bombings/ expolsions in brussels.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
What people don't seem to get is that most of these terrorists were born and raised in France and Belgium. This isn't a refugees problem. It's way more complicated than that. They were perfectly acustomed to the way people live in France and Belgium. They went to the same public schools, watched the same movies and listened to the same music than the average white kid. Hell, they probably had the same favorite Dragon Ball character too.

Just google the names and see for yourself.

Brahim Abdelslam - born and raised in Belgium.
Salah Abdlslam - born and raised in Belgium.
Samy Amimour - born and raised in France.
Foued Mohammed-Aggad - born and raised in France.
Ismael Omar Mostefa - born and raised in France.
Abdelhamid Abaaoud - born and raised in Belgium.
Chakib Akrouh - born and raised in Belgium.
Cherif Kouachi - born and raised in France.
Said Kouachi - born and raised in France.
Amedy Coulibaly - born and raised in France.
Mohammed Merah - born and raised in France.

This shit is way more complicated than it looks. We could nuke ISIS or even Syria entirely, it wouldn't change a freaking thing.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
you literally said: "A religion of peace. You see this shit coming from Christians?". I replied. You said nothing of scale.

Yes, more terrorist shit happens on the muslim side. But dont pretend the christians hands are clean. And if you look at things like the lords resistance army- thats terror on a national scale. Its not the US, but there are lots of christian terrorists out there.

No, Christian hands are not clean. No religions hands are clean, but let's look at recent events in a clear perspective.. So, you don't see that actively coming from Christians, it is Muslims. Muslims did San Bernardino, which is local to me. It's more scary now, because these types of people can be completely nice and normal and have a whole other side to them you'd never be able to detect.

This is a issue almost every few months and many die. If it happens more in any specific religion more then any other, regardless of how guilty or not any other religion is, there must be something absolutely critically different in scripture for that to happen on the scale it does. I find it amazing how quiet and afraid people are over this shit. It was such a issue that even south park, the most politically incorrect animated series probably ever won't even touch the muslim shit. That says something. We all play under Islam's rules.

What people don't seem to get is that most of these terrorists were born and raised in France and Belgium. This isn't a refugees problem. It's way more complicated than that. They were perfectly acustomed to the way people live in France and Belgium. They went to the same public schools, watched the same movies and listened to the same music than the average white kid. Hell, they probably had the same favorite Dragon Ball character too.

This shit is way more complicated than it looks. We could nuke ISIS or even Syria entirely, it wouldn't change a freaking thing.

This is exactly the problem. What the fuck can you do to defeat a ideology that can be taught anywhere. By bringing in migrants that already largely believe in this, you're going to have a growth of it. And what about these 'no go' zones? Fuck that. These gov't's need to toughen up on this shit, and get out of this politically correct cowardice. Islam is a ideology. It is not just a religion.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
the news is reporting.

the media is owned. stories are prioritized... shit of all sorts happens everyday without mention.
there are goals, we just have to accept it. the only operations of ours that I ever hear about are when we back out, and its always too soon and a bitch move? or we got like one dude in some kind of surgical operation, yeah thats all that really happens ever. Frankly I think its weird that we're not the target more often? Frenchies And Belgians?! you're just making yourselves look like dicks fucking with them...:scratch:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
the media is owned. stories are prioritized... shit of all sorts happens everyday without mention.
there are goals, we just have to accept it. the only operations of ours that I ever hear about are when we back out, and its always too soon and a bitch move? or we got like one dude in some kind of surgical operation, yeah thats all that really happens ever. Frankly I think its weird that we're not the target more often? Frenchies And Belgians?! you're just making yourselves look like dicks fucking with them...:scratch:

god damn do i love it when you have a moment of clarity.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

I hate the media in all honesty. France has a larger muslim population right?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Last time they did the numbers, France 9.6% Muslim, and that was years ago.
The number is higher now. Probably approaching 15%.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This is exactly the problem. What the fuck can you do to defeat a ideology that can be taught anywhere. By bringing in migrants that already largely believe in this, you're going to have a growth of it. And what about these 'no go' zones? Fuck that. These gov't's need to toughen up on this shit, and get out of this politically correct cowardice. Islam is a ideology. It is not just a religion.

These guys weren't muslims by the way. What you call Islam is called Salafi jihadism. This shit is pure hateful political non-sense. They just use the religion as a tool to reach their goals.

