bombings/ expolsions in brussels.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And the others say the exact opposite.

I don't know. Nobody ever told me. I found out for myself you gotta believe in foolish miracles

And who are those others who say the opposite? Might they be Muslims? ;)

Remember, Lying to infidels is totally cool. And that's written right in the Qur'an plainly.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
And who are those others who say the opposite? Might they be Muslims? ;)

Remember, Lying to infidels is totally cool. And that's written right in the Qur'an plainly.

Ohh, so they are part of the conspiracy... I get it.

of course then again, you once told me that they don't worship the god of the bible/torah/book of mormon, but some pagan moon god.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ohh, so they are part of the conspiracy... I get it.

of course then again, you once told me that they don't worship the god of the bible/torah/book of mormon, but some pagan moon god.

Yes, and I still stand by it.

Flag_of_Muslim_League.png

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Of course, that would plainly contradict what is "written right in the Qur'an plainly".

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Of course, that would plainly contradict what is "written right in the Qur'an plainly".

Even if that were true, many religions have beliefs not recorded in their texts...

Random semi-related thought: why do people stick up for Islam so much and bash Christianity at the same time? Super Ironic, especially since even through their major differences they are often lumped together just like you did in your recent post.

Christians are less violent, yet much more maligned. Why?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Then why blindly stick up for Muslims in every thread they're mentioned in?

Because it's currently fashionable to back any struggle for struggles sake, and to denounce anything comfortable as corrupt.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Then why blindly stick up for Muslims in every thread they're mentioned in?

I don't blindly stick up fro them. I just don't buy the "My religion is so much better than yours" nonsense. It is like when I was at a sheltered workshop and one of the participants called another a "Retard".

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Source: Worldwide Incidents Tracking System (Discontinued in 2012, still archived: https://web.archive.org/20130322054012/http://nctc.gov/site/index.html)

RB0Jpgb.jpg

After Sunni extremists, it seems like the real threat is these Secular assholes. I guess it should have been obvious that when you have people who believe in nothing and think they know best politically, you're going to have trouble. Hopefully, the feds are monitoring n-g.com.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I don't blindly stick up fro them. I just don't buy the "My religion is so much better than yours" nonsense. It is like when I was at a sheltered workshop and one of the participants called another a "Retard".

When has anyone claimed their religion is better on here?

You're grasping at straws now...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Even if that were true, many religions have beliefs not recorded in their texts...

Random semi-related thought: why do people stick up for Islam so much and bash Christianity at the same time? Super Ironic, especially since even through their major differences they are often lumped together just like you did in your recent post.

Christians are less violent, yet much more maligned. Why?

I don't stick up for Islam but think you should get your facts straight. There's not just black and white, you know.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I don't stick up for Islam but think you should get your facts straight. There's not just black and white, you know.

I realize that not all Muslims are violent. That's true... however what I do call into question how closely the non-violent ones are following their religion, because violence is what's called for against the infidels right in the Qur'an. I argue that the true believers are actually the Jihadists.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
When has anyone claimed their religion is better on here?

You're grasping at straws now...

I don't know if Christianity is the religion of the persons below, but the argument is effectively the same.

A religion of peace. You see this shit coming from Christians? I sure don't. Anyone paying the Jizyah yet? Whites in Europe and their invites of refugees who won't assimilate are a joke. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you invite people who have a contrasting belief system more close to fascism as a larger view?

Depends, do you think that Catholicism advocates that one not defend themselves against an invader? Self defense against a vicious enemy that conquers your land isn't murder as far as I know, and every battle of the Crusades has been a direct response to SEVERAL invasions by Islamic armies.

Luckily, someone made a great video about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

In terms of scale, how active have these terrorist groups been when mirrored directly with things related to Islam? I'm not saying Christians are not faulted here either, but it's not like the news is reporting stories annually about Christian massacre's by comparison. I'll feign expectation bias. Hard not to have some due to recent events.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
These guys weren't muslims by the way. What you call Islam is called Salafi jihadism. This shit is pure hateful political non-sense. They just use the religion as a tool to reach their goals.

