Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Just dug out a box from my closet with a bunch of action figures in it from my childhood. I had forgotten what some of them were called. Sectaurs, Visionaries, Supernaturals, Battle Beasts... great nostalgia trip and they are now decorating my movie shelves

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Saw this. Normally I don't really buy stuff like Star Trek figs/dolls, but uh... yeah this is Q. Had to buy his ass.

1687469196297.png

In other news, my local Wal-mart was selling TMNT figs for like 10 bucks (reissues of the original toys) and I finally found Shredder. Now I just need Splinter (I aint buyin April, April is for chicks) and I'll have all the TMNT figs I wanted to buy.

Namely the boys, Bebop/Rocksteady, couple of Foot Soldiers, Shredder and Splinter.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Saw this. Normally I don't really buy stuff like Star Trek figs/dolls, but uh... yeah this is Q. Had to buy his ass.

View attachment 66337

In other news, my local Wal-mart was selling TMNT figs for like 10 bucks (reissues of the original toys) and I finally found Shredder. Now I just need Splinter (I aint buyin April, April is for chicks) and I'll have all the TMNT figs I wanted to buy.

Namely the boys, Bebop/Rocksteady, couple of Foot Soldiers, Shredder and Splinter.
Are you sure Q didn't make you buy him

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

View attachment 66337

hell yeah dollfuckery

Attachments

• 20230623_143502.jpg
    20230623_143502.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Anyone remember Crazy Bones? I'll have to dig mine out from storage sometime

pdf_c1d7602c-f3f9-11e5-8e3e-803d1d1dc83e.jpg

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I want these:

Anyone collect shit like this? New toys inspired by old toys from our youth?

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I want these:

Anyone collect shit like this? New toys inspired by old toys from our youth?
Those are very rad. I try to stick to real old toys, otherwise, it is a bottomless pit without an end.
I have a gumball machine stuffed with Monsters in my pocket and various other assorted mini-toys. but all vintage.
I started buying those new motu guys. But I quickly felt overwhelmed and my son wasn't really interested, so off they went again