Search results

1. W

Wonton2112's PS2/Back Compat PS3/Dreamcast/WOW/N64/Modded PSP/Game Guide Grab-bag

Alright, time for a spit-ton of stuff in my after-moving sale. All prices are shipped aside from the game guides, which cost about $3 to ship. Feel free to make sensible offers or trades. I'm looking for a Femme Fatale SFIV stick in particular, so keep that in mind, lol. :D Slimline PS2 with...
  2. W

WTS: 25" & 33" Monitors - CPS2 - X-Men vs SF! Progear boot & Mexican A board too!

WTS: 25" & 33" Monitors - CPS2 - X-Men vs SF! Progear boot & Mexican A board too! X-men Vs Street Fighter worked super before I moved about a month back (can't retest today as I've no cabinet here). Battery was last changed a year and change back according to the info from the person I bought...
  3. W

For Sale Sony VGP-XL1B and IC HP EX470 (Home Server)

Let me know when you get farther along the idea of selling the server.
  4. W

SOLD: Arcana Heart PCB w/art

Wondering if there's any interest out there for my Arcana Heart PCB. I'm unsure whether to art is copied or not. If it is copied, it's well-done. Anyhow, I don't have a high-res monitor, nor do I feel like being bothered finding one and a cab to put it in, so I'm strongly considering letting...
  5. W

FS: M3 DS Real Slot 1 Flash Cart + a DS/DSL Passcard

Moved up to a DSi, so this is of no more use to me. Takes Micro SD cards, has SDHC support, and works like a charm! Looking for $25 shipped. :D Also have a Passcard in case you have a slot 2 solution but a missing passcard. Looking for $8 shipped on that. Both are DS and DS Lite compatible...
  6. W

WTB: Transformers: Convoy no Nazo/Famicom Disk System

Loose cart's fine, just want to play it :). EDIT: Also looking for a working Famicom Disk System, or non-working's fine if it's definitely the belt.
  7. W

FS:Slug 2 and SamSho3 MVS carts

Couple MVS carts for sale: Metal Slug 2 - $35 shipped Samurai Shodown 3 - $25 shipped Or take both for $50 AES are all gone: FF Special's been sold to Gargoyle7 FF2's been traded away!
  8. W

WTB: Ketsui Death Label DS & a Famicom

Looking for a copy of Ketsui: Death Label for the DS. If you've got one, complete with case and manual, let me know!! :D Also now looking for a famicom system w/controllers.
  9. W

FS/FT: Gunbird PCB

So I've got this Gunbird PCB, and it's all minty and happy, and needs a new home, so if you're a Gunbird fan who could give it a new home, get in touch with me! :D
  10. W

Wiring up the PSU in a supergun (arcade PSU)

Okay, so I bought an arcade PSU for my supergun, I know the 12v/5v/-5v/gnd go to the jamma harness etc, but what about FG/AC(L)/AC(N) I assume they deal with the power cable etc, but I'm kind of clueless here... Any help at all would rule.
  11. W

WTB/WTTF: Modded PS2

Looking for a modded PS2, have an AES console lot in the neo selling forum to trade, also have cash. :) Also might be interested in buy a memory card with free mcboot on it, I've tried doing it myself, but my codebreaker doesn't like *any* flash drive I've tried. :(. Anyhow, if you can hook me...
  12. W

FS/FT: Gaming Desktop - SOLD

So I find I haven't done any PC gaming aside from the first week or so after I built this machine. I bought a macbook and haven't even touched the desktop since! It's a shame to let it go to rot, so I'm offering it up to you fine folks. Breakdown: Phenom II quad-core processor running at 3.0...
  13. W

Delete me please...

Everything's either traded or I've given up on selling it.
  14. W

DELETE ME

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:
  15. W

Delete me

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:
  16. W

WTB: Progear no Arashi - Working or Dead

Looking for a copy of Progear no Arashi, whether it's working, suicided, has corrupt roms, or whatever the case may be, as long as you didn't splash acid all over it or run it over with your car. If you've got one, let me know, and let me know what you'd like for it.
  17. W

CPS2 replacement fan: part #/source?

So my X-Men VS Street Fighter's fan stopped working yesterday and I'd like to replace it, but I'm none-too sure what to replace it with. Something quieter would be nice, but just the same, no idea what to get or where to get it from. Any advice would be super appreciated.
  18. W

Price check - Progear no arashi

Just trying to find out what it'll run me roughly. Saw a kit on coinop for $488, but they're not always accurate. So if you know its rough value as of late, let me know!
  19. W

Finally giving back a bit - Neo Music

So I've decided to give back to the community a bit. I've ripped and am in the process of uploading every NGCD's audio tracks I could get my hands on. If it doesn't have a link under it, it will by the time I'm done. Here goes: 3 Count Bout http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OZW9L1MU ADK World...
  20. W

SOLD!! Virtual Boy & Games!

SOLD! Works super, has a crack or something on the stand so it doesn't hold properly, but this seems to be a common issue. Comes with 6 games, 1 repeat, all work and only half have dust covers. Games: Vertical Force Panic Bomber Wario Land Mario's Tennis Mario's Tennis Galactic Pinball