Search results

1. J

Massive Taito Vewlix Order

So with out revealing too many details... I was reciently approched by someone looking to import a large number of Vewlix-L machines. I only presonally know of two places to get them... Coinop Express and Guangzhou dayibai Animation Technology. Now I know to beware of Coinop under normal...
  2. J

Two 20" Sony PVM (20M4U) monitors in CT

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ele/4742991913.html I've been sitting on this for a while, but I finally decided its.. A) Too far to drive. B) I've already got too many CRTs in this apt. I've emailed with the seller, he was willing to go 25$ less than the listing if I took both FYI.
  3. J

WTB: PS1/SNES Games/MVS Mini's

*Found* In the Hunt (USA PS1) Thanks Splitt442! Castlevania Chronicles (USA PS1) complete Kirby's Dreamland 3 (USA SNES) loose cart *Found*Samurai Shodown 2 (English) Mini Marque Thanks wyo_vr4! Blazing Star (English) Mini Marque Metal Slug 3 (English) Mini Marque PM me with condition...
  4. J

WTT: Blast City shell/cab for xRGB Mini

I will be moving early next year into a smaller place/apt. Unfortunately this cab is going to cut into very limited available space. So, I would like to trade it for a mini (I need HDMI for my LCD). Any potential trader should be aware that the only original parts in this cab are the body and...
  5. J

FS: Console/Arcade Items

Asus Q200E laptop Description: 12-inch touchscreen, 1.4 GHz Core i3-2365M processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB 5400rpm HDD, Windows 8, WiFi, webcam, USB 3.0, HDMI output. Price: 175$ Nintendo DS Lite Web Browser Description: Rare complete official Nintendo web browser for DS Lite. RAM expansion...
  6. J

Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

EDITOR'S NOTE: Jassin here, in the twilight of his membership, goes out with a sputter, talking about buying clean piss, failing a drug test, and killing healthy animals. Short thread. I've shot and killed more healthy animals then I can count... I've never met this guy, or sold him anything...
  7. J

Super (VGA) Nintendo

While it won't win any beauty contests, check out my simple hackjob featuring the Gonbes 8200... In action... Even tho the scaler board says it wants 5v 2amps, I'm powering it via USB wall charger (which is 1amp) without any issues.
  8. J

Zelda Comic (1992)

Starting in the January 1992 (#32) issue, Nintendo Power magazine serialized a 196 page Legend of Zelda comic created by Shotaro Ishinomori, loosely based on the SNES game A Link to the Past. Collected and linked here in its entirety. Thanks to Retromags for the original Nintendo Power...
  9. J

It's Always Dangerous in Philadelphia?

Gallery 1988 Aled Lewis.
  10. J

Reasonable Prices (Providence, RI)

Not bad for East Coast, a few choices woodies. Link
  11. J

MK 2

Not a bad price for us East Coasters, and it appears to be in good condition... http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/4281263420.html
  12. J

Free: 29/27" Nanao (Toshiba) tube

I have a Nanao (Toshiba) tube from a 2930 monitor (Sega Blast City) totally free to a local home. The tube has some burn in the form of SF2 life bars. It includes a working neck board and a dead 2930 chassis, it DOSE NOT include mounting frame.
  13. J

Millipede Restoration/Conversion (10 Images)

This is a project I completed just about two years ago. I wasn't going to show it off, being that this site is focused on candy cabs without much love for MAME hacks... But after showing a few pictures around the chat room, it seemed people liked to see them.
  14. J

Video lag? Switch to cabMAME!

I understand this isn't a MAME forum, however its somewhat hard to find information about using original arcade monitors in emulation. I felt the need to share my most recent findings... Over the weekend I was doing some video testing with my monitor (a 2930 manual tri-sync Nanao). I've...
  15. J

*Sold* Blast City Parts

100Y Coin Entry 8$ (sold - shipped) 100Y Coin Mech and 100Y Coin 26$ (sold - shipped) Original P1+P2 Wire Harness 22$ (sold - shipped)
  16. J

FS: Rare/Special/Normal Console Items

No reasonable offer will be refused, all items must go! PM me for detailed descriptions... Wii: black Wiimote gun case. *Sold* PSP: 1001 Pandora Battery and 1GB Magic Memory Stick flash kit PSP: Case Logic fat/slim case *Sold* Xbox: official Phantasy Star USB adapter Xbox: 007 Game and...
  17. J

Moved to Everything Else

I'm selling off a few of my rare/strange/special console items. No reasonable offer will be refused, all items must go. PM me for detailed descriptions... Wii: black Wiimote gun case. *Sold* PSP: 1001 Pandora Battery and 1GB Magic Memory Stick Flash Kit *Sold* Xbox: Official Phantasy Star...