Do you still fear AIDS?

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
As for that joke DashK and Mushiki, that's pretty fucked up.

What joke?

AIDS was called "gay cancer" by many when it first emerged, that's all.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
What joke?

In the late '80s it was the "gay man's disease".

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
What joke?

I never heard it called gay cancer, but I have heard it called the gay man's disease. DashK is still an asshole for his comment though. I wouldn't wish AIDS on a broke dick dog.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
I never heard it called gay cancer, but I have heard it called the gay man's disease. DashK is still an asshole for his comment though. I wouldn't wish AIDS on a broke dick dog.

a broke dick dog wouldn't have to worry about AIDS. :p

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Well, my sex life is very simple as I had very few partners, each involved in very long relationships, plus all were virgins when I first had sexual intercourses with them, I think I've never felt any fear of AIDS. Moreover I always use condoms anyway, to avoid pregnacy as a matter of responsibility from my side towards my beloved one...

I always felt making love is also a matter of responsibility inbetween two lovers.

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Not really, I would be more afraid of getting a girl pregnant than getting aids.

I make sure I know what I'm getting myself into first so I dont have to worry about any kind of std.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Im not gay, so what do I care?

I have sex the way the lord intened: with a woman, through a hole in a blanket.

As long as I keep doing this, I will be safe from all kinds of gay cooties.

Remember: it was Adam and Eve, not fucking Adam and STEVE. :cool:

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
FeelGood said:
im more scared pf cancer. cuz i know ill get it. and i know ill have to kill myself once its terminal. :smirk:

Same here. :(

As for AIDS, I'm not all that frightened by it because I always use a condom.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
If I got any regular action I'd fear it, but last time I checked you can't get it from jerking off. :chimp:

The best part of that is tha Jerking Off reduces your risk for testicular and Prostate Cancer whereas Intercourse increases said risk.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:
I have sex the way the lord intened: with a woman, through a hole in a blanket.

As long as I keep doing this, I will be safe from all kinds of gay cooties.

Remember: it was Adam and Eve, not fucking Adam and STEVE. :cool:

You're my hero. :buttrock:

Beloved by Gaia

Tarma's Gun Polisher
*cough cough* AIDS? I have a kinda respect for what the virus can do to a human body buy I do not *cough* fear it. I never went skinny dippin in pools that looked like it hasn't been cleaned....along with its owner.

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
Shito said:
Well, my sex life is very simple as I had very few partners, each involved in very long relationships, plus all were virgins when I first had sexual intercourses with them

you know, you kind of set yourself up for the "shito is a pedophile" comments.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
norton9478 said:
The best part of that is tha Jerking Off reduces your risk for testicular and Prostate Cancer whereas Intercourse increases said risk.

Is that why you're always so angsty :kekeke:

Robert

20 Year Member
I'm glad to see that most of you go the safe way.

After some reflexions, I think that the problem comes from the (wo)men with a low sex life. I used to date a women with a strong sex experience and who often went to clubs to find a couple of guys. I never had any kind of problem with her. She bought the condoms for me (her favorit ones as she used to said) and we never faced any kind of problems.
Now some (wo)men with few experience are more naive and can accept some non protected relation. That's exactly what I faced last year before leaving to Egypt. The women had two long relations and thought that condoms was useless for her.

She gave me the typical answer:

"I'm not sick Paul, it's ok. You'll see it's better without it"

@Soniku17: where do you store them so?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Fuck this thread, I'm not playing this game again.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I fear the careless women who I encounter. To me nowadays it just seems like women just don't care about condom use. That shit scares the hell out of me.

I also happen to live on a military base and mlitary bases are the wosrts places on earth because of the fact that us troops are so mobile and males are known to frequent whore houses during deployments and temporary deployments and bring back what they've contracted and spread it among the masses.

This has made me into a obsessively picky asshole that still uses a condom. I've seen too many filthy ass bitches.

AIDS literally makes me shiver. Whenever I meet a new girl who seems interested in me the question of does she possibly have AIDS always pops in my head. Thats how much I fear it.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah Aids is Scary....

Pregnacny is easy to avoid... Just put it in the hole that babies don't come from....

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
Yeah Aids is Scary....

Pregnacny is easy to avoid... Just put it in the hole that babies don't come from....

The ear.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Shito said:
Well, my sex life is very simple as I had very few partners, each involved in very long relationships, plus all were virgins when I first had sexual intercourses with them, I think I've never felt any fear of AIDS. Moreover I always use condoms anyway, to avoid pregnacy as a matter of responsibility from my side towards my beloved one...

I always felt making love is also a matter of responsibility inbetween two lovers.

They told you they were virgins and you believed them? :lol:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Robert said:
I was very surprised to see that my last two sex partners didn't care about me putting condoms. I was the one who had to ask them to stop and I took one from my wallet. I remember that 5 or 6 years ago, all the girls asked for condoms if the guys forgot it.

I didn't ask why they didn't want me to use one but I saw on their face a kind of disapproving expression.

I still don't understand this kind of attitude. I don't know if it's because people think that AIDS can be cured or because they think that they frequent non contamined people but I have noticed a kind of general lack of vigilance concerning the virus. I shared my experience with some friends and they told me that they experienced the same kind of reactions.

Please share your opinion, experience, etc.. on this point.

Well, I guess I'm lucky.. like chicken pox you can't get AIDS twice.

:kekeke:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Yeah AIDS still scares the shit out of me ever since the 80's.

Wich is why i don't have a... problem useing a condom these days ;)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
They told you they were virgins and you believed them? :lol:
they were prolly 8

and as for the aids thing. everytime i listen to queen i get reminded of it and since they're my favorite band they get listened to a lot and well needless to say i'm pretty fearful of it but on that same note it wont stop me from having fun, just have to take necessary precautions and go for testing.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan said:
, just have to take necessary precautions and go for testing.

I didn't know that testing was the cure.....