Search results

1. SMMM

WTB: 4-Slot MVS Motherboard

I need a spare 4-slot MVS motherboard. Let me know if you have a working one for sale.
  2. SMMM

FS: Neo-Geo CDZ System, Neo-Geo AES (Serial 73055)

Hey all, I've decided to sell my gaming systems, as I honestly never play them and could use the money for other ventures. Prices are shipped within the US, International is extra. I take payment by PayPal. I will take offers if you have em. Let me know if you have any questions! Neo-Geo CDZ -...
  3. SMMM

FS: RGB NES, RGB SNES Jr, RGB PC Engine Duo-R

Hey all, I've decided to sell my gaming systems, as I honestly never play them and could use the money for other ventures. Prices are shipped within the US, International is extra. I take payment by PayPal. I will take offers if you have em. Let me know if you have any questions! RGB-modded...
  4. SMMM

PSIO & EverDrives - The "I lost my job" sale extravaganza

Lost my job and I have bills that need to be paid, so I am hoping these will go fast. All are free shipping within the US. I take Paypal as gift or +3%. PSIO is NIB while the EverDrives were very lightly used (does not include SD Cards). Please let me know if you have any questions. PSIO...
  5. SMMM

FS: Boxed Games for DS/NES/SNES/N64/PS1/PS2, SD2SNES Cart - Updated 01/08

Hello! All games were carefully cleaned and tested to work Price are before shipping I take PayPal as a gift or add 4% The more you buy, the bigger discounts I'll give International shipping is offered, but I reserve the right of refusal if its a country or situation I'm uncomfortable with...
  6. SMMM

FS: Samurai Shodown III (MVS) - Updated 01/08

Hello! All games were carefully cleaned and tested to work Price are before shipping I take PayPal as a gift or add 4% The more you buy, the bigger discounts I'll give International shipping is offered, but I reserve the right of refusal if its a country or situation I'm uncomfortable with...
  7. SMMM

FS: SD2SNES - $185. Updated 10/12

8. SMMM

FS: EverDrive 64 v3 + Elgato Capture HD + Other Junk!

PICTURES OF ALL ITEMS VIEWABLE HERE. All items have been tested and work perfectly unless otherwise noted. Feel free to make offers, but the more you buy, the better the deal. All prices are before shipping. Payment to be made via paypal as gift or add 4%. Thanks for looking. I've got a...
  9. SMMM

FS: Naomi Mobo + Capcom I/O + CvS + CPS2 Stuff

PICTURES VIEWABLE HERE. All items have been tested and work perfectly unless otherwise noted. Feel free to make offers, but the more you buy, the better the deal. All prices are before shipping. Payment to be made via paypal as gift or add 4%. Thanks for looking. - 2x CPS2 A-Boards $25 Each...
  10. SMMM

WTB: Female Euro SCART to BNC+RCA cable

EDIT: Whoops, meant to post in the Everything Else forum. Move please? Like this: Anyone know where I can get one, or can someone make one? Need it for my iScan VP30.
  11. SMMM

WTB: Playstation AV Adaptor & Guncons

Looks like this: Also looking to buy Guncons 1 & 2. Let me know what you have. :)
  12. SMMM

FS: AVERMEDIA Game Broadcaster HD PCI HDMI/VGA Capture Card

Same card seen here. I've had it for a couple of years, and it's done me well for streaming and capturing HDMI. Card only, but I will package it extremely well. $100 shipped OBO.
  13. SMMM

WTB: Sega Saturn controllers (US Model 2)

Looking to buy a couple. If you got em, let me know.
  14. SMMM

WTB: Capcom "Big Blue" oversized marquee custom print

Anyone know where I can get one printed? 27x15.5". Gameongrafix has a max height of 12", so no go there. Here's what I want printed, for all those curious. This is just a preview image, but I do have it in full-res 300dpi. Willing to kill to have it printed and in my marquee slot.
  15. SMMM

WTB: Cap Kit & Flyback replacement for WG K7000

Shoot me an offer, including parts and return shipping of the chassis. :)
  16. SMMM

FS: Fatal Fury & Blue's Journey (AES)

Prices are shipped and I take all forms of payment. Shoot me a PM if interested - offers welcome. Fatal Fury (AES) - $38 shipped Blue's Journey (AES) - $50 shipped Cat not included.
  17. SMMM

WTB: Nintendo S-Video cables (SNES/N64) - Official or Monster

I can't for the life of me find Official or Monster S-Video cables for Nintendo. I can only find cheap, thin ones. I need 2 of them. Lemme know if you have em.
  18. SMMM

Anybody recognize this game?? (Capcom)

Found it in an art book. I can't read the Japanese, but I know the artists - Kinu Nishimura and Haruki Suetsugu. They're both known for their arcade illustrations, so I imagine it's probably arcade related. I've looked through both their portfolios and can't find a game that matches this art...
  19. SMMM

Can anyone identify what kind of cabinet this is?

I feel like I should know what it is, but I'm drawing a blank. Anyone know the story behind it? Also, completely unrelated question, but I don't want to make 2 threads. What is a "Sample Version" of a CPS2 game? Are there any differences between a Sample Version and the normal version of a game?
  20. SMMM

FS: Boxed NES games, Bunch of PS2 games, PS1, Dreamcast Accessories+++

Prices are shipped in the US. Major discount for multiple items bought! $10 MINIMUM REQUIRED ON ALL ORDERS. Dreamcast controllers - $12 each TAKE ALL 5 FOR $50 VMUs - $5 each TAKE ALL 6 FOR $28 Starfire Blaster Dreamcast Lightgun - $30 Starfire Blaster Dreamcast Lightgun (Missing Start/B on...