Resurrectionist.

Seriously, Corpus Linguistics.

0-(-(

Dead Man Walking.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. Currently gaining work experience as a Engineering In Training in order to be eligible (takes 4 years) to sit for my professional licensing exam. Sometimes, I wonder why I went to school for this shit... I should have been a broke Philosophy grad.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
I do tech support for Cinemark movie theaters (Including Rave, Century, Tinseltown, and Cine Arts theaters). We work on the projectors, point of sale systems, digital signage and a few minor things. We are the only theater company that has its own support center and we also have the highest on screen rate (compaired to AMC and Regal).

I started out as a popcorn scooper When I first moved to Texas in 2011 (I could not find a job here at first) making minimum wage, but busted my ass and usually worked long hours (9:00am-2:00am). I was working my way to become a manager, but my manager was awesome and noticed how much I worked, and got me an interview with the support center since he was personal friends with the manager that runs it.

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
I work as an xray technologist. Basically I take xrays. I've worked in all areas of xray in the hospital and now I am working in the OR. Great hours, decent pay and a lot less stressful than working in the er, etc.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Moving up in the world from Adjunct to Assistant Professor at the moment.