Boogaloo Boys

Marek

Banned
It’s not a movement.

It’s a meme.

A pretty trashy one at that.

Retards take this shit too seriously.

Who is the retard? Me or the guy heading to a blm protest with autpmatic weapons and firebombs?

Also where do you separate a meme from a movement? The flat earth resurgence started as a 4chan meme and now there are conferences about it and retards around the world believe the earth is fucking flat. 4chan trolls egg them on and attend the conferences to LARP flat earth paranoid schizophrenia.

Do you see what I'm getting at? They make a 2nd civil war meme. Encourage those with mental health issues to terrorism. Then enjoy the lulz I guess?

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Who is the retard? Me or the guy heading to a blm protest with autpmatic weapons and firebombs?

Also where do you separate a meme from a movement? The flat earth resurgence started as a 4chan meme and now there are conferences about it and retards around the world believe the earth is fucking flat. 4chan trolls egg them on and attend the conferences to LARP flat earth paranoid schizophrenia.

Do you see what I'm getting at? They make a 2nd civil war meme. Encourage those with mental health issues to terrorism. Then enjoy the lulz I guess?

A guy at BLM protest with a gun (protesting against BLM) is either a racist or deeply and profoundly ignorant.

The people who see an internet meme and believe it’s a broader movement are the ‘tards.

The people who egg this type of shit on for the lulz are shit stains on a free society. They are enemies of democracy and civil society. I’d give them the noose but I’m not the Dictator for Life if America.

You’d have to be profoundly ignorant, a child, or mentally retarded to actually believe the earth was flat.

I see your point though poppy. You could argue the boogaloo boys shit is the 21st century version of the bullshit that created Nicols and Mcveigh.

Maybe we’re fucked after all.

I can’t wait to retire from society. I hate everyone except you fuckers.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
A guy at BLM protest with a gun (protesting against BLM) is either a racist or deeply and profoundly ignorant.

The people who see an internet meme and believe it’s a broader movement are the ‘tards.

The people who egg this type of shit on for the lulz are shit stains on a free society. They are enemies of democracy and civil society. I’d give them the noose but I’m not the Dictator for Life if America.

You’d have to be profoundly ignorant, a child, or mentally retarded to actually believe the earth was flat.

I see your point though poppy. You could argue the boogaloo boys shit is the 21st century version of the bullshit that created Nicols and Mcveigh.

Maybe we’re fucked after all.

I can’t wait to retire from society. I hate everyone except you fuckers.

Well said.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Footpics revolution through unitu!

0628202351.jpg

I cut my toe pretty good before my ankle...I have a decent dent on my forehead on the right side too...not sure what it is from at all..but I think I remember banging my head against the wall in a facility. So it might not be from a saw.:p

Like anything could ever possibly unite the people to take control back from those that get to pretend they own the Earth and are even { trying } to manage its sustainability for peoples well being and health...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Just wanna re-iterate that I made this thread in the prediction that the movement would get co-opted by people who actually believe the bullshit, like we have seen with anti-vaxxers, Flat Earth, /r/The_Donald, etc. I agree with what Poppy wrote.

Marek

Banned
Yeah how culpable are the memelords who straight up love that millitants have taken up this mantle and are doing terrorism in the name of their memes?

I would assume its borderline orgasmic for edgelords.

"Its just a joke guys!" Is what they want you to say. Its what Trump's surrogates say on tv as damage control every fucking time he says something astonishngly racist. "He was kidding/sarcastic." Every. Single. Time.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
For wyo and RAZOs fuckboy selves

Russia hacked BOTH the DNC and the RNC, but only released the DNC emails, giving them leverage over the GOP.

Top GOP members including: Sen. Richard Shelby (Ala.), Steve Daines (Mont.), John Thune (S.D.), John Kennedy (La.), Jerry Moran (Kan.), John Hoeven (N.D.), and Rep. Kay Granger (R-Texas), took an unexplained trip to Moscow on July 4 https://www.npr.org/2018/07/06/626664156/gop-senators-spend-july-4-in-moscow

Rand Paul went to Russia to hand deliver letters for Trump https://www.npr.org/2018/08/09/636982295/is-it-springtime-for-putin-and-republicans

Trump publicly sided with Putin over our own US Intel agencies on the world stage at Helsinki.

The NRA, the GOP/Trump's top donor was seen as a Russian asset ahead of the 2016 election https://www.npr.org/2019/09/27/7648...ussia-ahead-of-2016-new-senate-report-reveals

And now we hear Russia put a hit out on our own troops, and Trump refused to take action, instead arguing for Russia's inclusion in the G7 soon after.

