A wonderful collection of bootleg video game systems

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I saw one of those Wireless 60 (Wii knockoff) units at Walmart once. I was surprised they were able to get away with selling it, but was at least good for a laugh.
I also remember seeing a number of PSP knockoffs when I was importing a PSP at the Japanese launch.

The one thing that's always amazed me with these piles of shit is that there never seems to be even one person in their respective companies that knows anything about aesthetics and design.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Ha, fantastic.

image_313437_fit_940.jpg

I want what this kid is having.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
I didn't want a Super Megason IV, but it comes "with extra cartridge"! SWEET! I love extra cartridges.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I could really use a Game Child with the extra small screen and one button.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
...fond memories of systems like the Game Theory Admiral, and Treamcast, but the Nintendo Polystation with Digital Stereo by Namco...Brilliant.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
LOL @ that 1000000 in 1 multicart plugging into the Playstation 3.

Back in the day, at least they tried to put some effort to improve the design they stole. I have a HK made famicom clone with turbo buttons added on each control pad which ain't a shabby idea.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I was under the impression that I was going to be having that kid.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
image_313457_fit_940.jpg

Appearance of high accuracy colour. Not actual high accuracy colour, but just looking like it might have it.

I love these things. I kind of feel sorry for these machines. It's like a kid in a playground who wants to play with friends, but actually has none so they rip off games of other kids and plays them alone.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Game theory? So not only is the high accuracy colour not real, but the games are just theoretical?

Last edited:

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
To be honest as a collector of fake console's I thought that website was going to a lot better rather then just random pictures with really bad descriptions, especially the one about the treamcast.

Here is a much better website regarding fakes.

http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Heaven edition Asian Steve Jobs was the best thing on there. I thought the Treamcast was something real, I have seen them sell for a good bit of money over the years.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
That's not as many clone systems as I thought there would be many many more. It is China after all.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
To be honest as a collector of fake console's I thought that website was going to a lot better rather then just random pictures with really bad descriptions, especially the one about the treamcast.

Here is a much better website regarding fakes.

http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/

After reading his description about the Treamcast, it was clear that this guy has no real idea about the subject and lost interest in the rest of his list.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The old Tiger LCD games would have been more fair to sell than these pieces of crap.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
if you find the right spot in your brain you can browse this website and emulate the feeling of being a lost child at a flea market again. (dont mind the fact that i was born when a lot of you were adults and shit) you got your pokemon cards in one hand strolling down the walkspace with the smell of fresh indoor boardwalk pizza being made. You come to a corner and see a small Chinese game store, filled with shit like this.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Man, I totally want a PS3 that has Famicom backwards compatibility.

Attachments

• image_313458_fit_940.jpg
    image_313458_fit_940.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 46