eBay: Aero Fighters 3 AES for sale: want to own the most controversial Neo-Geo game ever?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hope tonk at least pays you for all that dick-sucking.

Don't be jealous Doc, whenever you get wrongfully accused about anything I'll be there for you too.

Brandi bought in knowing there was a question mark, now after knowing what the answer to that question is, he wants to blatantly sell it with the same question mark? Hey gaiz at least he took 10k off the price, what a guy.

No refund for dumb shits that don't know what to do with their money. Be more vigilant next time you're gonna douche yourself in supercollector juice.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don't be jealous Doc, whenever you get wrongfully accused about anything I'll be there for you too.

Brandi bought in knowing there was a question mark, now after knowing what the answer to that question is, he wants to blatantly sell it with the same question mark? Hey gaiz at least he took 10k off the price, what a guy.

No refund for dumb shits that don't know what to do with their money. Be more vigilant next time you're gonna douche yourself in supercollector juice.

Brandi is completely in his right to feel as he does. We cannot dictate another man's feelings. But he knew when he bought the game that it was a risk. And when he decided to buy the game he specifically stated, emphatically, that he was going to take the risk. There was never a doubt that this game was ever without doubt.

He is one of only a few people with a dog in this fight.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
no way this thread doesn't end up in the war room.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I agree, put it for auction and start at 0.99 but of course put a reserve on it.

A reserve only serves to ruin the fun. Would anyone seriously bid on a 0.99 auction if the seller put the reserve at 10,000 Euros?

Sure, there's risk of losing a lot in a pure 0.99 auction, but there's also much to gain, including lulz.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The fuctup thing is, even if we could see the boards, why would anyone want to buy this after all the shitty controversy attached to it?

If you buy games to put on a shelf as a conversation piece there is no doubt that this game is probably the most interesting Neo release of all time.

The shitty controversy attached to it is the most important thing about this game.

Edit: When this sells for a significant amount of money, which it will, I'm going to enjoy watching the faked fakes start flooding the market. Got to love this shit.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The drama that would not die!

Sounds like an old movie.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
There was never a doubt that this game was ever without doubt.

Say what? Are you saying that somebody didn't do his job properly?

The Neo-Geo.com Market Forum Rules

1. General Provisions
1.2. All transactions and interactions on these forums are governed by the rules set forth in this document.[...]​

LOL

5. Items that may NOT be sold through the forums
5.1. Any item that violates established intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark or patent, is prohibited and subject to immediate removal by Moderators and Administrators. These include, but are not limited to:​
5.1.1. “Bootleg” versions of games [...]​
5.1.2. Any home-copied versions of games [...]​
5.3. Sales of the copies of artwork, manuals, mini-marquee, etc. are prohibited. If you are going to sell photocopies of artwork or manuals, they may not be sold in the forum. You may only list them in the forum if you are giving them away for free (not making a profit on them).​

LMAO

6. Additional Forum Rules
6.10. The titles for all threads should clearly state what is for sale, wanted or trade. Vague and/or misleading titles are subject to action by Moderators and Administrators.​
6.11. Only list items for sale that are actually in your possession. Do not list items that are for a friend or other third party unless the item is actually in your possession.​

ROFL

2. Seller Requirements
2.4. Users who commit scams using the forums may have their account restricted or deleted by the Moderators and Administrators. Offending accounts may be marked with reference to the transaction.​

ROFLCOPTER

aria said:
05-18-2008, 02:57 PM
The Neo-Geo.com Market Forum Rules[...]

L-O-FUCKING-L

Good luck, Brandi. It's a shame that small people like Cedric made you feel so much regret over the choice you made as a man.

1TERHp7.gif

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I agree, put it for auction and start at 0.99 but of course put a reserve on it.

That wouldn't work. I recall sometime around 2000-2002 an auction went up for the Beast Wars Neo Unicron prototype. It was sitting around 200k when I dropped a mill bid on it. Still didn't win. :keke:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This is one of the 6 copies made

Legit or fake?!? The debate is still going on...
"Copies made" is the only factual statement in here.

Mainly posting this to be included in a best of thread.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Say what? Are you saying that somebody didn't do his job properly?

