1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Just got mine in today and it looks awesome! Thanks!

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
@Pope: hey sorry for the delay, yes they've all been sent out. if for some reason yours doesn't show up just shoot me a PM

@PunkicCyborg: Yes!!! :buttrock:

@Tw3ek: Thanks, man! Enjoy!

Got mine today, wore it to work and got called a nerd. Full success.

:lolz: Awesome!

EDIT:
Only 5 days remain to order this month's Gazelle shirt!
http://1cc.storenvy.com/

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
My 68k shirt came in today and looks awesome :buttrock:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Uz5qYDe.jpg

All Gazelle shirts have been printed and posted!
Thanks! & Keep an eye on those mailboxes :D

1cc Shirt of the Month #16 will be announced September 1st at midnight...

https://www.facebook.com/1ccShirts

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Is that blue-to-purple gradient hard to pull off with a screen print like that? Looks nice mang.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Thanks, Jim! It was a bit tricky at first but I knew I needed to have dat fade :mr_t:
The purple and turquoise inks we custom mixed and the letters are first printed solid purple then the turquoise dot gradient on top. It took a bit of experimentation with flashing the inks between hits, but in the end it worked out really well.
I'm very happy with how the lettering looks when you look at the shirt in person, both up close and afar
nBVHBkc.jpg

Hope everyone likes theirs! :vik:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yes I'm glad it has purple on it.

I'm usually hesitant on white shirts as I drink grape juice at the beach every day.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
1cc Shirt of the Month #16: 1943 Kai: The Battle of Midway

Sorry for the digital mock-up! I changed my mind on the shirt colour last minute...

In 1984 Capcom released their vertically scrolling shoot 'em up arcade game, 1942 and it quickly became one of the company's first big hits. The success of this title certainly paved the way for many other arcade shooing games and Capcom would later go on to release five more titles in the 19xx series up until 2000 (or 2008 if you count Joint Strike. :lolz: )

One of the more notorious games from the series is 1943 Kai: The Battle of Midway.
jjyxDI1.jpg

1943 Kai: The Battle of Midway is a Japan-only updated version of Capcom's 1987 arcade shooting game 1943: Midway Kaisen. This awesome remix features new enemies, weapons, music and an overall faster pace. Also the trademark plane of the series, the Lockheed P-38 Lightning is replaced with a ‪Boeing-Stearman Model 75‬. It is speculated there were only around 200 PCB's of the game produced by Capcom, but luckily for us it has seen a number of ports over the years, namely on 1998's Capcom Generations 1 for the Sega Saturn and Sony Playstation, 2005's Capcom Classics Collection for the Playstation2 and Xbox, and on 2006's Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded for the PSP.

1cc Shirts' ode to the great 19xx series features the 1943 Kai logo across the front chest with the iconic Capcom logo adorning the left sleeve.

Gildan brand pre-shrunk jersey knit tees in a 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester blend in Heather Saphire printed with white, black, orange, yellow, red and royal blue plastisol inks. Order close on September 20th and will be printed and shipped at the end of the month.

$25 shipped US.
$33 shipped international.

http://1cc.storenvy.com/
https://www.facebook.com/1ccShirts

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Exactly how much below the neck line will the graphic be? I have man tits I needs to be coverings bro.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Order placed. :) Great looking shirt and much easy to find than the PCB.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Order placed. :) Great looking shirt and much easy to find than the PCB.
Too true. This gave me a nice chuckle. I really do like the color of this Tee, nice choice, Ellert.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Cheers, fellas :)
I'd love to nab an original PCB someday. Such a great game. The few I've seen come up for sale over the years usually get scooped pretty quickly...

I was originally going to do this shirt on a solid Military Green, but then I thought the textured heather sapphire matches the title screen so well that it was just too perfect.
1943_20kai_20title_original.png

Are you able to adjust that if I request it to be a little lower like 5-6"?

Sure, James. 2XL shirts and larger we do usually print a *little* bit lower to accommodate for the size, but if you need it lower than normal I should be able to do that.
Just leave a note when you place your order to remind me, please ;)

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Cool, thanks dude. I'll check my other shirts I ordered in the past to check where it needs to be before I place the order.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm really thinking about going on and ordering this one but I'm worried it might be to bright, kind of hard to tell how it will look from that pic.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Cheers, fellas :)
I'd love to nab an original PCB someday. Such a great game. The few I've seen come up for sale over the years usually get scooped pretty quickly...

How much different is the Kai PCB from regular 1943/other Capcom games? A quick search didn't reveal much detail about it.

EDIT: From pictures it looks pretty similar to the 'vanilla' version. I'd be curious to try it on my own real hardware if possible. I like 1943 a lot.

Last edited: