Do you still fear AIDS?

jaydubnb

Windjammers Wonder
Do I fear AIDS? Nope.

Why? Because I can think of worse ways to go.

I think most people are scared of AIDS because it usually involves a pleasurable act - fucking. No one wants their fucking fucked with.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Aids through fucking is by your own volition, its when you have no choice when it gets me.

So......its getting aids from those assholes at clubs with a syringe poking people too drunk to notice is what REALLY fucking pisses me dry.

One guy even set up an infected needle in the coin return on a payphone once....and another one in the back of a chair in a movie theatre.

And there was another dude in Ottawa who had fullblown AIDS and nailed every dumb white bitch he could (about 35) before dying from it himself...by the time he was caught he was too sick to stand trial, so he went to hell peacefully in a holding cell. Fucking Canadians are too pussy to kill worthless shit like that anyway.

Death by dismemberment to those motherfuckers.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:
Aids through fucking is by your own volition, its when you have no choice when it gets me.

So......its getting aids from those assholes at clubs with a syringe poking people too drunk to notice is what REALLY fucking pisses me dry.

One guy even set up an infected needle in the coin return on a payphone once....and another one in the back of a chair in a movie theatre.

Sounds like a bunch of Urban Legends to me

Sp0o/\/?! said:
And there was another dude in Ottawa who had fullblown AIDS and nailed every dumb white bitch he could (about 35) before dying from it himself...by the time he was caught he was too sick to stand trial, so he went to hell peacefully in a holding cell. Fucking Canadians are too pussy to kill worthless shit like that anyway.

Death by dismemberment to those motherfuckers.
Damn, IT's like double rape with you guys having nationalized health care....
Maybe his story could prevent at least 70 dumb white bitches from getting shit.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
norton9478 said:
Sounds like a bunch of Urban Legends to me

Im gonna tell you something: I got all this shit from some girls presentation in a law class back in Grade 12. Kelly Reansbury was her name. She had a nice ass.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:
Im gonna tell you something: I got all this shit from some girls presentation in a law class back in Grade 12. Kelly Reansbury was her name. She had a nice ass.

Nice story....
I like the imagery.

But you go to any city with any small dance club, and you will find some wacko that will tell you the same story... Except in this story, it happend in THAT dance club.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:

Funny thing is, A girl that was in 12th grade told me the same story about a club near me....

She had a flat Irish ass but a realy nice rack.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
I didn't know that testing was the cure.....
i didn't know you couldn't read properly. i never said anything about a cure dumbass. go back to talking about how much you hate america you stupid douchebag.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
AIDS literally makes me shiver. Whenever I meet a new girl who seems interested in me the question of does she possibly have AIDS always pops in my head. Thats how much I fear it.
Yep, same shit happens to me.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Mushiki got it from a men's room bathroom seat....

he was sitting on it when he got tired of squatting in front of the glory hole. :tickled:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
jaydubnb said:
Do I fear AIDS? Nope.

Why? Because I can think of worse ways to go.

I think most people are scared of AIDS because it usually involves a pleasurable act - fucking. No one wants their fucking fucked with.

What's worse than being constantly sick for the last few years/months of your life? I start to hate life when I have even a regular cold.