Most of these terrorits were robbers or drug dealers anyway. If they really were muslims and followed everything their book said, they wouldn't have such big police records. More importantly, they wouldn't have had any hand left to activate the suicide bombs.

The clearest no true scottsman I've ever seen.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I realize that not all Muslims are violent. That's true... however what I do call into question how closely the non-violent ones are following their religion, because violence is what's called for against the infidels right in the Qur'an. I argue that the true believers are actually the Jihadists.

There's a lot of very violent stuff in other religious tomes as well but today we just chuckle about it and go on with our lifes. Take the Old Testament for example, there's tons of questionable to downright psychotic crap in there but most Christians are well past the stage where they took it literally and took an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Maybe in a few decades or centuries from now, Muslims will look back to what happens at the moment and bow their heads in shame like we already did with the crusades and a lot of other things that happened in the name of Christ such as pogroms, genocide, witch hunts, etc.

The reason why people bring Christianity into play when discussion comes to Islam is that both religions share a lot of things, like freak groups that take things to the extreme and a blood-soaked history. I'm not trying to excuse or even balance Muslim terrorism with it but you gotta see the whole picture, not just a few episodes here and there. Then there's politics which caused lots of grief in the past beginning in the late 15th century with Columbus' journey to America end ending (for the moment) with the American and European involvement in the Middle East. Like it or not but we've played with fire down there for hundreds of years and now we reap poison fruit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
They sure ain't Buddhists (which have their own bad history).

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I think I agree with Abu Imran to be honest. He's right. There isn't a democratic Muslim. Am I wrong in assuming that the laws of Islam can't separate it's own fascist ideology, or pick and choose, or it isn't Islam? I mean, this isn't some open to interpretation thing. It's a system of political ideology, and religion. Attached together, and that attachment cannot be separated. Putting your will with god is not Islam? How is Jihad and terrorism not Islam, because it's negative and people won't accept it? Is there actually a passage in the later writings to kill non believers on sight? Understand I have not read the Quran, Sura or the Hadith, so feel free to chime in. I've checked out some passages in arabic, and I can see why someone would follow it. Its VERY interesting.

Can you have just have mecca without Medina? Both are part of Muhammed's life correct? I can see how some would want to adopt only Mecca, as I'd think it has a more peaceful side and was Muhammed's first iteration, but according to that Bill Warner guy, mecca was a failure. It was only through the fear and intimidation of his arrival in Medina do we see Islam as a world wide success. I was checking out a wiki and original Muhammed wanted a alliance with Christians and Jews and his attitude later changed.

"In the course of Muhammad proselytizing in Mecca, he viewed Christians and Jews (both of whom he referred to as "People of the Book") as natural allies, part of the Abrahamic religions, sharing the core principles of his teachings, and anticipated their acceptance and support. Muslims, like Jews, were at that time praying towards Jerusalem. In the Constitution of Medina, Muhammad demanded the Jews' political loyalty in return for religious and cultural autonomy.[6]

The Jewish clans however kept aloof from Islam though in the course of time there were a few converts from them.[7] After his migration to Medina, Muhammad's attitude towards Christians and Jews changed. Norman Stillman states:[8]

During this fateful time, fraught with tension after the Hijra [migration to Medina], when Muhammad encountered contradiction, ridicule and rejection from the Jewish scholars in Medina, he came to adopt a radically more negative view of the people of the Book who had received earlier scriptures. This attitude was already evolving in the third Meccan period as the Prophet became more aware of the antipathy between Jews and Christians and the disagreements and strife amongst members of the same religion. The Qur'an at this time states that it will "relate [correctly] to the Children of Israel most of that about which they differ" (XXVII, 76)."

