Sign before July 15th

Remember that streaming Onlive site that allows you to play games with even a shitty computer. Sign up before July 15th and get a years worth of play for free no strings attached. Im trying it out, 1 year for free. Fuck yeah, who cares if it might suck. http://www.onlive.com
  12. W

The I-Pad thread (And other choices)

Well the I-Pad finally releases in a few days, and I can say that I did initially want one, however, that is slowly changing as I begin to see what some of the competition is offering. The main reason I wanted it is to use it as an E-book reader, but even that seems limited as I want to be able...
  13. W

Canadian retail 360 Arcade clearance $129.99

There are a number of retailers clearing out their 360 stock and if you live in Canada and want to pick one up, you have two days left to do it. Plus Futureshop and BB (being the same company) has free shipping. The source Futureshop Bestbuy ToysRus Amazon.ca etc... Look for a complete...