Search results

1. Crazy Climber

Roads Edge Hyper 64 cartridge - $100 shipped or best offer

Hello My friend has a Roads edge cartridge for the Hyper 64 system, neither of us own one and really know nothing about the system. He aquired it from a local operator many years ago, it was told to him it was NOS (the operator did not have the motherboard needed to use it) It comes with a box...
  2. Crazy Climber

All the hate is making me hate my NGX too...

When I first got it, I was excited. Noticed some minor problems, let em buck, no biggie. I've got a handheld NEO GEO bitches!! High school me would Be sooooo jealous! I don't even care about a few little problems. Noticed the forums had a sub section...started reading them to learn more about it...
  3. Crazy Climber

Did someone here make this marquee?

...and if so would you kindly point me in the direction of where I can purchase it :) Thanks!
  4. Crazy Climber

Does Super MVS to AES convertor II (IN NEO STORE) work with 161 in 1's?

Hello I want to buy this convertor from the Neo store... http://www.neostore.com/Super-MVS-to-AES-Neo-Geo-Converter-II-p/1178.htm Was wondering if it will work with my 161 in 1 MVS multicart? Does anyone know if it does? So much info on the web about convertors it's difficult for me to find...
  5. Crazy Climber

Best place to have my AES console modded to component?

*edit - found someone, Thanks!
  6. Crazy Climber

Large LAST BLADE marquee, full size. Is this of any interest?

Hello I do not post here very often but I purchased a large lot of marquees the other day and one of them was a Last Blade for Neo Geo. It is not the mini marquee but the large White full size version. The project I am using these marquees for requires me to basically make them unusable, I...
  7. Crazy Climber

AES lot on Ebay - *update - SOLD! Thank you.

Hello, I'm not opposed to adding a different BIN for a good offer, let me know if there is any questions. This is a long shot but I will also trade towards an MVS Mini cabinet (not caberet - the small kids version) Thanks:)...
  8. Crazy Climber

Could use some advice on selling a lot....

Hello I am more of a lurker here but I have done ten or so purchases on the boards and I could use a little advice. I am going to purchase MVS only now and was debating selling my AES stuff since I don't really play it much and I am not a collector when it comes to the NEO, only a gamer. This is...
  9. Crazy Climber

Looking for a few AES games

Hello eveyone I'm looking for a few AES games, nothing to rare. I would prefer they have the box and manual and be in somewhat decent shape but they don't have to be mint or anything. English or Japan releases are both OK. Here's what I'm looking for..... Thrash Rally - Sale completed - BigBear...
  10. Crazy Climber

WTB or Trade MAGICAL DROP 3 for MVS

Looking for a copy of Magical Drop 3 for my MVS system. I don't know if this has a marquee card availible but I would be interested in that also or even a marquee card for part 2 would be cool. Thanks and I will buy or trade, here's my trade list Samurai Showdown 2 - full kit The Super Spy -...
  11. Crazy Climber

A few NOOB questions for my 4 slot MVS

Hey everyone, I recently bought a 4 slot MVS and I had a few questions about it and was wondering if maybe you guys could help me out. My first question is the sound is bad on it, it only works if I turn it all the way up and it's still very quiet. The only way I could get it loud enough was by...
  12. Crazy Climber

A few questions from a new member....

Hey everyone, I just picked up a 4 slot MVS with the following games - The Super Spy - Art of fighting 2 - Baseball Stars Pro - Samurai Showdown 2 I played a lot of Neo Geo back in High School and I always wanted a cabinet for my house, well now I have one and it is very cool:buttrock: Anyways...
  13. Crazy Climber

I now have all of my current wanted list - Thank you

Have all of them in route to my house, Thanks everyone
  14. Crazy Climber

Is this a good deal?

Hi everyone, I just bought my first NEO GEO MVS Arcade system for my gameroom. I look forward to being a part of the community. I don't know a lot about the value of the systems games though and I was wondering if anyone could help me out on this. The games on Ebay and it's called Super Dodge...