The Neo-Geo.com Market Forum Rules

1. General Provisions
1.2. All transactions and interactions on these forums are governed by the rules set forth in this document.[...]​

LOL

5. Items that may NOT be sold through the forums
5.1. Any item that violates established intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark or patent, is prohibited and subject to immediate removal by Moderators and Administrators. These include, but are not limited to:​
5.1.1. “Bootleg” versions of games [...]​
5.1.2. Any home-copied versions of games [...]​
5.3. Sales of the copies of artwork, manuals, mini-marquee, etc. are prohibited. If you are going to sell photocopies of artwork or manuals, they may not be sold in the forum. You may only list them in the forum if you are giving them away for free (not making a profit on them).​

LMAO

6. Additional Forum Rules
6.10. The titles for all threads should clearly state what is for sale, wanted or trade. Vague and/or misleading titles are subject to action by Moderators and Administrators.​
6.11. Only list items for sale that are actually in your possession. Do not list items that are for a friend or other third party unless the item is actually in your possession.​

ROFL

2. Seller Requirements
2.4. Users who commit scams using the forums may have their account restricted or deleted by the Moderators and Administrators. Offending accounts may be marked with reference to the transaction.​

ROFLCOPTER

L-O-FUCKING-L

1TERHp7.gif

Keep sucking your own dick. We have been on a forum site that sells 161-in-1s for years.

Your high horse is gay. Ride horny, my faggot.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
A reserve only serves to ruin the fun. Would anyone seriously bid on a 0.99 auction if the seller put the reserve at 10,000 Euros?

Sure, there's risk of losing a lot in a pure 0.99 auction, but there's also much to gain, including lulz.

Reserve prices aren't public. it will just say (Reserve not met).

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Edit: When this sells for a significant amount of money, which it will, I'm going to enjoy watching the faked fakes start flooding the market. Got to love this shit.

BOOTCEPTION!!!

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Reserve prices aren't public. it will just say (Reserve not met).

And that's why reserve auctions suck. Why bother bidding, you don't know high high you have to bid before the reserve will be met.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
And that's why reserve auctions suck. Why bother bidding, you don't know high high you have to bid before the reserve will be met.

That's why you just bid the most you'd pay. I've sniped reserve auctions before.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Odd are, "the most you're willing to pay" won't reflect what the seller has in mind.

The main point here is reserve auctions interfere with the item's true value.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The main point here is reserve auctions interfere with the item's true value.

Well, for this auction, yes it does interfere. I just don't think he'd feel comfortable listing as no reserve for the amount that he spent.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Well, for this auction, yes it does interfere. I just don't think he'd feel comfortable listing as no reserve for the amount that he spent.

That's why I said there are lulz to be gained. The benefit here is in the people watching, not so much the seller.

I realize you're taking this seriously, clearly everyone else isn't.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
nice pic, Cedric.

just kidding.

I can post a wall of text again if you prefer but I'm not sure you're going to read half of it so yeah... Let's keep it simple. It's not like you really care anyway.

Are you really comparing a multicart that has always been listed and sold as such to the US AF3 counterfeit that was listed as an authentic holy grail coming straight out of Jesus ass and sold for thirty freaking thousand dollars to give more credibility to the most epic sales pitch we have ever seen on here?

You can hate Shawn all you want -I'm not too fond of what is going on in the neostore myself -, the thing is: he's not telling his buyers that the 161-in-1 carts are real and came from a former SNK employee and he certainly doesn't ask $30,000 for them.

gtdoering

New Challenger
I can post a wall of text again if you prefer but I'm not sure you're going to read half of it so yeah... Let's keep it simple. It's not like you really care anyway.

Are you really comparing a multicart that has always been listed and sold as such to the US AF3 counterfeit that was listed as an authentic holy grail coming straight out of Jesus ass and sold for thirty freaking thousand dollars to give more credibility to the most epic sales pitch we have ever seen on here?

You can hate Shawn all you want -I'm not too fond of what is going on in the neostore myself -, the thing is: he's not telling his buyers that the 161-in-1 carts are real and came from a former SNK employee and he certainly doesn't ask $30,000 for them.

23266068.jpg