$300k Kizuna Encounter Euro AES over at the NeoStore

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
That's not the impression I've gotten from the past 10+ years...

Strange though, for back in times I used to be even despised for calling all US releases as "fake shit" despite being told as "legit" or not.

Truth to be told, that was possibily a sensincal POW, but horribly expressed. Gotta admit I was quite a pain in the ass back then. But again, I was still young, since the period I'm referring has been spanning up to 2005 or so (when I completed my own collection). So yes, that was more than 10yrs ago. In fact, it's not I've been around that much in the last decade. My bad, maybe.

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Yeah, that should be a photo for some "exits" of Harajuku station on the Yamanote-sen. :-)

You can also see the exit for Omote-sando, which is basically the big street separating Harajuku ward from Shibuya ward. Takeshita doori being the fanciful street within Harajuku.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Yeah, that should be a photo for some "exits" of Harajuku station on the Yamanote-sen. :-)

You can also see the exit for Omote-sando, which is basically the big street separating Harajuku ward from Shibuya ward. Takeshita doori being the fanciful street within Harajuku.

You know your shit, Shito :buttrock:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
almost 100% sure that is exactly how the destruction process was back in the day. Cartridge shells, boards, etc could be repurposed, but things like manuals could not easily be changed to Japanese. On top of that, throwing things (such as manuals) away in bulk would cost money to haul out. Often times they just tossed them into storage to avoid the costs. Can’t say if that’s the case here, but I would not be surprised.

Throwing away paper isn’t more expensive than storing it, especially in Japan where having pretty much any excess inventory on hand is considered wasteful. Just “tossing something into storage” when it has no use to anyone is only possible in places like the US where we taking up space is considered a national value.

Chips were repurposed often, occasionally PCBs, because they were SUPER expensive to make. Print however is cheap.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Somewhere in the world I bet there is a drawer or filing cabinet full of US inserts and manuals

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
*shrug* I don't need any?
What's that got to do with the originals anyway
I thought we concluded earlier that this whole real and fake papers thing is a waste of time and those involved and committed should touch grass.

So just go to neooldstore.com

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I thought we concluded earlier that this whole real and fake papers thing is a waste of time and those involved and committed should touch grass.

So just go to neooldstore.com
I'm not sure why you're telling me to buy things I don't need when I don't collect US carts or have anything repro

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
I'm not sure why you're telling me to buy things I don't need when I don't collect US carts or have anything repro
Well if not you, then the rest of the clownshow should go to neooldstore.com

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
House and car, how exciting. Why is this seemingly the official mantra of n-g.com? How about a white picket fence and a golden retriever? How about some more mouths to feed with your dead end job? There's only one path to happiness.
well with a house and car you could, theoretically, get some ass. with video games, you'd attract only asshats.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
You might attract some tranny ass with your video games collection

• Eggplant
Reactions: wyo

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Nah. Suck on my unboxed carts biatch.

View attachment 65907
Ah, an AES collection after my own heart.

4QjLVE6.jpeg