Search results

1. Jedite

Super Famicom Assistance Thread

I just had bought a Super Famicom off eBay. The Super Famicom system was an "as is" sale. But, the Super Famicom systems powers on fine and it had worked fine for a while. However, the picture cuts from showing normal to show black and white intermittently. Then, sometimes, it will switch...
  2. Jedite

Some Career/School Advice

I have been giving it some thought, about what I want to do with my future career. I currently want to get into Oracle Developing/Database Administration with SQL and PL/SQL. (I have one exam completed from the Oracle Certified Associate certification) I'm currently a Software Support Analyst...
  3. Jedite

WTB: Turbo Grafx CD Add on

I'm currently looking for the Turbo Grafx CD Expansion. Just the add-on. I currently already own the Turbo Grafx system itself, but, just want the CD add-on. Tried looking up on Ebay, but, the only ones I saw included the system itself. I can pay via Paypal for anyone interested in doing...
  4. Jedite

Wanted: Some MVS Carts

I am looking for the following MVS Carts: King of Fighters '97 King of Fighters 2000 King of Fighters 2002 Blazing Star Aero Fighters 2 (Sonic Wings 2) Sengoku 3 Samurai Shodown V Ragnagard Ninja Masters Martimelee Eightman Condition of the MVS Carts don't really matter. I'll take bare carts...
  5. Jedite

How would record playing a game onto your computer?

I want to record from my TV to the PC, I'm asking how you would connect your TV to the PC. I would think thru a TV tuner card, but, all I see for those, are just a cable in port to connect to a cable plug. Is there another way to go about it?
  6. Jedite

Windows XP Upgrade, Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade, and Mac OS X.4 OS CDs

I no longer need these OS cds. So, they are up for sale. Windows XP Home Upgrade: Includes Upgrade CD. (Does not include Service Pack 2): $35 shipped. Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade: Includes both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating System CDs, has only been activated once. $200 shipped. Mac OS...
  7. Jedite

What game system had the best arcade ports?

My vote has to go to the Dreamcast; it had some classics; Soulcalibur, Marvel Vs Capcom, Capcom VS SNK, House of the Dead 2, KOF 99, to name a few.
  8. Jedite

Anyone has ever done the swap trick with a Model 1 Sega Saturn?

I am trying to do a swap trick with the model 1 Sega Saturn. I managed to get the lid off, but, I can not find where the place where you put the tape to think that the Saturn's door is closed. I looked on a FAQ, but, it says a tower towards the left but, I don't see a tower towards the left. Has...
  9. Jedite

Which do you like better; the Sega Saturn or Dreamcast?

I have always enjoyed the Saturn a bit more than the Dreamcast. The Saturn had more RPGs that I wanted to play than the Dreamcast had. The Dreamcast had some good arcade ports like Marvel Vs Capcom, and Capcom VS SNK. But, there were more overlooked gems on the Saturn that I found myself playing...
  10. Jedite

Anyone remember playing the game Landstalker for Genesis?

I just recent bought this game off Ebay, just to see what was about. As far I know, it's one of Sega's lesser known RPGs, and it used an isometric view. It's not that bad of a game, it's just that some of the platforming in the game is annoying as shit, because it's an isometric view. But...
  11. Jedite

What do you think was the best system that Nintendo put out?

My favorite has to be the good ol' NES. Played it a lot during my childhood. Still have lots of my old NES games. The NES has a certain charm to it, that just makes it a piece of video game history. Not to mention the games; Castlevania, Mega Man, Contra, Super Mario, Final Fantasy, Legend of...
  12. Jedite

Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo? Which do you like better?

I am a Genesis person. The Super Nintendo was a good system, but, I found myself playing the Genesis a bit more. Because, I liked the exclusives on the Sega more, than the SNES.
  13. Jedite

Wanted: 32X connector cord to Genesis

I'm currently looking for the wire that connects from the 32X into the Genesis. I tried looking up on Ebay, and I couldn't find any. I was wondering if anyone has a spare one that they don't use or don't need. I can pay thru Paypal or money order.
  14. Jedite

Most Underrated and Overrated Video Game Console

Two consoles (tie) I feel are underrated, they are the Sega CD and Turbo Grafx 16. Both had some great games to them, but, since they were outshined by the competition, they didn't get the recoginition they deserved. Sega CD had Shining Force CD, Lunar, Snatcher, Sonic CD, Vay, Popful Mail, and...
  15. Jedite

Has anyone played the Valis games?

I just been busy playing my Genesis games lately. I've been playing the three Valis games on the Genesis. I feel that they commonly overlooked and pretty good games for their time. You can get pretty cheap up on Ebay. Has anyone played the ones on Genesis, and from what I've heard, they got...
  16. Jedite

Sega CD won't power on

I just bought a Sega CD off Ebay, and it won't power on. I know for a fact it takes a model 1 Genesis AC adapter, which is what I am using. I am using a Model 2 Genesis to connect to. I have an AC adapter to connected to both. Is my CD system dead? Because I'm not getting any kind of power LEDs...
  17. Jedite

Favorite Phantasy Star game

I'm been playing my Genesis lately. I've been revisiting some classics. Lately, I've been tied to Phantasy Star III, because I trying to get all the endings. So far, I like III. But, my favorite is 2. PS2 and me go a long way back. Back to the days, where I was having days of frustration, trying...
  18. Jedite

Set of 6 Sega Genesis Games

I have these games for sale. I am selling these games because I bought a lot of Sega Genesis games, and I'm getting rid of the extras, that I don't need. Here's are the games. All these are carts only, no box, no manual. Arrow Flash Strider Burning Force ATP Tour Championship Tennis NBA...
  19. Jedite

Shinobi III is pissing me off.

I've been a lot of my old Genesis games. One of them has been Shinobi III. This game is awesome, but, one thing is pissing me off. The double jump. It seems sometimes, he does the double jump sometimes, then, other times, he doesn't. I know you have to time it just right, for it to work. But, no...
  20. Jedite

Games that Piss You Off

The kinds of games that piss me off are those FMV games. I was playing on Sega CD just recently, Double Switch. I never know what trap to use to trap the guys, and the button reaction is always delayed. I hate those kinds of games. They're cool to watch, but, they play like crap.