Do you still fear AIDS?

Robert

20 Year Member
I was very surprised to see that my last two sex partners didn't care about me putting condoms. I was the one who had to ask them to stop and I took one from my wallet. I remember that 5 or 6 years ago, all the girls asked for condoms if the guys forgot it.

I didn't ask why they didn't want me to use one but I saw on their face a kind of disapproving expression.

I still don't understand this kind of attitude. I don't know if it's because people think that AIDS can be cured or because they think that they frequent non contamined people but I have noticed a kind of general lack of vigilance concerning the virus. I shared my experience with some friends and they told me that they experienced the same kind of reactions.

Please share your opinion, experience, etc.. on this point.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Robert said:
I was very surprised to see that my last two sex partners didn't care about me putting condoms. I was the one who had to ask them to stop and I took one from my wallet. I remember that 5 or 6 years ago, all the girls asked for condoms if the guys forgot it.

I didn't ask why they didn't want me to use one but I saw on their face a kind of disapproving expression.

I still don't understand this kind of attitude. I don't know if it's because people think that AIDS can be cured or because they think that they frequent non contamined people but I have noticed a kind of general lack of vigilance concerning the virus. I shared my experience with some friends and they told me that they experienced the same kind of reactions.

I think alot of people are real naive and still have that mentality of IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO ME.

BTW... I am deinitely still spooked by AIDS.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Well, all my bitches ask for me to wear a condom. Never had this problem. :chimp:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Robert said:
I don't know if it's because people think that AIDS can be cured ...
people are stupid, plain and simple. they think it's not that bad, because someone told them that there's now better medicine than ... say ... 10 years ago ...

to be honest ... i'd stay far away from girls who don't seem to care one bit. another thing besides deceses would be that the girl might try to trick you into knocking her up and of course make you pay for her and the kid, afterwards.
that's two things you really don't need. gotta be carefull.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
If I got any regular action I'd fear it, but last time I checked you can't get it from jerking off. :chimp:

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Never keep condoms in your wallet. Body heat and friction can weaken/break them.

CD_9421_big.gif

"The more you know!" :chimp:

Last edited:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
I love AIDS, it's right up there with cancer.

People aren't worried cause they don't care or think they are above it, personally
no condom = nothings gunna happen.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Yep, there are still some nasty-ass fucks on campus, much less in general, who throw caution to the wind when it comes to some lovin', which is sad, but I'm no better either when i point and laugh at those who hit it hard, contract something, and are scared taintless for now they're a statistic. At least I do part is reducting the spread by passing out the free condoms I get from the health center to my friends.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Soniku17 said:
Never keep condoms in your wallet. Body heat and friction can weaken/break them.

CD_9421_big.gif

From fixing airbags in a shop, you'd be surprised how many people store condoms in glove compartments. :oh_no:

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Robert said:

Granted, my opinion on this matter comes from a different vantage point than most here, but it sounds lik you should be a little pickier about who you're having sex with. Doing filthy shit in bed is one thing. Having a bunch of partners that you don't bother to find enough out about is an entirely different kind of filthy!

EDIT: Hell yes! I still fear it.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
im more scared pf cancer. cuz i know ill get it. and i know ill have to kill myself once its terminal. :smirk:

not so much afraid of aids since i have and will use a condom every time until/if i get married.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
FeelGood said:
im more scared pf cancer. cuz i know ill get it. and i know ill have to kill myself once its terminal. :smirk:

not so much afraid of aids since i have and will use a condom every time until/if i get married.

True, especially since everything causes cancer.

Hotdogs, milk, cigarettes, sex, goat blood, transmission fluid all cause cancer.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm more scared of AIDS, because once you have it, it's your buddy for the rest of your miserable-ass life. I saw a documentary of this gay guy who had AIDS, not a pretty picture. He got real bad sick near the end of his life because he had no immune system left, and if I remember correctly it was pneumonia that ate him alive. That has to be one of the worst ways to die ever. Good thing I only have sex with my girlfriend instead of a bunch of wild chicks, so I don't have to worry about rubbers. They take away all the feeling, and make your dick shrink a little to boot. BTW yes, we've both gotten tested a few times before (her more than me), so don't think I'm throwing caution to the wind.

However, Cancer does scare the bejeebers out of me too, especially since you are pretty much guaranteed to get it if you live long enough. My boss has it right now and is going through 5 weeks of chemo. :crying:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I still fear it to this day. But it is very upsetting that people have just thrown care out the window and think they are exempt from it. When I was in college (at ECU....on of the TOP party schools in the US) girls just didnt care what they did or who they did it with. B/C the clubs and bars are right across the street they just went over, got drunk, picked a guy, and took him home for the night. One of my closest friend girls (who could have been a girlfriend) lived this lifestyle and now she is living with herpes, I know its not as bad BUT its still something that changes the way you have to live and you can NEVER get rid of it. Its sad that people want to throw away their health and lives like this.

O.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
O. Yashiro said:
I still fear it to this day. But it is very upsetting that people have just thrown care out the window and think they are exempt from it. When I was in college (at ECU....on of the TOP party schools in the US) girls just didnt care what they did or who they did it with. B/C the clubs and bars are right across the street they just went over, got drunk, picked a guy, and took him home for the night. One of my closest friend girls (who could have been a girlfriend) lived this lifestyle and now she is living with herpes, I know its not as bad BUT its still something that changes the way you have to live and you can NEVER get rid of it. Its sad that people want to throw away their health and lives like this.

O.

i think im more scared of herpes. at least aids will kill me. with herpes you gotta live with that motherfucker for 60 years. :mad:

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
AIDS still scares the crap out of me. I will always wear a rubber. In the past you used to hear about how deadly AIDS was and how many people had it but these days you rarely hear about it. It really is all cancer you hear about these days, rarely if ever about any STDs.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Soniku17 said:

CD_9421_big.gif

what are you deoing with a condom? aren't you a 14 year old nintendo fanboy?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
It's always on my mind and so I always use condoms. Except with my ex, but anyways...Better safe than sorry.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
I don't really consider aids when I am to have sex -- I just can't have sex without a condom, my mind does not allow me to

why?

using condom = having sex
no condom = making love

no thanks.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
"gay cancer"

That's not far from the truth, there's a rare form of cancer that AIDS sufferers get, and almost no one else gets normally. It's called Karposi's(sp?) Sarcoma. It shows up in big dark reddish brown circles or ovals on the skin.

As for that joke DashK and Mushiki, that's pretty fucked up.