Search results

1. G

[FS] DEAD!!! super turbo jap cps2 board DEAD!!!

I have a jap super turbo boardset for sale I bought the board as working but by the time it got to me it was dead. Battery looks good(no leaking) no burned chips. I have to assume the board suicided on its way to me. Both the A&B boards are missing the case. 215.00 shipped in the US
  2. G

Sega blast city cp surround

FS: Blast city control panel surround w/cp 115.00 Note panel surround is clean and not yellowed but the camera made it look alot cleaner, expect some smoke stains which can easily be cleaned panel has usual rusting around edges Sega Blast city panels official sega 2l12b panel with harness...
  3. G

FS:MS-2931 SOLD

ms2931 SOLD!!
  4. G

how could you fake a load in a cabinet

I have a cabinet and i want to connect a pc with a jpac to it. The only problem is the qsound amp in the cabinet doesnt work unless an acutal jamma board is plugged to the harness and the jpac doesnt draw power. The amp draws 12volts from the power supply and comes on but it wont amp the...
  5. G

FS CPS3 jp 3rd strike cart & cdrom

FS a japanese third strike cart repaired at capcom japan earlier this month gauranteed not to be doa 240.00 shipped O.B.O Trades to consider J-pac agp geforce 6 series video card/radeon 9800
  6. G

sold

sold thanks
  7. G

wtb 128mb cp3 simm

As the title states I would like to buy a cps 3 simm has to be a 128
  8. G

F.S Sigma AV300 cps2 & dead cps3

Trying to get rid of my game stuff I dont play with 1st sigma av3000 supergun: 275.00 shipped o.b.o includes 2 controllers w/cable av3000 unit jamma harness with kick Harness lastly 1 svideo cable I made a s video cable last night just to test it with & 1 extra 8 pin din cable which...
  9. G

WTB third strike & 2nd impact cdrom

Im interested in buying a cps3 third strike cd rom and a 2nd impact cd rom Im looking for an official copy of course but im still willing to buy a burned copy or iso Id pay more of course for the official cdrom though
  10. G

F.S Sega Saturn HSS-0130

Got a sega saturn Hss0130 dual joystick for sale. I was planning on modding this up and making a supergun but Im never going to get around to it Im looking for 310 SHIPPED O.B.O S stick is very minty comes with only what you see, no original box or extra movestrips but i will packgage it up...
  11. G

FS Sigma av 5000

sold!!!! paypal preferred
  12. G

av5000 cables

I have an av5000 on the way im just wondering if i can use regular 15 pin dsub pc cable on it for connecting my own controllers p.s If i hacked a neogeo controller cable would it have 15 wires
  13. G

jap xbox live account

Is there anyway to have both a japanese xbl account and a us account without having 2 xbox's? I Know its true you cant play jap games on a us console but can you play us games on a japanese or asian console? lastly does buying a jap console ensure i can make a jap xbl account?
  14. G

XRGB-2 sold please close

pics coming shortly looking for 165 shipped Sold to borg jedi
  15. G

xbox360 to jamma

Has anyone tried to connect a 360 to a jamma cabinet? I couldnt find any info about it anywhere I just wanted to know if the video part is as straight forward as with other consoles
  16. G

sega panel mounting bracket

Hey Can anyone tell me the dimensions for the sega mounting bracket welded on their panels and do they work for both sanwa and seimtisu
  17. G

FS cps2 green xvsf & vsav 100.00

For sale x-men vs street fighter Version 2 green board vampire savior b board green original battery in both also comes with green a board but the a board is missing a test button( it broke off) 100.00 shipped paypal preferred
  18. G

WTB Alpha 3 / Zero3 cps board

Anybody got one of these for sale ?
  19. G

Interest Check dead cps3

Ive got 2 dead cps3 setups The first is street fighter 3 third strike and the second is jojo' bizarre adventure Im not sure what to ask for since I know im not gonna get what I paid but im open to reasonable offers Both carts are japanese region come with complete and accurate ram...
  20. G

cps3 third strike cd

Can someone help me out with the an iso file for third strike much appreciated thanks