Search results

1. D

Is there any way to play KOF 2002UM on AES/MVS?

I fear this is a dumb question but I have to ask. Did anyone do some kind of hack?
  2. D

FS: KOF 94 MVS LOOSE

£5 + postage + ebay fees £10 all in, in the UK. It's an original though - I checked it out.
  3. D

WTB: NGPC Card Fighter's Clash (SNK Edition) English

Anyone know where I can get an English Neo Pocket Card Fighter's Clash? Pref. the SNK edition? I want it in the box and with the manual - I know I can it on ebay as just the cart. but we all like mint here don't we :-)
  4. D

Rage of the Dragons MVS Kit MINT UK

For sale, a MINT Rage of the Dragons MVS kit: Matching serials, bubble bag, moves stickers etc., mini marquee and full marquee. £20 + postage. Drop me a PM. djspringate
  5. D

FS: Hyper 64 + Warrior's Rage

For sale: Boxed Hyper 64 Warrior's Rage KIT I want to sell them both together and am looking for £50 plus shipping. If anyone shows interest I'll post some pictures - if not they're going on ebay tomorrow.. I only accept PayPal - sorry guys.. Thanks, David
  6. D

FS: Hyper64 + Warrior's Rage MINT

I need to get rid of these items.. £60 not incl. shipping will get you a Hyper 64, boxed with instructions and all necessary leads + Samurai Shodown 64-2: Warrior's Rage (ACE GAME!!) Any queries please email me at djspringate@<removethis>mail.ru Paypal payment only. Sorry! Thanks, David
  7. D

For sale! MVS-1C, ROTD, KOF2002 in UK!!!

MVS-1C = £40 - SOLD! ROTD + marquee = £20 KOF2002 + poster = SOLD! The game and board have hardly been used and come completely mint as new with full boxes, matching serials, bags, move lists - everything that came with it! I was a fool and thought I'd have time to play them - but I don't...
  8. D

Arcade cabinet + SSF2 for sale on ebay

I'm selling my beloved arcade cabinet on ebay and am bundling in Super Street Fighter 2 if someone uses the buy-it-now option which is £350. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6137998973&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT I can't deliver because I can't drive - but if you want it...
  9. D

WANTED: SVC Chaos KIT

Hi, Anyone know where I can buy or know anyone who can sell me a SNK vs. Capcom Chaos MVS Kit? I want the cartridge not the PCB version.. Thanks, djspringate
  10. D

WTB: Wonderswan Games

'Nuff said. ;) Any help appreciated, Thanks, David
  11. D

WTB: Wonderswan cartridge burner

Hi, I want to develop my own Wonderswan games- so am looking for a cartridge burner or similar device.. If anyone has any advice on where I can get one or how to make one even - it would be greatly appreciated... Thanks, David
  12. D

Qsound

How do you wire up Qsound?!? I have a Super Street Fighter 2 board and have tried using the phono out sockets to plug in my speakers but no joy... Someone please help me out - I hear that Qsound is great.. :( Thanks, David
  13. D

How to tell a fake MVS cart

Hi, I bought a KOF '94 MVS cart today and I want to know whether its a fake - the lable looks kinda new-ish with a brown stain on it - but it still seems too good to be true - I got it for $20 in CEX London. Any hints on how to tell a fake mvs cart would be great! Thanks, David
  14. D

WTB: King of Fighter's 94 extras + box

Hi, I've just bought a KOF94 MVS cart and need the artwork, dip sheets, baggies, move stickers the lot! (and a box if someone would part with one!) Any generous people please post your prices here, Thanks, David
  15. D

WTB: AES system - any condition!

Hi, I want an AES system - as cheap as possible - so all conditions are considered as long as it works!! Message me back here, David
  16. D

Good place to buy MVS kits in Vegas?!?

Hi, I'm going to Vegas for my Father's wedding in November (don't ask) so I want to pick up a LOADS of MVS kits - and maybe an AES... Anyone got any advice?? Appreciate anything, Thanks, David
  17. D

WTB: Fatal Fury or Fatal Fury Special MVS KIT

Hi, Title says it all. Really want these kits. Thanks, David
  18. D

WTB: Garou: Mark of The Wolves MVS KIT

Hi, I want a MOTW MVS KIT - where can I get one? Anyone wanna sell me one? PM or mail to djspringate@<remove_this>mail.ru I'm willing to pay up to $250 for a Garou kit... is this too low? Thanks! David
  19. D

Rage of the Dragons + MV-1C - Will it work?

Hi, I have 'Rage of the Dragons' MVS - can anyone (preferably a few people) confirm that it does in fact work with an MVS-1C? I'm looking to buy one from the store this week. Thanks in advance people, David
  20. D

Tagging in KOF 2003?

Hi, A friend of mine told me that you can tag characters in KOF 2003??! Is this true?!? I haven' t played a KOF since '99 and don't know what things have changed since then.. ALSO What are the general impressions of 2002? I'm thinking of getting it.. Thanks, David