Islam moving into these other countries, establishing no go zones and other forms of separation make for hot spots for revolting against those said people. To allow that due to the fear of political correctness, because white people are largely idiots doesn't make it right either. You can't just see etc. brown and black face as untouchable or unquestionable on behavior. What if Nazi Germany came back right now, but every member of it was black? How much 'apologism' do you think might follow that mentality with unjust dishonesty that what is being taught is oppressive, cruel and evil? I know Merkel would sit there powerless with that stupid fucking frown on her face.

The way I see it, the moderate Muslims don't even count as Muslims according to these guys, and they are easy targets, so they are at a high risk with the arrival of migrants. You can't discriminate on who you can take in based on belief or religion, so that's out. Honestly, these dudes have the perfect set up for any form of conquest based ambition. Brussels IMO is just the beginning. I think this shit is going to get worse and fast. Doesn't stuff like this happen in the middle east constantly between sunni and shia? Other countries that adopt Islam in large numbers will see the same thing. To me it comes with the territory of allowing it in your country. It happens on a constant in the middle east, so I don't see any exception being made for Europe. I think Europe is stupid and doesn't look at there own history on how brutally this was fought. Look to Spain for a history of it.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I think I agree with Abu Imran to be honest. He's right. There isn't a democratic Muslim. Am I wrong in assuming that the laws of Islam can't separate it's own fascist ideology, or pick and choose, or it isn't islam? I mean, this isn't some open to interpretation thing. It's a system of political ideology, and religion. Attached together. Can you have just mecca without medina. Both are part of Muhammed's life correct?

It's all open to interpretation because there is no fixed way to read the Quoran. Ever read that book? I did, at least in major parts, and haven't found a lot of violent stuff but lots and lots of questions. So I went to to an Imam on an open Mosque day over here and asked him what I wanted to know. Turned out that he couldn't answer all my questions because the true meaning of quite a few Suras has been lost over time. This creates a blank canvas for freaks and extremists of all colours to put their word into the mouth of the Prophet.

The other thing is the Sharia and the inherent violence of Islam. Well, it won't be an issue anymore as soon as someone will be able to find a more secular form of Islam just like Christians did during the secularisation of the 16th and 17th century. Religion still played an important role afterwards but people found out that society is better off with seperating religion from politics and social life.

In this light, the more radical forms of Islam remind me of the state of the occident before secularisation and renaissance. Actually you gotta be glad that the Sharia doesn't force a geocentric model upon people... it will take a while before this crap gets sorted out but eventually it will, no religion stays the same forever.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Indonesia?
Albania?
East Pakistan?
Dearborn Michigan?

Regardless of what the banner says, how exactly can you believe in any form of Democracy and then be a Muslim of Islam which is a political and religious ideology tied together? Explain that. I don't know how it would be possible. Islam is not just a religion. That is the core problem with it. It's all encompassing.

If a culture is coming into your country, absolutely refuses to assimilate, and starts its own communities that actually bar outsiders, what are you going to do? Especially Europe, which largely has such a extremely personal hatred of their own genetics and extreme liberalism in the form of apologists. I mean fuck, the swedish media is censoring the races of the rape perpetrators. I don't get how you can ever make tough decisions on any government based level when you have PC Principal south park level thinking in the highest reaches of everything. It's here to. Hillary very obviously will avoid any touchy subject that may isolate any type of minority, because she's evil and ambitious. I find annoyance with social climbers, and people who make exceptions to existing religions to belong on a equal level but not abide by equal struggle. They also sort of bother me. My father is a Jahova for example, and I get this vibe I've been completely pushed out of his life. He married into it. He was raised a catholic.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Regardless of what the banner says, how exactly can you believe in any form of Democracy and then be a Muslim of Islam which is a political and religious ideology tied together?

Pretty simple....
Islam isn't necessarily a political and religious ideology tied together.

I also forgot Turkey, whose government has been vehemently secular.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Then how can they be Islam when the idea is submission. It is submission either way... Even if we assume its one or the other, the religious submission or the political submission, it is still the same issue. It can't be Islamic, since Islam is about submitting, and submitting and democracy have no place together. Dissension and Islam seem incompatible to me.