Alcohol

Shmuppy

Banned
I wish I could pay Karou to axe murder Shumppy.

Karou is my friend;-) Good night guys. I'm sleepy-->finally...

It's not pathetic. Get the support you need to get through this, man.

All right, now I'm concerned for your sanity.

Tomorrow I will talk to a professional. I have her number. She can help. And my mom will make my fav dish. So, hmm, looks good I think.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Shmuppy's AA (alcoholics or autistic anonymous?) redemption saga is marginally interesting. Just stop posting for a while unless its for updates on your crippling addiction.

I'd advise you to turn to Jesus, but, I understand that his blood is literally fermented grapes, which he encourages his followers to sample on a regular basis, so, that might not help your situation. Drink of the Goddess' milk instead? Her teats are something special and all of Her daughters come equipped with a pair.

this is a good post. :lolz:

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I know what rehab and cold turkey and the shakes and all that shit looks like. Seen it, some cases even been there. So, he's full of shit, the way he is typing, he's doing just 'fine'.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Jesus loves Shmuppy

But the Shadow People love him more.

Shmuppy

Banned
Jesus loves Shmuppy

But the Shadow People love him more.

Yeah, isn't the saying going: The more you stare into the abyss, the more it stares back to you? That is why I stopped studying such dark stuff. There is so much evil going on in this world. It's insanity.

Edit: Of course Jesus loves me;-)

I know what rehab and cold turkey and the shakes and all that shit looks like. Seen it, some cases even been there. So, he's full of shit, the way he is typing, he's doing just 'fine'.

Puhh I cut per 24hrs from 0.7 to 0.3 Liters. And I'm freezing right now. Slowely but surely I will cut to 0. The green stuff helps...

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I agree, let’s focus on something more positive.

Is your mom hot?

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
can always sued the vodka company if you kept all the reciepts...

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Well, that’s a start I suppose...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've had a 5 day shit before, it was so big and dense that it literally stood up in the bowl like the washington monument.

Shmuppy

Banned
Get help.

You're talking to me? I help myself. Going to hospital isn't that easy with Covid, you have jump through some burning hoops. Tomorrow should be the first day after slowly detoxing to cut 100% and see what happens... Fingers crossed... At least I can eat and sleep again. Staying away from this shit forever will be the more difficult part. Gotta find a strategy.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It took you what? A week to cut down a decade long bottle of vodka a day habit?

Shmuppy

Banned
It took you what? A week to cut down a decade long bottle of vodka a day habit?

Today it's the 5th day I think? Not the habbit but first and foremost DETOX my body. Last detox in hospital took me only 3 days but with the "help" of heavy dosage of Diazepam--> Benzo shit, heavy stuff. I hate pills but sometimes they help. Maybe a good girl could make me things change in my life, a new perspective/something worth to look forward to--> to get rid of the habbit and make her happy in "return"?...

My best friend is struggling with a habbit too--> eating way to much fastfood shit all his life--> heavily overweight. But he stays strong. Lost 60Kg/130pounds in one year. I'm very happy for him everytime he tells me that it gets better and better with his weight and attitude. His lovely wife plays a great role in all of this. Supporting him where she can...

Now that's what I call a woman, yepp...

Last edited: