25th Amendment or Impeachment, none of this shit is going to happen.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So when media reports things like 'no significant voter fraud' you don't believe them? Isn't that the same things that the Trump nuts are doing?

Is this your best gatcha moment? Oh boy.

The media can provide the context as it likes, but what I am talking about is seeing the SUV with some armed rednecks and ballot bags filled with ballots getting intercepted on the way to a ballot center. https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...-get-tip-of-convention-center-threat/2587411/

Or that Fox News kept trying to push the story about fake ballots in Detroit (as if Trump was going to win that district).

Anyone who peddles a conspiracy theory that hard is going to look suspect in and of themselves. And the fact - not the opinion - the fact that you had a SUV of armed dipshits trying to plant bag of ballots in A PA voting center only corroborates the suspicion.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Is this your best gatcha moment? Oh boy.

The media can provide the context as it likes, but what I am talking about is seeing the SUV with some armed rednecks and ballot bags filled with ballots getting intercepted on the way to a ballot center. https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...-get-tip-of-convention-center-threat/2587411/

Or that Fox News kept trying to push the story about fake ballots in Detroit (as if Trump was going to win that district).

Anyone who peddles a conspiracy theory that hard is going to look suspect in and of themselves. And the fact - not the opinion - the fact that you had a SUV of armed dipshits trying to plant bag of ballots in A PA voting center only corroborates the suspicion.

I'm not trying to gotcha on anything, I am seriously trying to understand where you're coming from on this.

You know the article you linked does not mention ballots at all, right?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
For the record, Biden did worse in Detroit compared to 2016 and 2012.

But he more than made up for it outside of detroit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm not trying to gotcha on anything, I am seriously trying to understand where you're coming from on this.

You know the article you linked does not mention ballots at all, right?

You’re right. I read it wrong and the guys in the SUV “thought that fake ballots were being counted.” I hadn’t reviewed this since it was first reported.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Oh look, Trump got acquitted.... shocker.

More Republicans had the stones to convict than I thought, but it's still a joke.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t surprised. I expected Republicans to do what they could for an easy slam dunk at lowering the budget and taxes by removing an expensive cost.

I mean, isn’t that what republicans are about?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t surprised. I expected Republicans to do what they could for an easy slam dunk at lowering the budget and taxes by removing an expensive cost.

I mean, isn’t that what republicans are about?

The whole thing was a fucking farce to begin with. We all knew Trump wasn't going to have shit done to him.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
To be honest, no one's heart seemed to be in this one. What a bore.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Mitch McConnel: Trump caused the riot.
Mitch McConnel: I vote to acquit.

Is this what double think looks like?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Like I said “it would be a lie if I said I wasn’t surprised.”

It sound like you weren’t.

I honestly felt it was a total waste of time where money could have been better spent on something else. I've pretty much kept my thoughts to myself these days but yeah I'd rather focus on something more positive for this country instead of watching this mess.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I honestly felt it was a total waste of time where money could have been better spent on something else. I've pretty much kept my thoughts to myself these days but yeah I'd rather focus on something more positive for this country instead of watching this mess.

Do you understand why the former president should be impeached?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I mean, come on. Anytime someone says "my taxpayer dollars" as if they matter should make you realize, no, they don't really matter.

Harsh reality. I'm not one of those retards though. I am retarded, but not that far gone.