Search results

1. Gonzo

KTMF Chassis monitor issue

Yes. On the back side of the plug connected to the PCB while turned ON. Top side number 3 and 4 spot.
  2. Gonzo

I was doing research and decided to check the 5V power at the PCB connector plug and was reading at 6.1X! I went ahead and started to adjust the power level and it immediately dropped to 0.62V. I didn’t hear no sound. Wasn’t sure what happened since I didn’t get to turn it and just gave it some...
  3. Gonzo

Here’s where the screen starts shrinking and glitching then gets normal for a second or so and does it again. It does it multiple times till the scene changes.
  4. Gonzo

Here’s a pic of the chassis.
  5. Gonzo

Definitely. Am go to look into buying some plastic TV tube tools. In the meantime am going to see if I can upload some pics that way I can get better help.
  6. Gonzo

It’s been a while since I posted and forgot how to upload pics and videos, I did upload on Facebook but not sure if I can post a link here. Am trying to learn how to troubleshoot myself if possible but not sure what exactly to check or what numbers I should be getting. Am going off the number...
  7. Gonzo

Hey guys, I picked up a converted Cab with a 4-slot MVS that had been stored for a bit. The chassis says 25” RCA KTMF 2641M. When I plugged it in image was bad and would only read 1st slot and none of the other 3. Gave the carts a decent clean along with the MVS. Image look way better and able...
  8. Gonzo

FS Neo Geo Cab Joystick Panel

Well I decided to sell my Joystick controller. I was holding on in case I found another empty cab but I guess it's time to move on. I haven't tested it but it looks good and complete. How's $60 or OBO. Am flexible on the price just PM, worst thing I can say is no. As of now I prefer a local pick...
  9. Gonzo

Sega 500 in 1 Cart?

i went shopping for games at a local Thrift Store and found this cart at the bottom of a pile. it looks like a Mega Drive cartridge but not 100% sure. it looks like some SNK fighting games on the label. i looked around the web a bit but couldn't find anything. you can see in the bottom part of...
  10. Gonzo

Non Scart RGB to PVM Monitor

Ok. So I removed the capacitor and I get the same image. I connected to RGB IN with C-Sync (also use c-video, same result) and get this picture! Just a recap in case I missed something, RGB (pins 21,22,23) to 220u/75ohms, C-Sync (11) same (also tried -220u) and Ground (24) all connected to 4...
  11. Gonzo

I actually went ahead and tried the easiest solution you offered first, hook up C-Video from the A/V port. The picture looks amazing! It's a little late now but tomorrow, should I still drop the Capacitor from the C-Sync or just stick with the C-Video? Any pros or cons for going either way...
  12. Gonzo

Well here's a few pics to show you guys what I've done so far. It took a while for me, playing with the PVM setting to get it on RGB and I had to connect them on the RGB BNC (OUT). The screen image looks a lot cleaner and really good but for some reason it keeps climbing up and restarting...
  13. Gonzo

I currently own two Sony PVM's, a Genesis 1 and PS1. Am also looking at getting a Saturn and if the price is right, a MV-1 for home use (already have a cab) and go full RGB. My question is, is anybody running there console's direct to there PVM Monitors and bypassing the Scart cable? Like...
  14. Gonzo

CRT Fetish Thread

i just picked up another one today. A PVM-20L2 for $20. on Monday i got a Model 1 Sega Genesis (HDG logo) that i will be connecting thru RGB. can't get the wii to look right thru Component though!
  15. Gonzo

CRT Fetish Thread

hi everybody. been snooping around this site for about a week and joined a few days ago and now you could also add me to the PVM Club. picked up a Sony PVM1351Q for $15 on craigslist, hooked the Wii on composite and looks good. am going to try the Dreamcast next and when am done with my 2-slot...