Search results

1. The Chief

FS: MVS Carts, Samurai Shodown, KoF ‘98… Now w/ PayPal

Helping a friend get rid of his remaining MVS carts. I’ve cleaned and tested all of them. Payment is either Venmo or PayPal, if paying with PP please add 4% to cover the fees if not sending f&f. Prices don’t include shipping. Shipping via Priority mail will be actual cost. US only. KoF ‘98...
  2. The Chief

Stamp Collecting, a proper old man hobby

Now that I’m over the hill I saw it fit to properly curate the collection of stamps put together in the 50’s by my grandparents. I know nothing about them other than that some of the US stamps are quite old dating back to the 1800s in some cases. I’m not looking to further the collection but...
  3. The Chief

FS: PCE Duo-R & Bunch-O Games

This is the last of my buddies PCE collection I helped him sell part of on here a couple years ago. He’s got a few MVS carts left too that I’ll be listing in the Neo sales section. All games are originals. I have a higher res photo but the uploaded was being weird so I had to scale it back...
  4. The Chief

Stimulus Check PC Engine Sale, Top Notch Games!

Helping out a friend of mine who lives across town. Sold his collection of MVS carts late last year and everything went smooth. All games are originals. Payment via PayPal, gift payment preferred, add 4% if not sending as a gift. Prices don't include shipping. Shipping is in the US only and...
  5. The Chief

NG Dev Team Done Making Games?

I haven't been around here in a while but recently picked up an Omega and have been getting back into Neo. Long story short I didn't have the available funds to pick up their games on release. Now that I have the means to acquire some it seems there's no reprints or new releases on the...
  6. The Chief

Disc Golf Thread

This past spring/summer I was looking for something to get me outside where I could still see friends while social distancing. One of my buddies who's been into disc golf almost 20 years convinced me to give it a go. I tried it out and was instantly hooked. It's like a mix of hiking and lawn...
  7. The Chief

FS: Chief's Holiday MVS Sale, Top Notch Games!

Helping out a friend of mine who lives across town. All carts are originals. Payment via PayPal. Prices don't include shipping. Shipping is in the US only and if you want a quote let me know how many carts and what zip code it's going to. Willing to make a deals for bulk buys. Ghost...
  8. The Chief

WTB/WTTF: Marvel Heroclix

As title states I'm looking to buy lots of Marvel Heroclix, preferably newer stuff with cards but I would consider some older too. Favored minis would be from X-Men, Avengers, Galactic Guardians and Spider Man. Just getting into the game so I don't much. I've got cash and stacks of video...
  9. The Chief

WTB: Masterpiece Transformers

I'm just looking to get into Masterpiece Transformers and thought this would be a good place to start since I remember people losing their shit when they came out. I don't have a single one as of yet and am only looking for new or mint in box condition. I've been doing some research on these...
  10. The Chief

Chiefy's New Years Sale (FC, SFC, MD, DC, PS, SAT, GB, GBA, DS, PSP, NGPC +...)

Thinning out the collection again. Prices do not include shipping, US buyers only please. There are a lot of low dollar items listed so I'm going to ask for minimum orders of $25, deals on volume purchases. Paypal gift or add 4%. FC - Golgo 13 $4 FC - Final Lap $2 FC - Family Mahjong $1 FC -...
  11. The Chief

FS: Neo Geo CD Bundle (System + Pro Controller + 6 Games)

I've got a gamer condition topload Neo CD system with Pro style joystick and 6 games. AC is original and a set of AV cables will only be included if requested. Everything is tested working. Games are KOF '94, KOF '95, Garou 3, Real Bout Special, Super Sidekicks 3 and Savage Reign. All games...
  12. The Chief

FS: Lot of 12 Gamest & Arcadia mags

US buyers only please. PayPal gift payment or buyer adds 4%. Looking to sell these all in one lot, $75 shipped. Below is a sampling of what's contained in each issue. Gamest- May 15 1997 No. 194 Some small rips around the staples on the cover, cover is still attatched but floopy if not held...
  13. The Chief

FS: Gamest & Arcadia Magazines, PCBs, CPS1 Feet, MV-LED2

A mix of arcade stuff, prices are shipped, US buyers only please. PayPal gift payment or buyer adds 4%. I'll post up more stuff if I find any. Looking to sell these all in one lot, $85 shipped. Below is a sampling of what's contained in each issue. Gamest- May 15 1997 No. 194 Some small...
  14. The Chief

FS: OG DS, PC Engine GT Systems Agetec DC Stick Games Famicom Disk, PCE, PSP, MD, NGPC...

So yes, it's come time to thin the heard again. Prices are not shipped unless noted, US buyers only please. There are a lot of low dollar items listed so I'm going to ask for minimum orders of $20, deals to anyone who wants to buy in bulk. Paypal gift or add 4%. PC Engine GT system, had...
  15. The Chief

SOLD - Tondemo Crisis / Incredible Crisis ZN-1 PCB

I've got a seldom seen Tondemo Crisis/Incredible Crisis PCB here. It uses a ZN-1 mother board which can be used with other ZN-1 games. This is a very quirky Japanese game, lots of great fun. $65 shipped in the US PayPal gift or add 4%.
  16. The Chief

WTB/WTTF: Star Wars CCG Decipher (1995)

Hey guys, I used to play this game when it came out but traded away my collection to a friend years ago. I'm looking to get back into it and checking here first to see if anyone has some old cards lying around they're looking to get rid of. I'm mainly looking for the Premiere Limited(black...
  17. The Chief

WTB: Original Taito Gamecenter Ashtray

Need somewhere to put my Yen. Looking for one of those blue Taito ashtrays used in Japanese gamecenters. Must be original not a reproduction, good used condition ok.
  18. The Chief

Thoughts on this Tiger of a poster?

I couldn't tell you how many years I've had this for and I'll admit when I first saw it I thought it was a bit crap but now I look at it and all I can think is wow Capcom. It's all there, large mythical beasts, edge weapon fight scene and winning quote. Thoughts?
  19. The Chief

FT: Club Nintendo Survey Point Flyers for Point Flyers From Different Games

I've got some extra unused Club Nintendo survey point flyers I can't use, just seeing if anyone else has some they want to trade for games I don't already have logged. New Super Mario Bros. Wii x2 (50 points each) Mario Super Sluggers x2 (20 points each) Wii Play (20 points) Brain Age 2 (20...
  20. The Chief

FS/FT: Raiden Fighters 2 SPI & Blank 2L4B Astro Style Panel

Prices are shipped in the US only. PayPal payment as a gift or you pay the fees(4%). Raiden Fighters 2 SPI $130 SOLD Blank 2L 4B Astro style panel with US stick mounts. $15 + ship. SOLD