Carl Weathers Passes Away

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Isn’t he in the new State Farm Gronkowski Promo? Obviously he was working in the Star Wars universe as well

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Carl Weathers this year, Burt Young last year, Tony Burton a few years prior. Rocky cast almost all gone now. Just Stallone and Shire are left from the original movie's core cast.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Carl Weathers this year, Burt Young last year, Tony Burton a few years prior. Rocky cast almost all gone now. Just Stallone and Shire are left from the original movie's core cast.

Predator Cast still mostly kicking, rip Dylan obviously.

I will cry when Arnold, America’s last national treasure, dies.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

The characters and performances of the original six (Stallone/Rocky, Weathers/Creed, Meredith/Mickey, Shire/Adrian, Young/Paulie, and Burton/Duke) were what made the Rocky franchise stand the test of time for me. I have no idea who was primarily responsible for casting but it's absolutely miraculous how much they nailed it for a mid 70s flick made on a 1 million dollar budget.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Really sad. Professionally, it's good that he got to have a hell of a final gig with a good role in Star Wars.

Apparently died in his sleep surrounded with family and friends, which usually means cancer.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
What a kick in the nuts to start 2024. RIP

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Legendary scene:

Whenever I associate with a Dylan (never actually met a Dillon) I usually throw that line in somewhere. Sometimes they look at me oddly like they don’t know what I mean. Their loss.

RIP Mr Weathers.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Damn. Weathers showed up in all kinds of stuff and was always awesome, and he was great in Mando too. RIP Chubbs/Apollo Creed.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The sad irony is Drago might be next to go, Dolph has been fighting cancer for a long while now.

RIP Carl/Apollo. The towel has been throw now Just hold on to that goddamn chopper for the rest of us

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member

Sonny Landham and Kevin Hall are gone

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Now we all know how Rocky felt in Rocky IV. Another one of our childhood heroes is gone. RIP

• Sad
Reactions: wyo

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Dolph is a true hero, along with Van Damme.