Most of these terrorits were robbers or drug dealers anyway. If they really were muslims and followed everything their book said, they wouldn't have such big police records. More importantly, they wouldn't have had any hand left to activate the suicide bombs.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
What people don't seem to get is that most of these terrorists were born and raised in France and Belgium.
Well, I'll only speak for France. The problem is the immigration system doesn't work in France. There isn't a national pride of being French. And if ever, you would be considered as xenophobe...
The French government thinks he must still feel guilty for what happened during colonization so they are pretty lax with people coming from formers colonies. But things have changed, politics are different and the ones to blame are very old or dead now...
On the other hand, people from immigration (whatever their country of origin) feel the need to claim their foreign descent even if their family has been living in France for 3 generations. But again that can be because anywhere else in the world people are proud of their country which France lacks.
So yes those terrorists were born and raised in France but grew up in families who had no respect for France. And the hatred for France their parents gave them during their childhood just grew up as time passed to finally make them terrorist.
I remember as a kid, some children from foreign descent used to cuss at me "You French!". I didn't get it at the time...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
These guys weren't muslims by the way. What you call Islam is called Salafi jihadism. This shit is pure hateful political non-sense. They just use the religion as a tool to reach their goals.

Most of these terrorits were robbers or drug dealers anyway. If they really were muslims and followed everything their book said, they wouldn't have such big police records. More importantly, they wouldn't have had any hand left to activate the suicide bombs.

Yeah, hence ideology. It's not just a religion. Many believe it is. I used to believe that also. I was watching this video on the removal of hands with Abu Imran. It's weird, because he's the head of Sharia4Belgium, and we just had this attack. He said that in over 1,000+ years there were only 60 hands cut off.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Abu Imran

This fucking faggot should be put in jail and get raped by jewish thugs every fucking day for the rest of his life. He's a disgrace to both his religion and the belgian people.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Yeah, I've seen videos of this guy before (in french language). He's still the same fucktard in english. It looks like they got that fucker last year though. He's now in jail for 12 years. FOR GREAT JUSTICE! :buttrock:

I still hope he gets raped by a bunch of jewish thugs though, for good mesure.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,

Coherent thought from Karou?

Shit, NOW the world's gonna end ;)

Kidding bro, and I agree. With all the crap that's happened, I'm genuinely surprised that 9/11 is the only thing that's happened on the mainland since then.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So yes those terrorists were born and raised in France but grew up in families who had no respect for France. And the hatred for France their parents gave them during their childhood just grew up as time passed to finally make them terrorist.

Often, the terrorists (including some paris attackers) had an estranged relationship with their families.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I guess the problem is Islam then, eh?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I guess the problem is Islam then, eh?

These people are criminals, plain and simple. They give themselves some sort of religious touch to justify their terrorist attacks against innocent people but of course that's just the usual nonsense terrorists through the ages have done time and again, no matter whether they're leftist or right-winged radicals, pseudo-religious "freedom" fighters or other human garbage.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

What a lot of people don't understand is that in addition to being a "religion", it's also a sociopolitical system all rolled into one.

These people are criminals, plain and simple. They give themselves some sort of religious touch to justify their terrorist attacks against innocent people but of course that's just the usual nonsense terrorists through the ages have done time and again, no matter whether they're leftist or right-winged radicals, pseudo-religious "freedom" fighters or other human garbage.

They guy on the video said it plainly... Sharia is Islam, there's no separating it. It is the law of Islam. If you are a "moderate Muslim" or peaceful you're not a true, practicing Muslim. This it's why it's so easy to make "homegrown terrorists". The true nature of Islam is violent, sorry.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
They guy on the video said it plainly... Sharia is Islam, there's no separating it. It is the law of Islam. If you are a "moderate Muslim" or peaceful you're not a true, practicing Muslim. This it's why it's so easy to make "homegrown terrorists". The true nature of Islam is violent, sorry.

Bingo.

This is actually what I dislike about many religions.

If an religious person does something outside of the religion's doctrine, that person is acting on their own and it is not the cause of the religion.

If a religious doctrine calls for something and a person decides not do practice it..that person is acting on their own and it is not the cause of the religion.

The Quran and Sharia both call for many horrible things. A Muslim choosing not to do these things does not make the Muslim faith "peaceful", it makes the person peaceful.

Now...I'll say that I have a problem with many religions, not just the Muslim faith. For the sake of this topic, I'm focusing on Muslims.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

And the others say the exact opposite.

I don't know. Nobody ever told me. I found out for myself you gotta believe in foolish miracles

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I do enjoy how the media is very selective about blame.

Sometimes an act of violence is in individual act and has nothign to do with a greater group.

Sometimes it has everything to do with the greater group and little to do with the individual.

Act of mass murder by and "extreme" Islamist? No fault of Islam what so ever.

Act of mass murder by an American? 100% the fault of firearms, the NRA, and "gun culture".

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member

People interpret the Quoran - or any religious tome for that matter - as they see fit. Many Suras are a bit like Nostradamus prophecies in that everyone reads them in a different way. In my opinion, the core of the problem does not lie in Islam itself but the way it is organized from top to bottom. There is no central authority who was the final word on how to interpret the sayings of the Prophet, that's why there are countless groups and sects who claim to be in possession of the absolute truth. Their simple messages full of violence and aggression fall on fertile ground in the heads of those who are or believe to be repressed by our Western lifestyle and the so-called imperialism that comes with it.