Search results

1. PESTILENT

WTB: MOTW and Ninja Masters move stickers

Hey guys, I haven't been on the forum in a long time. I put my Neo collecting on the back burner for a long time. Starting to get the itch to keep working towards that complete MVS collection. I need the English move stickers for Mark of the Wolves and Ninja Masters. Thanks
  2. PESTILENT

F/S US Metal Slug X AES

Time to start moving some more of my home carts. First to be offered is my minty Metal slug X. The case and insert are near mint, the insert has some slight waves (not bends or creases) on the top from the indents of the case. The manual is near mint ++. Sharp corners and no bends or creases...
  3. PESTILENT

Magical Drop 3 MVS kit

Magical Drop 3 MVS kit Matching serial numbers, includes the dip sheet and sticker. It's missing the art work and MM. The box is in excellent/ near mint shape but the label on the box has some serious shelf wear. The cart has the usual scuffs and scratches. The label is near mint. pic 1 pic 2...
  4. PESTILENT

Pulstar MVS kit

This is a complete Pulstar kit. Everything is in excellent/near mint condition except for the box which has a razor slice through the front that can be seen in the pic. I'm asking $250 +shipping and 3% PayPal fee. I also accept money orders, cashiers checks. I will ship world wide. Pic 1 Pic...
  5. PESTILENT

Blazing Star MVS kit, US AES ADK,WH2Jet, 8man F/A

Currently listed on ebay. Blazing Star MVS kit Eight Man US AES Aggressors of Dark Kombat US AES World Heroes 2 Jet US AES Bid Here
  6. PESTILENT

SOLD

sold
  7. PESTILENT

F/S new sealed L.E. Border Down

I have a brand new limited edition Border Down for the Sega Dreamcast. It comes in a double CD case and has a CD with all the game music on it. $75 shipped Shipping will be with priority mail and delivery confirmation. I accept PayPal and money orders. Thanks
  8. PESTILENT

UK Reversi?

I picked up this Pocket Reversi last week and was wondering what version it is. I searched on here and couldn't find any definitive info. The manual is in English, but was there possibly a Hong Kong english version released? Thanks picture
  9. PESTILENT

More Pochi drama

I just saw this at Arcade shock. So Trieu is trying to get more in stock. Has anybody from here that bought one been notified that they may not get one now? "UDPATE: We have sold more than we received, so naturally, we have sent an email begging for more stock. At this point, we cannot promise...
  10. PESTILENT

PS2 component A/V cables f/s

I recently sold off my PS2 and all my games. I still have the network adaptor and the game Twisted Metal Black Online..... SOLD. Monster Cable Products GameLink 400 Component Video Cable with Analog Audio Ultimate performance component video AV connection of PS2 to TVs or receivers with...
  11. PESTILENT

BF, SS, and WH2 homecarts F/S

I have some doubles I'm wanting to get rid of. These games are pretty much in gamers condition. I'll describe them as accurately as possible. I'm pestilent on ebay if you want to check out my feedback and I've dealt with many people on the forums here such as FTL, Yuckydog, Robert Wallace...
  12. PESTILENT

I need a 3x5 shielded speaker

I had a speaker quit working in my Neo 29 candy. It is definitely the speaker that is bad. Anybody know where I can get a 3x5 shielded speaker? That size speaker used to be popular in TV's and I've tried TV repair shops, electronics stores, and stereo/speaker repair shops and have had no luck...
  13. PESTILENT

Need wiring supplies for -5v

Last week my Neo 29 arrived from A-I. I have a Hyper 64 board on order that I am going to put in this cab. I'm assuming I'll need the -5v line wired into the Jamma harness? I need to get some terminals, but I can't find what I need at the local electronic stores. I'm hoping somebody will hook me...
  14. PESTILENT

Wanting to get a hyper 64

I've been thinking of getting a candy cab and putting a Hyper board in it. I could use some suggestions as to where I can get the board and all the games in complete kits.
  15. PESTILENT

No audio on my CDZ

I was playing my CDZ for the first time in a long time yesterday and it worked fine. Today I get a new game in the mail and I go to play it to check it out and make sure it plays OK and I have absolutely no sound from my CDZ. Both channels are totally dead. I tried the obvious solutions. I...
  16. PESTILENT

Great seller alert.............Mokum

Awesome seller here. The game was mint as described. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. Don't hesitate to purchase from him. Thanks Alessandro!
  17. PESTILENT

Great seller ----> snkneogeousaCTH

First rate seller here people. This guy was extremely professional, shipped fast, items were well packaged and were in better condition than described. Thanks dude!