Evidence points to the fact that Trump and the GOP are compromised by a hostile foreign power.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah how culpable are the memelords who straight up love that millitants have taken up this mantle and are doing terrorism in the name of their memes?

I would assume its borderline orgasmic for edgelords.

"Its just a joke guys!" Is what they want you to say. Its what Trump's surrogates say on tv as damage control every fucking time he says something astonishngly racist. "He was kidding/sarcastic." Every. Single. Time.

I mean they’re just assholes I guess. Immoral but not illegal.

Marek

Banned
I mean they’re just assholes I guess. Immoral but not illegal.

Ok lithy

I'm not talking about their legality

Its beyond that. Stochastic terrorism.

I once said that a member on here should gargle fucking buckshot and die. I regret that and didnt mean it.

Guess what Duf, people have been charged for bullying people into suicide.

You are smart enough to see where I'm going with this.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ok lithy

I'm not talking about their legality

Its beyond that. Stochastic terrorism.

I once said that a member on here should gargle fucking buckshot and die. I regret that and didnt mean it.

Guess what Duf, people have been charged for bullying people into suicide.

You are smart enough to see where I'm going with this.

Certainly it’s going to be a high threshold for the state to prove, but if they think they could prove it then by all means a DA should prosecute.

I just have doubts they can.

There are many great manipulators who know the limit and live in that line. Unfortunately they target vulnerable people.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
For wyo and RAZOs fuckboy selves

Russia hacked BOTH the DNC and the RNC, but only released the DNC emails, giving them leverage over the GOP.

Top GOP members including: Sen. Richard Shelby (Ala.), Steve Daines (Mont.), John Thune (S.D.), John Kennedy (La.), Jerry Moran (Kan.), John Hoeven (N.D.), and Rep. Kay Granger (R-Texas), took an unexplained trip to Moscow on July 4 https://www.npr.org/2018/07/06/626664156/gop-senators-spend-july-4-in-moscow

Rand Paul went to Russia to hand deliver letters for Trump https://www.npr.org/2018/08/09/636982295/is-it-springtime-for-putin-and-republicans

Trump publicly sided with Putin over our own US Intel agencies on the world stage at Helsinki.

The NRA, the GOP/Trump's top donor was seen as a Russian asset ahead of the 2016 election https://www.npr.org/2019/09/27/7648...ussia-ahead-of-2016-new-senate-report-reveals

And now we hear Russia put a hit out on our own troops, and Trump refused to take action, instead arguing for Russia's inclusion in the G7 soon after.

Evidence points to the fact that Trump and the GOP are compromised by a hostile foreign power.

Nice try...

Much like US corporate media, no one is allowed to seriously question your rambling cut-and-paste jobs about the Red Menace.

You're like Flavor Flav to Wasabi's Chuck D. In case you don't understand that metaphor, it means that you should leave the political debate to him. Just continue to clown around in the background hopped up on Wyoming meth and throw in a few "yeeaahh, boyee"s.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
The boogaloo isn't going to happen unless Trump gets re-elected, which is currently looking unlikely. Even if it were to go down, the Confederacy 2.0 would lose much harder than it did the first time.

Marek

Banned
Nice try...

Much like US corporate media, no one is allowed to seriously question your rambling cut-and-paste jobs about the Red Menace.

You're like Flavor Flav to Wasabi's Chuck D. In case you don't understand that metaphor, it means that you should leave the political debate to him. Just continue to clown around in the background hopped up on Wyoming meth and throw in a few "yeeaahh, boyee"s.

Lmao you're a fucking joke. Every single thing mentioned there happened.

And NPR is the corporate media now! :lolz:

Go back to europe faggot.

Also you clearly don't know anything about Public Enemy if thats all you think Flav contributed to the band.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The boogaloo isn't going to happen unless Trump gets re-elected, which is currently looking unlikely. Even if it were to go down, the Confederacy 2.0 would lose much harder than it did the first time.

Who would even fight?

No state government is going to fight the federal government. That’s absurd. That shit was decided in 1865.

No anti government folks in their right mind should support Trump. He’s the embodiment of government excess and overreach they should be opposed to.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Also you clearly don't know anything about Public Enemy if thats all you think Flav contributed to the band.

Of all the wrong things in his statement, this one was pretty glaring. Even if it was just "911 is a joke" (which it isn't of course), Flav was was more than just a clown hype man.

Marek

Banned
Of all the wrong things in his statement, this one was pretty glaring. Even if it was just "911 is a joke" (which it isn't of course), Flav was was more than just a clown hype man.

wyo is just an empty bag of bullshit. A smelly husk with no substance or structure of any kind.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

I didn't really say anything else.