About gaming podcasts, my gaming podcast, and Dash Radio jokes...

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Is this serious? A couple 50 Cent wanna be's rapping over the SFIV song? Keep pimping asstastic songs like this, and you'll quickly earn that Dark Andy name.

"Two D" classic. :tickled:
The best part is how supportive you are of amateur efforts to break into the world of gaming coverage; good luck with your web show.

And are they 50 Cent wannabe's because they're black? Because they rap? I'm not really sure what about their performance warrants that specific comparison. Lets not even discuss your taste in music, thanks.

http://www.podcast198x.com/podcasts/eat-it-vid-boi-podcast-02/
For those of you who give a shit, the newest podcast is now live. If you downloaded it earlier this morning, please note there were a myriad of audio issues in that one that have now been corrected. Its advised you download the newest version.

Last edited:

Buro Destruct

I might download your podcast ..

:scratch:
All flaming aside, I don't think you'd dig it very much. Its cool if you listen, I'm just saying I don't think we'd really discuss anything you'd be interested in, I mean that in the least inflammatory way possible.

You could just to make fun of our voices though.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
All flaming aside, I don't think you'd dig it very much. Its cool if you listen, I'm just saying I don't think we'd really discuss anything you'd be interested in, I mean that in the least inflammatory way possible.

You could just to make fun of our voices though.

or me sounding particularly dickish drunk. (wont be drinking again)

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
The best part is how supportive you are of amateur efforts to break into the world of gaming coverage; good luck with your web show.

And are they 50 Cent wannabe's because they're black? Because they rap? I'm not really sure what about their performance warrants that specific comparison. Lets not even discuss your taste in music, thanks.

For those of you who give a shit, the newest podcast is now live. If you downloaded it earlier this morning, please note there were a myriad of audio issues in that one that have now been corrected. Its advised you download the newest version.

So you would rather me coddle any and every independent web show or effort in video game just for the fact they are independent? In a sea of mediocrity and crap, I support what is good. If, in my opinion, I think something is of poor quality, I'll let it be known. Sure, best of luck to them and I hope they get better, but as it stands, I don't enjoy their work.

Their flow and vocal skills weren't that good. I found it very average with a poor mix of a poor song.

My taste in music you say? Ah yes, I forgot, you understand my taste in music better than anyone.

I'll check out the podcast as I'm always looking for a new podcast to listen to. What do guys mainly cover?

J. Max

judas,
Why is Buro Destruct using Dark Andy's account again?

Anyway, this sounds kind of interesting...I'll check it out...

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
7 minutes into 00 and waiting eagerly for some gaming discussion.

woah 2 hours long? thats nuts, I thought the average length was like 30 minutes or 45? I think people will lose interest after that amount of time.

*keeps listening*

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I laughed at this week's cast when Sean started talking about having played way too much JetMoto because it was the ONLY PlayStation title he owned as a kid. I think that could almost be a discussion point all its own, talking about a game you played waaaay too much because it's all you may have had access to at a given time.

In 1992, I had the same experience, owning a Neo-Geo (which I basically only got because a friend defaulted on a loan to me) and nothing but Sengoku. Played Sengoku until my fingers were little stumps. Unlike Sean who still has some warm fuzzies for JetMoto, I am still in a place emotionally where I would probably vomit if offered another chance to play Sengoku. Never played the 2nd one either.

edit- I don't know why, but I found it hilarious that you guys discussed the writhing death throes of GameStop with the cheery tunes of Pilotwings in the background.

Last edited:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I like it and it's my first video game podcast( shocking ), I think I may have goofed on my email when I left a comment though

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Downloading right now.

I'm always willing to support a project from a neo-geo member. Any word on when you'll be on itunes?

Good luck on your podcast.

Buro Destruct

Any word on when you'll be on itunes?

Just submitted the feed to them last night, it was approved and is under review. I waited until we had a few eps under our belt before submission. So hopefully in the next few days they'll send me the review approval.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,

I made an effort to listen to the SFIV remake, and I thought it was really good. A nice take that intentionally brings the vibe from 3rd Strike into it. They are decent MCs and don't sound anything remotely like Fiddy. 50 Cent is a mumbling motherfucker and these guys enunciate very clearly and have some fun lyrics that fit the theme.

Jedah Doma should get shot NINE TIMES for ever trying to critique hip-hop again.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I laughed at this week's cast when Sean started talking about having played way too much JetMoto because it was the ONLY PlayStation title he owned as a kid. I think that could almost be a discussion point all its own, talking about a game you played waaaay too much because it's all you may have had access to at a given time.

In 1992, I had the same experience, owning a Neo-Geo (which I basically only got because a friend defaulted on a loan to me) and nothing but Sengoku. Played Sengoku until my fingers were little stumps. Unlike Sean who still has some warm fuzzies for JetMoto, I am still in a place emotionally where I would probably vomit if offered another chance to play Sengoku. Never played the 2nd one either.

edit- I don't know why, but I found it hilarious that you guys discussed the writhing death throes of GameStop with the cheery tunes of Pilotwings in the background.

I couldn't tell you how many hours I dumped into the Tekken 2 demo. Not the game itself, the demo. You could only play as Lei or Jun.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper

From 1994 to 1999 (when I finally got Assault Suit Leynos), the only Sega Genesis game I owned was Sonic 2.

Never fucking again! I will not buy a system, unless I can somehow get five or more games for it beforehand.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Just submitted the feed to them last night, it was approved and is under review. I waited until we had a few eps under our belt before submission. So hopefully in the next few days they'll send me the review approval.

Right on! Great news. You'll be in my morning commute podcast routine.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member

Great news:buttrock:

Buro Destruct

Just fyi guys, we've been added to iTunes!

We were actually added a few days ago but it took a bit for the artwork to update and everything.

You can find us here.

New podcast coming Saturday morning as always; we discussed East vs West game development, TGS, ODST, and more. Some interesting opinions shared this time.

Buro Destruct

http://www.podcast198x.com/

New podcast is up as of this morning. Last week as well but like I said before, I don't want to spam this thread.

This week was the topic of 'game journalism' and our thoughts on the current state of affairs and where it (hopefully) will go in the future.

Pretty good discussion if I say so myself.